Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Yeah, I knew she wasn't going to win (not because she's not capable) only because I knew the writers wouldn't want that to happen. But I still thought she could've won. That's because she's just really good at contests. It's her thing.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

I hope that the next time she appears she's a top coordinator. I really don't think they could do much with her if she appeared before then otherwise. I really didn't think her appearance in BW much, it felt lacking and she felt out of place since there were no contests in BW. However, I did like the first three episodes, the ones where she interacted with Iris and Cilan. She really had great interactions with both of them, especially Iris in that Onix filler episode.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

If she appears again as a top coordinator, that would rock. We need an insight on her coordination skills as an increase. I would love to have more specials with her to see how she's doing

Quote Originally Posted by OfCorsola View Post
    If she appears again as a top coordinator, that would rock. We need an insight on her coordination skills as an increase. I would love to have more specials with her to see how she's doing
    Yeah, I would love to see a special where she becomes a top coordinator. It'd be cool if she battled Kenny or Ursula in the finals to become one. I would also love to see her meet Drew or Harley in a special and maybe start a rivalry with both. I'm really interested in seeing how she would interact with the two.

I think it would be pretty cool if Dawn would form a rivalry with Harley and Drew. Or she could travel with May, Harley, Drew, and Solidad and compete in other contests. It would be very interesting to watch.

I think it would be pretty cool if Dawn would form a rivalry with Harley and Drew. Or she could travel with May, Harley, Drew, and Solidad and compete in other contests. It would be very interesting to watch.
    I would love to see some special about that. I prefer her not traveling with any of them, but if she ever did, I would love to see how she would interact with them.

I do think that Dawn having a rivalry with Harley would be pretty entertaining to watch actually. If she's in Johto right now, then she might encounter Harley, someone correct me if I'm wrong though. A new series of chronicles featuring Dawn and other characters would be a great idea, if only it were true. But I think a rivalry with May would be even more fun to watch since we've seen both develop through thread courses of their series, so seeing them compete would be cool IMO.

Hey, can I join this? I just love Dawn, she is my favorite of the PokeGirls yet.

I'm weird but I just can't seem to imagine Dawn and Harley being rivals. I can't see her being rivals with any of May's rivals, that would be kinda weird, in my opinion.

I just need to say something as well. I can't stand the fact that Dawn lost the Grand Festival. Well, it's not the fact that she lost, it's who she lost to. I just don't understand what is the point of giving Dawn a rival in Zoey and then never having her get to beat Zoey at least once. I never did think she was going to win in the Grand Festival, it just would have been better if they pulled another Solidad in Sinnoh. I would not have been as annoyed then.

I still question the writers, I have to say.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

She lost to Zoey because the writers didn't want Dawn to win the GF when Ash was going to lose the Sinnoh league. The writers also probably only had Dawn in the finals because they knew that would be the last Contest/GF of the series, and wanted to show a main character make it to the end before they were removed, (assuming Contests don't return in the XY anime).

I don't mind Dawn losing to Zoey that much, its not that big a deal since Zoey was more of her mentor than rival anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    Hey, can I join this? I just love Dawn, she is my favorite of the PokeGirls yet.

I'm weird but I just can't seem to imagine Dawn and Harley being rivals. I can't see her being rivals with any of May's rivals, that would be kinda weird, in my opinion.

I just need to say something as well. I can't stand the fact that Dawn lost the Grand Festival. Well, it's not the fact that she lost, it's who she lost to. I just don't understand what is the point of giving Dawn a rival in Zoey and then never having her get to beat Zoey at least once. I never did think she was going to win in the Grand Festival, it just would have been better if they pulled another Solidad in Sinnoh. I would not have been as annoyed then.

I still question the writers, I have to say.
    Sure you can join, welcome to the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    She lost to Zoey because the writers didn't want Dawn to win the GF when Ash was going to lose the Sinnoh league. The writers also probably only had Dawn in the finals because they knew that would be the last Contest/GF of the series, and wanted to show a main character make it to the end before they were removed, (assuming Contests don't return in the XY anime).

I don't mind Dawn losing to Zoey that much, its not that big a deal since Zoey was more of her mentor than rival anyway.
    Yeah I'm glad she made it to the final round, even if she didn't beat Zoey I didn't really mind. She's the only female companion that almost reached her goal.

Zoey more like pushed Dawn around like a gym coach or something. I never saw them much as rivals. It sucks how they decide the coordinators fate on Ash's leagues fates. Unfair Also, it's totally predictable.

Zoey more like pushed Dawn around like a gym coach or something. I never saw them much as rivals. It sucks how they decide the coordinators fate on Ash's leagues fates. Unfair Also, it's totally predictable.
    I think Zoey is also the first time we saw the main rival win the big tournament. Neither Gary nor Paul ever won a league, and Drew never won a Grand Festival either.

Its odd they had Zoey be the only main rival of the series to win the big tournament at the end. I think the only time we ever see Zoey beaten on-screen is against May in the Wallace cup.

I think Zoey is also the first time we saw the main rival win the big tournament. Neither Gary nor Paul ever won a league, and Drew never won a Grand Festival either.

Its odd they had Zoey be the only main rival of the series to win the big tournament at the end. I think the only time we ever see Zoey beaten on-screen is against May in the Wallace cup.
    I agree, though I guess they might have done that probably because contests were probably never going to be a side quest in the anime again? Well actually it seems like they could be back though some of the activities seem different except for maybe the appeal round of them and they call it the TriPokalon. Which I guess leads to a topic question which we haven't had in a while.
    Do you think Dawn would be interested in Pokemon Performing and the Tripokalon and how do you think she would do in them?

*pops in* Hello, I am actually a really big fan of Dawn, she's is definitely one of my favorite females from Pokemon yet so can I join this discussion please?

Honestly, it really bothers me that Dawn lost Zoey at the Grand Festival too. I understand that Zoey was supposed to be more of mentor to Dawn then a rival but still, they couldn't even have Dawn at least beat Zoey once? Ughh, that really angers me.

But whatever, nothing we can do about it now.

Do you think Dawn would be interested in Pokemon Performing and the Tripokalon and how do you think she would do in them?

I can definitely see Dawn being interesting in Pokemon Performing, I don't know about the Tripokalon but I can definitely see her wanting to become a Pokemon Performer, tbh. And personally, I think she would do fantastic in them as well.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    *pops in* Hello, I am actually a really big fan of Dawn, she's is definitely one of my favorite females from Pokemon yet so can I join this discussion please?

Honestly, it really bothers me that Dawn lost Zoey at the Grand Festival too. I understand that Zoey was supposed to be more of mentor to Dawn then a rival but still, they couldn't even have Dawn at least beat Zoey once? Ughh, that really angers me.

But whatever, nothing we can do about it now.

I can definitely see Dawn being interesting in Pokemon Performing, I don't know about the Tripokalon but I can definitely see her wanting to become a Pokemon Performer, tbh. And personally, I think she would do fantastic in them as well.
    Sure, it would be lovely.
    I think she would be interested in it. I can see her participating and doing well in a Tripokalon. It'd be cool to see a special or something where she tries one out and maybe even wins one. I'd like to see Dawn also return and maybe help Serena in Pokemon performing and teach her some things that she learned during her journey in DP.

would it be ok if I join this club as well?

you know to tell you Dawn/Hikari has been one of my favorite female companions aside form Serena. Maybe because that I'm a girl who loves girly stuff and fashion just like her description

Sadly i haven't watch DP for months so I really don't know what to say

this looks like to be an interesting question and i'm probably looking forward to her return if possible

anyway my answer is probably a yes, well since you know pokemon performing an tripokalon looks to be contest based on feminines so I'm pretty sure she will be interested joining one if she sees them. Hmm I don't think its going to be a problem when she would try to compete since this kind of competition doesn't need a pokemon to battle , if its the beauty that matters then I think Dawn/Hikari has a very big chance to shine
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 3rd October 2014 at 6:14 AM.
    Yeah I know there was a lot of hate towards Girlfriend (Kari), but I'm really not planning to drop it cause if I do that it will also mean that I'm dropping the current game I'm playing

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    would it be ok if I join this club as well?

you know to tell you Dawn/Hikari has been one of my favorite female companions aside form Serena. Maybe because that I'm a girl who loves girly stuff and fashion just like her description

Sadly i haven't watch DP for months so I really don't know what to say

this looks like to be an interesting question and i'm probably looking forward to her return if possible

anyway my answer is probably a yes, well since you know pokemon performing an tripokalon looks to be contest based on feminines so I'm pretty sure she will be interested joining one if she sees them. Hmm I don't think its going to be a problem when she would try to compete since this kind of competition doesn't need a pokemon to battle , if its the beauty that matters then I think Dawn/Hikari has a very big chance to shine
    Yes you may join

I agree. I do think Pokemon Performing is right up Dawn's ally. I would love to see her meet and even inspire Serena even more, though I really think it's very unlikely that she'll return in XY since she returned in BW and had about 5 more episodes than Misty or May had in both their guest appearance episodes.

I think yes she would be interested, sounds right up her alley. If it means she could come back, I'm all for it. I can't wait to see how she's grown. Plus think of all the cute outfits!

I think she would love to do pokemon performing. Her contest technique has a close match in performing with pokemon rather than battling (although she has cool techniques) but yeah I could totally see her doing it. if she ever appears, that's JER call.

I'd love to see Dawn make an appearance in XY, hopefully as a top coordinator, and try out the Tripokalon. Or maybe she gets Serena to try out contests. Both would be nice imo. I also would love to see the interactions between the two since they have similar interests and all.

I hope that when Dawn comes back Shes looked up like an idol, kinda like when May came back to Ash and Brock I sunnoh. Dawn saw her as a role model, so that would be cool if she was seen like a role model of some sort. that would be cool

Sadly, I doubt we'll see her this saga.
    May could return for the usual remake promotion and then there's Iris who was the main girl last gen. The past girls have always returned in the generation after theirs. I'd much rather not see Iris again tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Sadly, I doubt we'll see her this saga.
    May could return for the usual remake promotion and then there's Iris who was the main girl last gen. The past girls have always returned in the generation after theirs. I'd much rather not see Iris again tho.
    I would rather see Dawn than Iris too, I just can't see Iris :x
    Dawn did have a memorable appearance on the show, being a great Co-Star, and having fantastic character development.

I hope that when Dawn comes back Shes looked up like an idol, kinda like when May came back to Ash and Brock I sunnoh. Dawn saw her as a role model, so that would be cool if she was seen like a role model of some sort. that would be cool
    I'd love to see Serena idoling her. Maybe Serena has seen Dawn's contests before and is really popular among Pokemon Performers. I'd like to see Dawn return as a top coordinator and for Serena to fangirl over her.

They probably should have gave Dawn her cameo in XY instead of BW. Back in BW her cameo was wasted on a lackluster arc, but if she appeared in XY it would be better. But too bad, it won't happen.

Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104 LastLast