Page 93 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2544

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

My Dawn fic isn't coming until October. It is in Pokefrance so unless we get more info before then October is when i'll start it.
    Yeah Dawn's ending was sad

For my fanfic Dawn will have 3 of her Pokemon with her. What 3 Unova Pokemon do you think she should catch and will fit her? I was thinking she should catch Emolga, but I'm not sure about the other 2.
    Also, I'm going to have Dawn interact with N in it and she will ride the Nimbasa ferris wheel with him when he tells her he's the king of Team Plasma.
    And here's a new topic question:
    Do you think Dawn will ever return to the main cast or make another appearence again? Why or why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    For my fanfic Dawn will have 3 of her Pokemon with her. What 3 Unova Pokemon do you think she should catch and will fit her? I was thinking she should catch Emolga, but I'm not sure about the other 2.
    Also, I'm going to have Dawn interact with N in it and she will ride the Nimbasa ferris wheel with him when he tells her he's the king of Team Plasma.
    And here's a new topic question:
    Do you think Dawn will ever return to the main cast or make another appearence again? Why or why not?
    Piplup, Quilava, and Buneary should go. She should catch Emolga, Snivy, and Axew.
    I think she will at least make another appearance or two in the X/Y saga if they don't make her a main cast member again. Piplup is very popular and helps sell merchandise

It wouldn't make sense for her to ditch Piplup, unless Ash is planning on ditching Pikachu at anytime. IMO keep Piplup, Quilava and maybe Buneary or Pachirisu or Togekiss.

I think she should catch a Liligant. I named a Liligant called Dawn a while ago! Besides from that, she should get Miccino and maybe Ducklett or Audino.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Dawn so far has Piplup, Buneary, and Quilava on her team in my fanfic and I plan for her to catch an Emolga. I'm also thinking about her catching Minccino, Deerling, and maybe Victini.
    It would be nice, but I don't think either will happen now, even with Piplup's popularity. I think she will just follow the other main girls after their cameos tbh. She could get referenced though.

Nice choices for Pokemon. I didn't mention Victini since I thought you were only letting her get regular ones.
    I love your fic by the way

No I don't think so, unless they eventually do like a remake of D/P games, and even then I only expect a mention at the most like with Brock. Now if she did appear, I hope it would be with new Pokemon and a new outfit :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

@Topic

As much as I want to, I don't think so. Stuff can only exist in our fanfics ;'(. Anyways, nice choice for Pokemon. I'm glad that you took the quilava and Piplup choice that I suggested, and Miccino. Yipee! Can I get a link for your sig? :3

Did I mention my fic idea about her Johto Journeys yet?

*checks/scrolls up* nope!

She going to be a main character, alongside a rookie trainer called Bianca. This takes place after the Hoenn Grand Festival, where she earns runner-up position, to be beaten (again) by Zoey. She comes to Johto to compete in the johto Grand Festival. By the time she joins up with the main character, she has 3 ribbons. The fourth one is earn during her appearance chapter, where it's Bianca vs Dawn (Cyndaquil vs Quilava). Anyways, they separate and re-joins in Sinnoh Festival at Cherrygove City, where they go together full time.

Also, I'm thinking of introducing this thing called a Triple Performance in contests for my fic. One of my friends suggested the combo of Quilava, Piplup and Togekiss. I'm thinking of this combination called Frost Star, where Quilava launches Swift into the attack and Piplup freezes them with ice beam. Then Togekiss uses Hidden Power (!) to breaks the Frozen Stars, causing fireworks (yes, everything causes fireworks in contests). Piplup then launches multiple bubbles that gets stuck together. Togekiss uses Aura Sphere, which is absorbed into the bubbles and momentarily stuck. Then finally, Cyndaquil uses Flame Wheel and dives into the Bubblebeam clump, hitting the stuck aura Sphere, causing a blue explosion and soft water showers everywhere as a finisher.

ASB Squad

I don't remember if I did this...but can I join the club?

~Misty

~Pokeshipping~

My fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2320079/Misty_Ketchum97

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    @Topic

As much as I want to, I don't think so. Stuff can only exist in our fanfics ;'(. Anyways, nice choice for Pokemon. I'm glad that you took the quilava and Piplup choice that I suggested, and Miccino. Yipee! Can I get a link for your sig? :3

Did I mention my fic idea about her Johto Journeys yet?

*checks/scrolls up* nope!

She going to be a main character, alongside a rookie trainer called Bianca. This takes place after the Hoenn Grand Festival, where she earns runner-up position, to be beaten (again) by Zoey. She comes to Johto to compete in the johto Grand Festival. By the time she joins up with the main character, she has 3 ribbons. The fourth one is earn during her appearance chapter, where it's Bianca vs Dawn (Cyndaquil vs Quilava). Anyways, they separate and re-joins in Sinnoh Festival at Cherrygove City, where they go together full time.

Also, I'm thinking of introducing this thing called a Triple Performance in contests for my fic. One of my friends suggested the combo of Quilava, Piplup and Togekiss. I'm thinking of this combination called Frost Star, where Quilava launches Swift into the attack and Piplup freezes them with ice beam. Then Togekiss uses Hidden Power (!) to breaks the Frozen Stars, causing fireworks (yes, everything causes fireworks in contests). Piplup then launches multiple bubbles that gets stuck together. Togekiss uses Aura Sphere, which is absorbed into the bubbles and momentarily stuck. Then finally, Cyndaquil uses Flame Wheel and dives into the Bubblebeam clump, hitting the stuck aura Sphere, causing a blue explosion and soft water showers everywhere as a finisher.
    You mean for the Dawn club banner or for my Dawn fanfic?
    And your fic sounds interesting, I would like to read it once you get a few chapters up
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty Ketchum66 View Post
    I don't remember if I did this...but can I join the club?

~Misty
    I think you have asked before, but welcome to the club just in case! XD

For the Dawn fic of course

Anyways, I've thought of a few combinations that she will use when my fic is up:

Frost Star - Quilava shoots out multiple stars into the sky, circling above them in constant motion. Then Quilava launches Piplup up, then Piplup spins and uses a thin layer of Ice Beam over the stars, causing it to turn frost blue and stop moving, yet not frozen.

Pressure Ball - Pachirisu uses Spark while maintaining a Pressure charge*. Mamoswine then uses Blizzard to freeze the orb. However, Pachirisu's pressure ball evaporates part of the ice, leaving a ice decoy with Pachirisu inside.

Some techniques made:

Duo-Orbs (Togekiss) - Togekiss can utilise both Aura Sphere and Air Slash at the same time.
    Pressure Field (Pachirisu) - When Pachirisu uses Discharge, it maintains a dark blue orb around it (sort of like a gravitational field).
    Bubble Blob (Piplup) - Causes bubblebeam from Piplup to be stuck together.
    Light Ball (Mamoswine) - Launches Hidden Power while using Blizzard. The clumped Hidden Power is frozen by Blizzard and light shiens from the ball.

ASB Squad

Anyways, I've thought of a few combinations that she will use when my fic is up:

Frost Star - Quilava shoots out multiple stars into the sky, circling above them in constant motion. Then Quilava launches Piplup up, then Piplup spins and uses a thin layer of Ice Beam over the stars, causing it to turn frost blue and stop moving, yet not frozen.

Pressure Ball - Pachirisu uses Spark while maintaining a Pressure charge*. Mamoswine then uses Blizzard to freeze the orb. However, Pachirisu's pressure ball evaporates part of the ice, leaving a ice decoy with Pachirisu inside.

Some techniques made:

Duo-Orbs (Togekiss) - Togekiss can utilise both Aura Sphere and Air Slash at the same time.
    Pressure Field (Pachirisu) - When Pachirisu uses Discharge, it maintains a dark blue orb around it (sort of like a gravitational field).
    Light Ball (Mamoswine) - Launches Hidden Power while using Blizzard. The clumped Hidden Power is frozen by Blizzard and light shiens from the ball.
    Well the link for my fanfic is now in my sig, where it says fanfic. It's hyper-linked if any of you want to check it out.

Those techniques and combinations sounds interesting. I like the frost star one the best. It sounds like it will really shine or something.

Some techniques made:

I like them all XD Grand festical quality.

Well the link for my fanfic is now in my sig, where it says fanfic. It's hyper-linked if any of you want to check it out.

Those techniques and combinations sounds interesting. I like the frost star one the best. It sounds like it will really shine or something.
    It was originally linked to your other fan fic. Anyways, I see it now.

I'm glad you guys like my combinations. I'm thinking of introducing another contest format:

It's going to be called a Tag contest. It's where a contestant sign up and gets selected into random tag teams. The teams then have 2 days to work together before the appeals round and the battle round begin. There is going to be 32 pairs, and only 8 is admitted into the battle round. Of course, it's gonna be a double-battle format. The winning team gets the 'Tag Ribbon', a Wallace Cup-esque ribbon that can be used throughout all regions. There are two ribbons and each person gets one.

Feedbacks?

ASB Squad

Is this a good idea for a Dawn fic? She is the co-star in it but both will be treated equally.
    The trainer who is in my current fic finishes his journey in Kanto and heads off to Sinnoh after some thinking then he meets Dawn who becomes his apprentice at the basics then Cynthia teaches her contest basics since he can't help her with that. Both of them travel the Sinnoh region together and end up facing against Team Galactic and their plans to use Girantina, Dialgia, and Palkia to control Arceus.

It was originally linked to your other fan fic. Anyways, I see it now.

I'm glad you guys like my combinations. I'm thinking of introducing another contest format:

It's going to be called a Tag contest. It's where a contestant sign up and gets selected into random tag teams. The teams then have 2 days to work together before the appeals round and the battle round begin. There is going to be 32 pairs, and only 8 is admitted into the battle round. Of course, it's gonna be a double-battle format. The winning team gets the 'Tag Ribbon', a Wallace Cup-esque ribbon that can be used throughout all regions. There are two ribbons and each person gets one.

Feedbacks?
    It sounds like an interesting idea. I would love to see how that would work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Is this a good idea for a Dawn fic? She is the co-star in it but both will be treated equally.
    The trainer who is in my current fic finishes his journey in Kanto and heads off to Sinnoh after some thinking then he meets Dawn who becomes his apprentice at the basics then Cynthia teaches her contest basics since he can't help her with that. Both of them travel the Sinnoh region together and end up facing against Team Galactic and their plans to use Girantina, Dialgia, and Palkia to control Arceus.
    That sounds like an interesting plot. I would definitely read that.

Btw I found this pic that kind of goes with the theme of my fic.

I think it's cute and I might have some shipping moments between DawnxN in my fic. I found it off fanficton.net.

I changed it up a bit since my brother snuck on my computer and deleted the other fic. The trainer and Dawn will still travel together but Cynthia will mentor both of them at the beginning. The plot will still be the same though. I'll have the link in my sig when it is ready.

I changed it up a bit since my brother snuck on my computer and deleted the other fic. The trainer and Dawn will still travel together but Cynthia will mentor both of them at the beginning. The plot will still be the same though. I'll have the link in my sig when it is ready.
    That sounds interesting, especially with Cynthia mentoring them. Will this be anime or game Dawn?
    Also I don't know if I mentioned this before but my fanfic might have some slight DawnxN shipping in it, mostly because I think they would have interesting interactions if they ever met.

That sounds interesting, especially with Cynthia mentoring them. Will this be anime or game Dawn?
    Also I don't know if I mentioned this before but my fanfic might have some slight DawnxN shipping in it, mostly because I think they would have interesting interactions if they ever met.
    Probably the game Dawn. I don't know what to have her team be though. Piplup has already been decided on since the other two got Chimchar and Turtwig.

i hope you decide on anime Dawn she is alot more caring while the trainer version only cares about beating gyms while anime Dawn actually cares about her Pokemon and know what they like or don't like remember when Dawn seen her piplup did not want to evolve she respected that right and gave her piplup a ever stone while game Dawn may not gave a crap and would make her piplup evolve
    Last edited by Maylu Sakurai; 5th March 2013 at 6:04 PM.

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    i hope you decide on anime Dawn she is alot more caring while the trainer version only cares about beating gyms while anime Dawn actually cares about her Pokemon and know what they like or don't like remember when Dawn seen her piplup did not want to evolve she respected that right and gave her piplup a ever stone while game Dawn may not gave a crap and would make her piplup evolve
    In that case she'll have the personality of anime Dawn.
    Anyone got recommendations for Dawn's team? Piplup is her only Pokemon I have decided on, I like Cyndaquil but i'm deciding on how to have a Johto starter pop up in Sinnoh.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9053290/...ales-of-Sinnoh
    There it is. The first two are shorter than the third but i'm horrible at long beginnings.
    Last edited by Zoruagible; 5th March 2013 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    But game Dawn is essentially whatever you make her, she has no parameters or noticeable characteristics other than wanting to challenge gyms and the League. Her personality is an extension of yourself and whatever you wanna make her. Anime Dawn is great, but I wouldn't necessarily shun Game Dawn either, it opens up new possibilities IMO.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

In that case she'll have the personality of anime Dawn.
    Anyone got recommendations for Dawn's team? Piplup is her only Pokemon I have decided on, I like Cyndaquil but i'm deciding on how to have a Johto starter pop up in Sinnoh.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9053290/...ales-of-Sinnoh
    There it is. The first two are shorter than the third but i'm horrible at long beginnings.
    Ask yourself first, is this an ANIME or GAME setting? If this is a game, you're restricted to the Plat/DP dex. However, if in anime, Pokemon aren't restricted to one region, excpet Unova BW until BW2. Therefore, I find it that it'll be suitable if you include Kanto/Johto/Hoenn and even Unova Pokemon in your fic.

ASB Squad

Ask yourself first, is this an ANIME or GAME setting? If this is a game, you're restricted to the Plat/DP dex. However, if in anime, Pokemon aren't restricted to one region, excpet Unova BW until BW2. Therefore, I find it that it'll be suitable if you include Kanto/Johto/Hoenn and even Unova Pokemon in your fic.
    I was thinking of the Platinum dex but a team I have planned for a future character has a mix of all the regions so I guess it is an anime setting

So in my fic I was thinking of having Bianca debut in the next chapter. Do you guys think I should make her more of a rival with Dawn instead of Ash even though she's going to be challenging the gyms too? It would make Dawn stand in the background less, I think since she is not participating in contests in Unova.

Page 93 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast