Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2602

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Determined and active. Always willing to learn new things and is very creative on her techniques. I love how much involvement she gains throughout the DP series and so much effort was placed to see her development.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

One of the things I did like about Dawn is how much more into battling and into adventure she was than the others. Like that "Journey to the Unown" episode where she leaped in after Piplup, etc.

Its a bit of a shame the writers dropped the co-star aspect after Dawn left. Serena does practically nothing but stand in the background and Iris barely did much more than Misty.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    One of the things I did like about Dawn is how much more into battling and into adventure she was than the others. Like that "Journey to the Unown" episode where she leaped in after Piplup, etc.

Its a bit of a shame the writers dropped the co-star aspect after Dawn left. Serena does practically nothing but stand in the background and Iris barely did much more than Misty.
    I honestly would love it if Serena became the 2nd co-star, but I don't see that happening. Anyways I really do think that Dawn should meet Serena. I would just love to see Dawn interacting with Serena and maybe they could do something involving contests/showcases. I would love to see Dawn mentoring and helping Serena with her appeals and other stuff.
    Credit goes to Cresselia92

Hi! May I join? I've been a fan of Dawn ever since DP aired, mainly because of how different she was from the other girls.

Dawn was different at the time since she was the first overly girly female character on the show. Although now with Serena around a lot of the unique traits about her like her hair, fashion, girliness are also shared by Serena.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red View Post
    Hi! May I join? I've been a fan of Dawn ever since DP aired, mainly because of how different she was from the other girls.
    Sure you can join, I don't see why not.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Dawn was different at the time since she was the first overly girly female character on the show. Although now with Serena around a lot of the unique traits about her like her hair, fashion, girliness are also shared by Serena.
    Yeah, not that that's a bad thing. I think both Dawn and Serena are unique in their own ways, even with some similarities that they both have with each other. Their similarities is one reason why I would love to see Dawn and Serena meet.

I like the OP.

The Dawn club is improving, and I love the new improvements! It's very nice! Hopefully Dawn can make a great comeback on the show like this clubs awesome comeback
    "I'll give you half of my life if you give me half of yours"
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

1st post of 2015 yay! lol.

Anyways thanks about the OP, I put some effort into it, and added some nice content like the pics, gifs, and banners for the sigs.
    Well to start off 2015, how about we start with a new topic?
    If Dawn and Serena were to meet, what do you think they'll do together and why?
    I can see both of them doing things like going shopping, changing their appearance/design since both girls are into fashion, and maybe practice their appeal rounds with each other. I can see them getting along well.
    And another topic question.
    If Dawn were to appear in Kalos, which Kalos Pokemon do you think she should capture and why?
    I would love to see her catch a Floetta, Meowstic, or a Spritzee (sp?) as I think any of them will be great for contests imo and I can see her with any of those Pokemon. I would also love to see her Buneary evolve to Lopunny and for her Quilava to evolve into Typhlosion.

I've been meaning to join this club but kept putting it off. Now is as good time as any so hi, I'd like to join, please

Username: xEryChan
    Why you want to join: Dawn has always been one of my favorite characters from the anime and quite possibly my favorite PokeGirl yet.
    Why do you like Dawn and what is your favorite thing about her? What is there not to like about her? Her determination is my definitely my favorite thing about her. She won't stop until she achieves her dream.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720
    Tumblr | Ery's Secret Base | Twitter

Considering they're both really girly, I can see them doing each others' hair and buying clothes together. They're so much alike that I think they will get along well.
    If Dawn were to appear in Kalos, which Kalos Pokemon do you think she should capture and why?
    I would like to see her with a Fairy-type Pokemon, like Swirlix or Spritzee. Fairy types seem like they would be great for Contests and they would fit her personality. And I really want her Quilava to evolve into Typhlosion because I love Typhlosion a lot. I'm fine with Buneary not evolving.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    I've been meaning to join this club but kept putting it off. Now is as good time as any so hi, I'd like to join, please

Username: xEryChan
    Why you want to join: Dawn has always been one of my favorite characters from the anime and quite possibly my favorite PokeGirl yet.
    Why do you like Dawn and what is your favorite thing about her? What is there not to like about her? Her determination is my definitely my favorite thing about her. She won't stop until she achieves her dream.
    Sure you can join, welcome to the Dawn club xEryChan! Have fun posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGengar999 View Post
    Considering they're both really girly, I can see them doing each others' hair and buying clothes together. They're so much alike that I think they will get along well.
    I agree I can see them getting along really well. I would love to see them doing each other's hair, going shopping, and other things.
    I would like to see her with a Fairy-type Pokemon, like Swirlix or Spritzee. Fairy types seem like they would be great for Contests and they would fit her personality. And I really want her Quilava to evolve into Typhlosion because I love Typhlosion a lot. I'm fine with Buneary not evolving.
    I am fine either way with Buneary evolving or not. I definitely think thay fairy types fits Dawn really well, and I can see them doing well in contests also.

First thing BOND. Like D+S Fan mentioned, probably go shopping together, then probably talk about their goals. Maybe Dawn can open her up to the idea of contests and Serena can talk about her new goal. I feel like Dawn would support her on that one.

I'd love to see Dawn and Serena participate in some kind of tag battle tournament as well, or maybe something like the Wallace Cup. It would be great to see how those two will work together as a team battling in a tag battle tournament, and I would be interested in seeing another Wallace Cup like arc with both of them participating in it. Maybe both could eventually face each other in the finals?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I'd love to see Dawn and Serena participate in some kind of tag battle tournament as well, or maybe something like the Wallace Cup. It would be great to see how those two will work together as a team battling in a tag battle tournament, and I would be interested in seeing another Wallace Cup like arc with both of them participating in it. Maybe both could eventually face each other in the finals?
    LOL, That sounds like an excellent idea

I have really been missng the tournement arcs from DP and BW, and I thought that the tag tournement arc in DP had some of the stronest episodes of th entire saga, at least IMO. Then we could also have a Bonnie/Paul teamup

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post

I have really been missng the tournement arcs from DP and BW, and I thought that the tag tournement arc in DP had some of the stronest episodes of th entire saga, at least IMO. Then we could also have a Bonnie/Paul teamup
    lol. I'm currently writing a fanfic where Dawn returns home to Sinnoh from wherever she went, I think it may either be Johto or Hoenn, but I don't really remember. Anyways she returns home as a top coordinator, and runs into Serena who decided to go to Sinnoh to participate in Sinnoh Showcases, and the two meet and decide to travel through Sinnoh together. Ash is also in this and is taking on the Sinnoh Battle Frontier and will eventually run into Dawn and Serena and all 3 will travel together. Anyways I have a great idea where Serena is struggling in her Showcases, preferably her last one where she loses 2 or 3 in a row and since Dawn has went through something like that before she helps Serena go through it and helps Serena get her confidence back. I'm planning for Dawn to enter a Showcase during that time that will deal with the situation in some way and the two will be participating against each other in it.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post

Wow, i agree with this whole heartidly. (did i even spell this right?) if we could at least get a side episode with Dawn being in some kind of tournament that would be cool. It would open up some new doors of her showing off her awesome skills.

Would you like to see Dawn participate in a Pokemon Showcase? Why or why not?
    I would love to see Dawn participate in a Showcase. I think she would do really well in one, especially since the theme round of a Showcase seems to be similar to the pokestylist tournament that she won, and the free performance round is like the appeal rounds of a contest.

If Dawn participated in a Pokemon Showcase, how well do you think she will do in them?
    Like I said I think she would do really well in them because of the pokestylist tournament and contests. I would like to see her mess up in the theme round though since its timed and seems to have a lot of tension going on in the round imo.
    Last edited by Dawn+Serena Fan; 1st March 2015 at 2:41 PM.

Oh right, I joined this, didnt I?

As for if I want Dawn to try out a tripokelon, Im gonna go ahead and say yes, I would love to see more of that wonderful creativity of hers, and maybe see her if more pretty dresses

I would also say that she would do rather well, as she is really pretty, and would make the most out of what she was given.

WHY DO YOU LIKE DAWN AND WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT HER

I like Dawn because she is my favourite character in DP,the best coordinator I've ever seen and shes top coordinator in my eyes.Shes really pretty and amazing and fashionable.

What I like about Dawn is how she always says"No need to worry"and that assures me that something good is going to turnout,plus I like how shes academical not just a coordinator but how she participates in battles,tournaments and anything Ash does.Its like she is showing that girls can do anything boys can do.

Can I join please
    PARTY POKEMON

Quote Originally Posted by JeVolution View Post
    WHY DO YOU LIKE DAWN AND WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT HER

I like Dawn because she is my favourite character in DP,the best coordinator I've ever seen and shes top coordinator in my eyes.Shes really pretty and amazing and fashionable.

What I like about Dawn is how she always says"No need to worry"and that assures me that something good is going to turnout,plus I like how shes academical not just a coordinator but how she participates in battles,tournaments and anything Ash does.Its like she is showing that girls can do anything boys can do.

Can I join please
    Accepted! Welcome to the club!

I guess my favorite things about Dawn were her character development, her personality, and I also think he has a pretty cute design as well. I love her energetic personality; its so cute. I especially loves when she gets mad or freaks out because it's hilarious and adorable. I love the fact that she was the only character to get the closest to achieving her goal by literally losing by a few points in the finals of the Grand Festival. As for her design, I love all the attires and hair styles she used in her contests as well as her regular and platinum attires with her regular hair style.

I'll be planning on posting some more pics and stuff of Dawn soon for you guys!

I'd love to see them interact as they're my favorites. Sadly..... Iris will probably be the one who meets her. It would be awesome to see Dawn try out one of the new contest things(Can't spell the official word).

Hm..... Noibat. That's a Pokemon I want Serena to get but it would be great for her too.

Can I join please?

Username: PT88
    Why you want to join: Dawn has always been one of my favourite characters
    Why do you like Dawn and what is your favorite thing about her? I've always loved her sweet, and bubbly personality

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I'd love to see them interact as they're my favorites. Sadly..... Iris will probably be the one who meets her. It would be awesome to see Dawn try out one of the new contest things(Can't spell the official word).
    I can see them going shopping and hanging out with each other and stuff. They definitely would get along well.
    Dawn with a Noibat would be interesting, but I agree I think Serena should get it.

Quote Originally Posted by PT88 View Post
    Can I join please?

Username: PT88
    Why you want to join: Dawn has always been one of my favourite characters
    Why do you like Dawn and what is your favorite thing about her? I've always loved her sweet, and bubbly personality
    Sure welcome to the club!
    Her personality is one of the best things about her character imo.
    Last edited by Dawn+Serena Fan; 12th March 2015 at 12:01 AM.

Hey guys! New member incoming!

I'm quite a big fan of Dawn, and I regard her as the best Pokegirl alongside Serena. I wonder if we will ever see her make a cameo again
    Time Only Knows - An AmourShipping Fanfiction by me.
    UPDATE: Chapter 9 is up. Reminiscence (Memories Arc)

The Heart Still Cares- A one-off which will be introduced as Chapter 11/12 of Time Only Knows

Typhlosion- The Fighter
    The AmourShipping Shangri-la
    Banner credits to: Dr. Psycho.

Also, here's a caption Story my friend- Pokevision made: http://satosere.forums.net.bz/t55-as...irst-date#1339

Quote Originally Posted by pokesrini View Post
    Hey guys! New member incoming!

I'm quite a big fan of Dawn, and I regard her as the best Pokegirl alongside Serena. I wonder if we will ever see her make a cameo again
    Welcome to the Dawn club! Have a fun time posting!

I think that if Dawn ever appears again, I'm hoping for it to be in Serena's post XY special if she leaves the main cast when XY ends. Then they could meet and interact with each other kind of like Cilan's post BW special when he met Brock. I also think if we get DP remakes, we'll see something with Dawn, though it may not be the Dawn from the anime as it may be DP's remake version of Dawn, which is kind of like a different character altogether even though she's a counterpart of Dawn; kind of like ORAS May and anime May.

Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105 LastLast