Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 2,601 to 2,607 of 2607

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Quote Originally Posted by pokesrini View Post
    Hey guys! New member incoming!

I'm quite a big fan of Dawn, and I regard her as the best Pokegirl alongside Serena. I wonder if we will ever see her make a cameo again
    Yay a new member! Welcome to the Dawn Club! I think Dawn was an awesome Pokegirl indeed. We both share the "no need to worry!" catch phrase, so that's bonus points for her ;D but she was entertaining, and I would love her to return!
    "I'll give you half of my life if you give me half of yours"
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

I love Dawn's catchphrase; it really fits her personality imo since she seems to look at the positive side of things most of the time.
    Anyways here's a new topic question:
    Would you like to see a meeting between Dawn and the Kalos gym leader Valerie? Why or why not?

~Credit goes to Cresselia92~

Would you like to see a meeting between Dawn and the Kalos gym leader Valerie? Why or why not?

I don't see why "no" would be an answer, I think they would have a nice dynamic and fun interaction. Also, it would make Dawn's visit to Kalos interesting :3

Yeah I'd like to see the two meet. I think they would have great character interactions that should be pretty interesting imo. I also think Valerie likes fashion so I think both may have similar interests as well so that would also help with the chemistry and interactions between the two imo. I'd like to see Valerie make some nice fashionable clothes for Dawn to wear for some of her contests or something.

I guess I would. The two of them might have similar interests based on what I do know of Valerie. And maybe Valerie can mentor Dawn.

Valerie mentoring Dawn would be pretty interesting. Maybe she could help Dawn design some attires like Buneary wears so that all her Pokemon can look stylish or something. I'd also like to see some kind of pretty dress that Valerie designs for her to use in a contest as well. Or maybe Dawn can enter one of Valerie's fashion shows like Serena did or something.

I never really thought about it, but I think it would be pretty cool. It would be suited, like mentioned earlier, Dawn could enter in Valerie's fashion contests. I would be interested in seeing that.

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105