Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 2,501 to 2,512 of 2512

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    Hey guys! I wanna join too! Dawn is an interesting character!
    What's your favorite thing about Dawn?
    i'm going to say her coordination techniques. They're totally cool, and she does great imitations xD
    I love her optimism and energy. That and the many great outfits that she wears. She looks good in anything!

My favorite thing about Dawn is her confident, optimistic, and energetic personality. I also love the many great attires that she has worn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Long time NO post
    Okay, so we're only two years away until the 20th anniversary for Pokemon...
    A perfect episode for Dawn to reappear?
    I think so!
    What do you guys think?
    Hail the Helix!

Pokeshipper, Advanceshipper, Contestshipper, Agencyshipper,Uroburoshipper, Geekchicshipper

It's possible, whether it's an episode or a special of some sort. If it does happen, Dawn could definitely have a chance of appearing in it. Piplup would probably be the main reason if she ever came back though.

Since I joined the Misty Club, I want to join this one, too! Dawn is actually my favorite character, and I used to own one of the clubs a while back. It's great to see that she still has a lot of fans.

That she was a female character who had as much screen time as Ash? I was honestly really surprised when she was getting so much attention in DP. I mean, I thought May got a lot of attention, but it was awesome to see a female character hogging the spotlight, if you will. Not that Ash being in the spotlight is bad... but being a female fan, I like to see the girls get a lot of attention. Not only that, but she had a fun personality and an engaging storyline.

A perfect episode, I feel, for Dawn to reappear is maybe a time Serena is just discovering her love for pokemon but doesn't quite know what to do with it. I think Ash would call Dawn to come to Kalos and help Serena out. Dawn probably has a lot of connections to different coordinators, stylists, and who knows what other types of trainers exist by now. It helps that the two of them share a love for fashion. I think she would be a big help to Serena, and that they would become great friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
    Since I joined the Misty Club, I want to join this one, too! Dawn is actually my favorite character, and I used to own one of the clubs a while back. It's great to see that she still has a lot of fans.

That she was a female character who had as much screen time as Ash? I was honestly really surprised when she was getting so much attention in DP. I mean, I thought May got a lot of attention, but it was awesome to see a female character hogging the spotlight, if you will. Not that Ash being in the spotlight is bad... but being a female fan, I like to see the girls get a lot of attention. Not only that, but she had a fun personality and an engaging storyline.

A perfect episode, I feel, for Dawn to reappear is maybe a time Serena is just discovering her love for pokemon but doesn't quite know what to do with it. I think Ash would call Dawn to come to Kalos and help Serena out. Dawn probably has a lot of connections to different coordinators, stylists, and who knows what other types of trainers exist by now. It helps that the two of them share a love for fashion. I think she would be a big help to Serena, and that they would become great friends.
    Sure you can join, welcome!

I loved that she got almost as much screen time as Ash also, it made things interesting and feel more fresh imo. I love her personality, she is so energetic and confident, it's cute. Her storyline was interesting too, I loved that she went through a depression phase during her 2 consecutive losses in the 1st round of her contests, and then eventually breaking out of it to win the Wallace Cup, then eventually becoming a runner up in the Sinnoh Grand Festival.

I would like to see that happen too.

I loved how she had great character development. I love her design too. Her hair is blue!! Lol, I also like her personality and her and Conway interactions. She's also really funny.
    Hail the Helix!

Pokeshipper, Advanceshipper, Contestshipper, Agencyshipper,Uroburoshipper, Geekchicshipper

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post

I loved how she had great character development. I love her design too. Her hair is blue!! Lol, I also like her personality and her and Conway interactions. She's also really funny.
    I think she has the best design of all the female companions imo. Her blue hair is really unique and cute for her. I love her personality, it's cute and I agree she is really funny. I love her interactions with Conway they are very hilarious.

She's my second favorite design, I remember when DP came out and I was like [WOW SHE'S PRETTY!] Possible, because she had blue hair and that's my favorite color. I like her personality too, but her interactions with conway were my favorites!
    Hail the Helix!

I've got a new topic question. Discuss:
    If the anime rebooted the main characters similar to what the games do with their main characters every generation, what role do you think Dawn would have and why?
    I think she would be the main character of the the DP anime if that happened because she seems to be well received and popular imo.

If the anime rebooted the main characters similar to what the games do with their main characters every generation, what role do you think Dawn would have and why?
    If she wasn't the main character she'd definitely be the rival. I think she'd be different though, like she probably wouldn't be into Contests or it wouldn't be her main goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I've got a new topic question. Discuss:
    I think she would be the main character of the the DP anime if that happened because she seems to be well received and popular imo.
    I think her and her male counterpart would be the main characters, and I don't think they'd make Dawn into Contests. They'd make them the ones into the gym battles. Probably Barry would be a coordinator, but if they rebooted they'd most likely be following the games more than on in their own pace.
    Hail the Helix!

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101