Page 95 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2544

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    If Dawn was real and stayed with me for a day, I would do lots of stuff together with her. I would train and battle with her and talk about contests and other stuff with her as well as her love interests XD
    I'd also take her on a date to the movies or something lol.
    I know what you really want to do with her XP and it has nothing to do with going out.

I'm really hoping her farewell special gets dubbed eventually. It can fill the plot hole left by quilava showing out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I know what you really want to do with her XP and it has nothing to do with going out.

I'm really hoping her farewell special gets dubbed eventually. It can fill the plot hole left by quilava showing out of nowhere.
    The secret's out! Spill it! :P

It would be nice to see her and Brock's special episodes get dubbed eventually, but it's not much of a plot hole. No different than May coming back with Venasaur, Wartortle and Glaceon. But again, it still would be nice for those specials to be dubbed ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Oh, could I join? o///o I love Dawn, along with May. ^.^

Have you ever had a dream or daydream with Dawn in it?

Yup, but all I remember is that I was with Dawn and Mamoswine.
    I multiship a lot
    I am a huge fan of Pokémon, PMMM, Sherlock and all sorts of other things!
    Psst, I don't own the banner^ Credit to tumblr user bennycumbs
    ~Fire type Pokemon Club~ ~Dawn Hikari Fan club~

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMay View Post
    Oh, could I join? o///o I love Dawn, along with May. ^.^

Yup, but all I remember is that I was with Dawn and Mamoswine.
    Yeah you can welcome to the club! :3

I'm also hoping that Dawn's special gets dubbed. It'd be great to see Dawn again and also it would be awesome to see how she got her Quilava, even though it isn't needed lol. If it does get dubbed, it'd probably be for fanservice or something, ya know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I don't think we'll get the special dubbed unless they make a marathon with the Dawn and Brock specials at the end since the B/W anime will still be around here when X and Y is released.
    I hope Dawn appears in a lab episode or flashback since it's probably too late for her to pop up in Unova.

I am hoping that the XY anime will have a Dawn successor: The XY girl. I just want to have the anime like it's DP or AG self again in the XY saga. BW didn't had the same feel as AG & DP did.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I don't think we'll get the special dubbed unless they make a marathon with the Dawn and Brock specials at the end since the B/W anime will still be around here when X and Y is released.
    I hope Dawn appears in a lab episode or flashback since it's probably too late for her to pop up in Unova.
    Do you mean pop up towards the end or somewhere in gen 6 because Dawn herself has already made a appearance in unova and it was at the beginning of bw season 2 when she did and it was for like 5 or 6 episodes if i remember correctly

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    Do you mean pop up towards the end or somewhere in gen 6 because Dawn herself has already made a appearance in unova and it was at the beginning of bw season 2 when she did and it was for like 5 or 6 episodes if i remember correctly
    I think it was 9 episodes, but yeah she appeared in BW Season 2 XD. I really wished that they would have done something a little more with her though, she seemed to be just a background character most of the time in her cameo and she did nothing and didn't reveal anything that would further her story. She had interesting interactions with the BW cast though, I do admit that that was pretty good and interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by IrisAndDawn View Post
    Those pictures are pretty cute, but then again Dawn is always cute XD

Anyways I like all the answers to my recent topic questions lol. And here's another one to keep the club going.
    Do you think Dawn will appear in the next BW series after the N arc?
    I'm guessing she most likely won't since she has already had her cameo earlier in BW. I'd like to see her in Pallet Town though when Ash returns home from Unova and his adventures along the way back to Kanto.

that would be cool if shes was in the N arc but what dawnboy said she already had her cameo and that would be pretty cool if she was in pallet town waiting to see ash i would really like to see that

Sadly I don't think she would ever appear, just like the rest of his companions, she won't be seen (there's too many of them now...but that's another story).
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Have you guys seen the new BW Season 2: DA ending yet? Dawn appears in it, along with all of Ash's other traveling companions, main rivals, and the current BW cast. They were all holding hands in 1 giant circle, with Dawn holding hands with Iris and some other character that I forgot XD

More Iris x Dawn action! XD

I mean, it was cute to see everyone together like that, gives me warm feels. Anyone else notice Emolga sitting on Dawn's head? I thought that was cute and funny xD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    More Iris x Dawn action! XD

I mean, it was cute to see everyone together like that, gives me warm feels. Anyone else notice Emolga sitting on Dawn's head? I thought that was cute and funny xD
    I did!!! Yeah it was cute and funny. I wonder if Iris will trade Dawn her Emolga at some point? That would be kind of cool and they're like best friends now, so I could see it happen lol. I wonder which Pokemon Dawn would give her if they ever did trade.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I did!!! Yeah it was cute and funny. I wonder if Iris will trade Dawn her Emolga at some point? That would be kind of cool and they're like best friends now, so I could see it happen lol. I wonder which Pokemon Dawn would give her if they ever did trade.
    Pachirisu?
    That way they both have Electric types still. Unless Dawn managed to get her hands on a Dragon/Electric 6 gen Pokemon

i wish Dawn hadnt given her pachirisu away or atleast that is what i heard anyways she gave up her team except for piplup and one other pokemon that i can not think of at this time Pachirisu is just so cute and energetic

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    i wish Dawn hadnt given her pachirisu away or atleast that is what i heard anyways she gave up her team except for piplup and one other pokemon that i can not think of at this time Pachirisu is just so cute and energetic
    Where did you see this? She still has the same team as far as I know.

She caught Pachi then released her and recaught her in the same episode. I think that is what is being referred too.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Maybe. But it was blurry and hard to make out.

Yeah but it was a fanfic i dreamed about and is now writing lol.

Not sure if any of you are figure collectors...

Figma (フィグマ) is a Japanese action figure line produced by Max Factory and distributed by Good Smile Company. A large number of the figures are based on bishōjo anime characters, and are available with various accessories, such as exchangeable faces. Occasionally figma figures are created based on other subjects such as characters from the Japanese voice synthesizing software, Vocaloid, from a well-known bullet hell game Touhou, the subject of a popular Japanese internet meme, Billy Herrington, and a figure of Michael Jackson from his "Thriller" music video.
    Figma focuses primarily on humanoid figures, and due to the high amount of articulation and small joint sizes, Figmas tend to be fragile.
    Since Max Factory is making Nintendo figmas (Link, Samus, Pit and eventually Marth), do you expect to see a figma of Hikari/Dawn?
    As for my answer to my own question, I don't expect it to happen that much but something like that would show that Nintendo cares for their older Pokemon fans. It'd be great if she had different figma versions based on her clothes.

I'd like to see her in Kanto after she's done with Johto.

No, I doubt it. I doubt we'll see any older characters return tbh.
    Since Max Factory is making Nintendo figmas (Link, Samus, Pit and eventually Marth), do you expect to see a figma of Hikari/Dawn?
    I guess it's possible, maybe if there is a demand for 1 for her.
    Yes I have, but I don't really remember what they were about. I usually day dream about her alot though XD

I actually do believe Unova wont be the last we see Dawn. Her Ampibom is in Vermillion City so I can see he meeting up with Ash in Kanto. Also with France the assumes inspiration of the new region I can see either contest or Pokestylist getting revived and Dawn returning given off her and pochama's popularity in japan.

A day ago, I had a dream that Dawn and I were watching an episode of DP (The Treasure Is All Mine!, to be precise), and she heard Ash's voice...and started crying. I had to comfort her, telling her everything was okay.
    No, unfortunately.
    I don't think so, unless it's paired up with another more popular Pokemon character figure.
    Last edited by moneylesswario; 10th May 2013 at 7:05 PM.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Page 95 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast