Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I doubt Dawn will return until the possible ending of the anime imo. When she does return then, I'm guessing that she'll be a top coordinator and possibly a Pokestylist. I also hope that her Buneary evolves be then and that she gets a Typhlosion before Ash xD
    I doubt it much too, even though she did make come back. but it was only to participate in the World Tournament, and that was all for her.
    I don't know about Dawn returning for a 2nd time, but meh no one knows I guess.

That XY girl looks a lot like Dawn in terms of her outfit. In BW, Ash and Dawn told each other that they would see each other again and that she'll keep Ash informed. I'm really divided when it comes to her appearance, so don't expect me to stick to one opinion for long.

Heheheh... Maybe they can give Dawn that XY girl's outfit. Especially since Dawn is very much like a female version of Ash, and Ash does often change outfits lately to fit the protagonists of the games. That's the most favorable wish for her so far is for her to become a main character again. Deep down inside, I think the writers really love Dawn but they had to do things that were displeasing. That said, I don't mind if Dawn gets regressed just a little bit like Ash in a way because one-sided battles get boring.

I am wondering if she will appear in X&Y series she would become friends or even best friends if they use the female protag from x&y easily it would seem like from pics the x&y seems to have a personality like Dawn

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    I am wondering if she will appear in X&Y series she would become friends or even best friends if they use the female protag from x&y easily it would seem like from pics the x&y seems to have a personality like Dawn

That would be a dream come true! Sadly, I kind of that doubt that even though I also hoping for it. Reason is because
    Dawn is supposed to be currently doing Pokemon Contest in Johto now. I dunno how she is going to be in the X&Y series unless she
    arrives in the Kalos Region VERY late...and maybe with new Pokemon.

She still hasn't shown up at Pallet Town out of all the companions. And she did say that she'll inform Ash about her contests. So maybe she'll show up eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    She still hasn't shown up at Pallet Town out of all the companions. And she did say that she'll inform Ash about her contests. So maybe she'll show up eventually.
    Maybe she'll show up in Pallet Town at the end of BW, though I'm doubting she'll appear. I don't think we'll see her until the possible ending of the show tbh, whenever that is. I would like to see her make a short cameo in xy though to meet the possible xy female protagonist. They seem kind of similar imo, being girly xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Maybe she'll show up in Pallet Town at the end of BW, though I'm doubting she'll appear. I don't think we'll see her until the possible ending of the show tbh, whenever that is. I would like to see her make a short cameo in xy though to meet the possible xy female protagonist. They seem kind of similar imo, being girly xD
    If she does show up at all(which I sadly doubt) I hope she stays for good. She was the reason why I loved Pokemon again after the Johto saga.

I'm sure that Dawn would definitely come back. Ash is definitely expecting to see her again. And they just can't leave her story on a cliffhanger. Once Dawn returns, I'll watch it again. Once she leaves again, I'm going to lose my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    I'm sure that Dawn would definitely come back. Ash is definitely expecting to see her again. And they just can't leave her story on a cliffhanger. Once Dawn returns, I'll watch it again. Once she leaves again, I'm going to lose my interest.
    They pretty much never closed any of the character's story though, except for Tracy. I'm pretty sure that Dawn is unfortunately in the same boat as the other past characters and will most likely will never be seen again until the possible ending of the anime, if there ever will be an ending. I pretty much don't want her to appear again anyways as the writers seemed to just make her a background character during her cameo, which doesn't work for her character imo. I'm pretty sure that it would happen again anyways if she returns for another long cameo or returns back to the main cast, seeing as how close she is to reaching her goal, and I don't see contests returning for any future games anyways.

Yeah I agree with some of the others that Dawn may not appear again since stories are rarely finished in the anime, but there's always hope. I think it would be nice to see her in an outfit similar to the XY girl protagonist, provided the new girl doesn't become a companion herself. Otherwise they'd be like twins xD Though if she does, that doesn't mean they couldn't make a new outfit for Dawn, they did it for Cynthia :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Who here (besides me) actually LIKED Dawn's Cameo in BW2??

Yeah, she didn't make much more progress, and her reason for coming to Unova was shoddy at best, but she had good character interactions (as TR got better, so did Dawn), and it was still nice to see her.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

I hope if Dawn comes back one day they give her a grass type cuz grass is my favorite pokemon type now.

I should make another dawn blingee for this club soon even though blingee doesn't work in this browser anymore and I will have to use a different one. I remember I used to post here LOADS, anyways. Maybe I could try for a Dawn banner?

Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Who here (besides me) actually LIKED Dawn's Cameo in BW2??

Yeah, she didn't make much more progress, and her reason for coming to Unova was shoddy at best, but she had good character interactions (as TR got better, so did Dawn), and it was still nice to see her.
    yeah i like her BW2 cameo in the anime it was pretty well done. though i hope she appear more.

sorry i haven't post much here.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    yeah i like her BW2 cameo in the anime it was pretty well done. though i hope she appear more.

sorry i haven't post much here.
    Nah, its alright that you don't post much :P

I might get on to making that banner soon. And possably edit this post with it.

I hope we get to see more of Dawn instead of Iris cause you know Dawn is cute ad not annoying like i think iris is annoying but hey that is just my opinion i do also think Dawn could use a outfit similar to the X&Y protagonist it would of been awesome to see Dawn in Touko's outfit during her bw2 cameo

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    I hope we get to see more of Dawn instead of Iris cause you know Dawn is cute ad not annoying like i think iris is annoying but hey that is just my opinion i do also think Dawn could use a outfit similar to the X&Y protagonist it would of been awesome to see Dawn in Touko's outfit during her bw2 cameo
    Well tbh I think the next Pokegirl that will cameo will be Iris in XY. I really don't think we'll be seeing Dawn again, though since Misty appeared in a flashback, there is still a possible chance of that happening with Dawn.
    Also seeing Dawn in Serena's attire would be nice, since their attires are similar XD
    I don't think that Hilda's attire it suited for Dawn though, but that's just me.

Well tbh I think the next Pokegirl that will cameo will be Iris in XY. I really don't think we'll be seeing Dawn again, though since Misty appeared in a flashback, there is still a possible chance of that happening with Dawn.
    Also seeing Dawn in Serena's attire would be nice, since their attires are similar XD
    I don't think that Hilda's attire it suited for Dawn though, but that's just me.
    I loved that fanart. I hope someone makes a fanart of Dawn dressed like Serena.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I made this cute banner on blingee just tonight I hope you people like it x) It was a lot of fun to make *nodnod*

A character like ether Serena or Shauna would be a good successor of Dawn or May!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post

I made this cute banner on blingee just tonight I hope you people like it x) It was a lot of fun to make *nodnod*
    Thanks, it's cute ^_^. I wonder if anyone actually puts these in their sigs lol.

Does anyone think we'll be getting a Dawn flashback or reference soon? Perhaps maybe in XY?
    I don't think we'll be seeing her make anymore appearances in person, since none of the past companions came back a second time after their first cameo appearance in person.

Does anyone think we'll be getting a Dawn flashback or reference soon? Perhaps maybe in XY?

I don't really think so, unless it's just a name drop kinda thing, like what they did with Brock. Maybe not even that, references are kinda specific nowadays.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Is there anyone out there that's still curious about the results of the Johto Wallace Cup?!
    Dawn told Ash and the gang that she would notify them on how she did. I'm upset @ how nothing has been brought up.
    No worries I bet Dawn won!~ (Maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Is there anyone out there that's still curious about the results of the Johto Wallace Cup?!
    Dawn told Ash and the gang that she would notify them on how she did. I'm upset @ how nothing has been brought up.
    No worries I bet Dawn won!~ (Maybe)
    We'll probably find out in the episode where Ash returns to Pallet and drops off his Unova Pokemon.
    If she didn't win I think she'll try either Hoenn or Kanto

Nice little video I found about Dawn (okay mostly about Dawn) and why she's the best pokegirl. Enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvdIOVOnTrE
    Last edited by Hikari Paradise; 30th June 2013 at 12:58 PM.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

I'm a fan of Dawn so can I join this fanclub? xD

Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast