Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102
Results 2,526 to 2,528 of 2528

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Yeah, I knew she wasn't going to win (not because she's not capable) only because I knew the writers wouldn't want that to happen. But I still thought she could've won. That's because she's just really good at contests. It's her thing.
    "Hey Soul! Let's go on a Pokemon Journey!"
    ✿MultiShipper✿Misty,May,&Drew Fan✿Corsola✿Red x Hilda✿
    Supported Ships:
    Ash ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ May, May ♡ Drew, May ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ Gary, Red ♡ Hilda, Conway ♡ Dawn, Dawn ♡ Paul, White ♡ Black (Agencyshipping) Serena ♡ Clemont, Serena ♡ Ash 1 sided
    Quote Originally Posted by zhixun View Post
    Actually I think the term chemistry is quite weird as well. Since chemistry is supposed to be a science subject and should not be used between people.

Credit for Profile Pic: Ayrafeneres--Check out her shop!

I hope that the next time she appears she's a top coordinator. I really don't think they could do much with her if she appeared before then otherwise. I really didn't think her appearance in BW much, it felt lacking and she felt out of place since there were no contests in BW. However, I did like the first three episodes, the ones where she interacted with Iris and Cilan. She really had great interactions with both of them, especially Iris in that Onix filler episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

If she appears again as a top coordinator, that would rock. We need an insight on her coordination skills as an increase. I would love to have more specials with her to see how she's doing
    "Hey Soul! Let's go on a Pokemon Journey!"
    ✿MultiShipper✿Misty,May,&Drew Fan✿Corsola✿Red x Hilda✿
    Supported Ships:
    Ash ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ May, May ♡ Drew, May ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ Gary, Red ♡ Hilda, Conway ♡ Dawn, Dawn ♡ Paul, White ♡ Black (Agencyshipping) Serena ♡ Clemont, Serena ♡ Ash 1 sided
    Quote Originally Posted by zhixun View Post
    Actually I think the term chemistry is quite weird as well. Since chemistry is supposed to be a science subject and should not be used between people.

Credit for Profile Pic: Ayrafeneres--Check out her shop!

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102