Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

I would have preferred her coming in XY too. She didn't have much of a memorable appearance, I felt like they just wanted to add Dawn. If she could be in XY then she can have a bigger cameo, I think she would deserve t.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

Quote Originally Posted by OfCorsola View Post
    I would have preferred her coming in XY too. She didn't have much of a memorable appearance, I felt like they just wanted to add Dawn. If she could be in XY then she can have a bigger cameo, I think she would deserve t.
    I agree. I also think if Serena gets a post XY special if she leaves, that we could possibly see her meet Dawn in it also snce Dawn and Piplup seem to be insanely popular in Japan. I also think it could be handled in a similar situation like Cilan's BW special when he met Brock in it.

Anyways the Dawn club is looking for a new co-owner, since the current one seems to have been inactive for a long while now, we need someone who is active enough in the club to be a co-owner. Does anyone want to put their name forward so that we can vote on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I agree. I also think if Serena gets a post XY special if she leaves, that we could possibly see her meet Dawn in it also snce Dawn and Piplup seem to be insanely popular in Japan. I also think it could be handled in a similar situation like Cilan's BW special when he met Brock in it.

Anyways the Dawn club is looking for a new co-owner, since the current one seems to have been inactive for a long while now, we need someone who is active enough in the club to be a co-owner. Does anyone want to put their name forward so that we can vote on it?
    Why don't you just become club owner? You're like the only person still here.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why don't you just become club owner? You're like the only person still here.
    True, though we would need a vote on that. I'm guessing that's 2 votes for me as club owner counting yourself?

And also so that we're not spamming and posting one liners I'll post another topic on here.
    If Dawn and Serena were to meet do you think they would show each other their appeals and do you think Dawn could teach some techniques that Serena could use for her showcase appeals?

True, though we would need a vote on that. I'm guessing that's 2 votes for me as club owner counting yourself?

And also so that we're not spamming and posting one liners I'll post another topic on here.
    If Dawn and Serena were to meet do you think they would show each other their appeals and do you think Dawn could teach some techniques that Serena could use for her showcase appeals?
    Make that 3 votes!
    I definitely envision that Dawn can share performance tips since the second part of the TriPokalon is so similar. I'm not sure Serena has enough experience yet to give Dawn advice though...we'll see how her performance turns out in XY060.
    Check out my caption stories if you want!
    Ash and Serena's First Date:
    Part I

]
    You should restart this club, considering this one was made back in 2010, and all the original people aren't here anymore. Threads for all the other female characters were restarted after a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    You should restart this club, considering this one was made back in 2010, and all the original people aren't here anymore. Threads for all the other female characters were restarted after a few years.
    I don't think I'll restart it, I don't really have much time to make and wait for the op to be approved, plus this thread has reached a milestone of over 100 pages of posts and a new thread would destroy that lol. Anyways I could always see with the mods to edit me as the op since they did that with the negaishipping thread, though I need to be voted in as club owner for that to happen.

Anyways back to the subject. I'd love for Dawn to mentor Serena and teach her her spinning and countershield moves that maybe Serena could use for her future showcases. I always thought Dawn was pretty good as a teacher, like when she taught her mom's coordinator class and she acted pretty cute as one too lol.

Serena and Dawn interacting would be better for shopping or picking out clothes than appeals. I mean they both dress practically the same way and have similar long hair, they can go to the same tailors and same shopping trips. Also since both are overly girly in terms that they both reflect each other they probably have all the same interest.

They're probably the two most similar looking girls on the main cast, as well as being both the most overly girly of all the female companions. Its like mirror images. They would get along well like Dawn and May did.

I vote for D+S Fan to be the owner of the club. A true candidate because D+S fan is a true Dawn fan, and is respectful towards other Pokegirl fans, unlike some others xD but yeah, and shows true devotion in being a club member!

Quote Originally Posted by OfCorsola View Post
    I vote for D+S Fan to be the owner of the club. A true candidate because D+S fan is a true Dawn fan, and is respectful towards other Pokegirl fans, unlike some others xD but yeah, and shows true devotion in being a club member!
    He's also the only person still here. Look at all the users who posted in the first page of this club...they're all gone or don't come here anymore.

Alright I'm going to hold another vote. Does anyone want me to restart the Dawn club in a new thread or should we stay with the current club thread? I'm kinda against it myself since it has over 100 pages and all lol. Please state why or why not when you post.

I kinda want it to stay since there's a lot of great posts on here, and having over 100 pages makes it seem really big and proud IMO.

BTW: can I join? XD

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

I vote in favor of starting a new thread. We can start discussing topics freshly and new users won't be concerned with repeating topics. I understand the 100+ pages landmark and how it serves as a critical mass to start attracting more users but if the majority of the original members who created the thread are gone then the thread will never feel like "ours" if you know what I mean. :P
    Part I

All clubs are restarted after a while. I never understood why people cared how many "pages" a club has. Both the Misty and May clubs were restarted hundreds of times. This isn't even the first Dawn club either, the original Dawn club was from 2006 and got closed around 2008 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    I kinda want it to stay since there's a lot of great posts on here, and having over 100 pages makes it seem really big and proud IMO.

BTW: can I join? XD
    Yeah you can join, welcome to the group.

So far the votes are 2 for a new thread and 2 against, so I can't really decide as of yet until more members vote, so we should probably carry on the discussion as if we're not discussing this, so that we can stay on topic to the thread.

I don't think its a good idea to close this club and make a new one, because then it's going to take away all the effort that was put in this group and even more effort to attract the old members into a new one. It's fun to archive at this one and probably make references

There's only what...5 people who regularly post in here anyway? What difference does it make? Some people just come to a club to make one or two posts and never come back.

The whole club sections are practically dead anyway because everyone posts stuff on places like tumblr instead.

Well I don't think there needs to be someone to go through all the trouble making another club anyways. it's not like this club's empty anyways. There should only need to be another club unless it's closed or no one has posted in 30 days. In that case, this club is active tbh.

Plus we're already on v4. A v5 would be a little bit sketchy.

I only suggest it because thedehydrator aka Dawn_Serena fan should be club owner. Look at the first page, the original club owner hasn't even logged on to serebii since 2013 which was more than a year ago. He's not coming back.

In fact virtually none of those other people on the early pages of this club are still here.

Well, here I am, so I'm going to ask the question I've been wanting ask for a while.

Can I join?

Quote Originally Posted by TopGengar999 View Post
    Well, here I am, so I'm going to ask the question I've been wanting ask for a while.

Can I join?
    Sure you can join, welcome to the club. What do you like most about Dawn and why? Also if you want to vote do you think that the club should be remade or should we keep the current club and why or why not?

Sure you can join, welcome to the club. What do you like most about Dawn and why? Also if you want to vote do you think that the club should be remade or should we keep the current club and why or why not?
    The thing about Dawn I like the most is her "No need to worry" catchphrase. It highlights her determination and bravery, the best traits about her. I think we should keep the club we have already because remaking the club would take a while and we would loose these pages we have already.

Quote Originally Posted by TopGengar999 View Post
    The thing about Dawn I like the most is her "No need to worry" catchphrase. It highlights her determination and bravery, the best traits about her. I think we should keep the club we have already because remaking the club would take a while and we would loose these pages we have already.
    I loved that catchphrase so much. And her pose with Piplup early on in the series when she would say stuff like "As a team we can conquer anything!" ("Piplup!")
    Another thing I liked about Dawn was that she was as important as Ash in the DP series. I was getting tired of Ash going nowhere with his quest to become a Pokemon master. And contests were a nice alternative to Pokemon battling. :P
    Part I

Too bad restarting the thread isn't in favor, mainly because I think Dawn/Serena fan deserves to own a Dawn club, not some guy who hasn't logged onto Serebii since 2013 and is long gone.

What do you like most about Dawn and why?
    I like her girly and confident/determined personality the most because I think it's the best thing about her character imo, though everything about her is nearly perfect imo. I also like the fact that she's one of the characters that I can relate to more, besides maybe Serena.

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104 LastLast