Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 2,576 to 2,581 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

  1. #2576
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Endiness
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Determined and active. Always willing to learn new things and is very creative on her techniques. I love how much involvement she gains throughout the DP series and so much effort was placed to see her development.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."



    Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

  2. #2577
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,996

    Default

    One of the things I did like about Dawn is how much more into battling and into adventure she was than the others. Like that "Journey to the Unown" episode where she leaped in after Piplup, etc.

    Its a bit of a shame the writers dropped the co-star aspect after Dawn left. Serena does practically nothing but stand in the background and Iris barely did much more than Misty.

  3. #2578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    One of the things I did like about Dawn is how much more into battling and into adventure she was than the others. Like that "Journey to the Unown" episode where she leaped in after Piplup, etc.

    Its a bit of a shame the writers dropped the co-star aspect after Dawn left. Serena does practically nothing but stand in the background and Iris barely did much more than Misty.
    I honestly would love it if Serena became the 2nd co-star, but I don't see that happening. Anyways I really do think that Dawn should meet Serena. I would just love to see Dawn interacting with Serena and maybe they could do something involving contests/showcases. I would love to see Dawn mentoring and helping Serena with her appeals and other stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  4. #2579
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mt. Silver
    Posts
    2,377

    Default

    Hi! May I join? I've been a fan of Dawn ever since DP aired, mainly because of how different she was from the other girls.

    My deviantART page, check it out if you want.

  5. #2580
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,996

    Default

    Dawn was different at the time since she was the first overly girly female character on the show. Although now with Serena around a lot of the unique traits about her like her hair, fashion, girliness are also shared by Serena.

  6. #2581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red View Post
    Hi! May I join? I've been a fan of Dawn ever since DP aired, mainly because of how different she was from the other girls.
    Sure you can join, I don't see why not.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Dawn was different at the time since she was the first overly girly female character on the show. Although now with Serena around a lot of the unique traits about her like her hair, fashion, girliness are also shared by Serena.
    Yeah, not that that's a bad thing. I think both Dawn and Serena are unique in their own ways, even with some similarities that they both have with each other. Their similarities is one reason why I would love to see Dawn and Serena meet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •