Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106
Results 2,626 to 2,645 of 2645

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMaster#1 View Post

Merry Christmas Dawn fans from Dawn&Friends.

In the latest short some of Dawn's Pokémon were referenced like her Piplup,Bunneary and even Aipom.I instantly remembered her when I saw her
    That looks nice. Yeah I think her Piplup was referenced?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Angel View Post
    Can I join the club? Dawn is my favorite character I like searching for fan art of her, along with sometimes wishing that she had her own series and traveling companions.
    Sure welcome to the club! You can share some fan art or any screenshots that you like here if you want
    Seeing Dawn with her own series would be nice. I'll make that into a topic question
    Would you like to see a series where Dawn was the main character?
    Apparently Serena sucks, smh -_-
    Serena as a character>>>>>>>>>>Amourshipping
    Credit to Satomine Night for the banner

Nice to see I'm a member So, I'll answer my own question.

Truthfully, I would like to see that, as not to long ago I had a mini discussion about this. I think it would be something fun to see, as we would be able to see more of Dawn's journey through out the various regions, I would also like to see her try out in becoming Kalos Queen.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    I would love to see that. And isn't Hikari really popular in Japan? So a spin off series might be successful (But that could be wishful thinking on my part)

Sure, I would be interested in seeing something like that. Maybe she could travel with iris or something since the two got along so well lol. I would also like to see how much better she got as a Pokemon Coordinator and team changes and other things like that. Maybe new rivals too. I'd like to see her meet Harley or Drew tbh as I think that would be very interesting to see.

Yes, if they let her catch some Unova/Kalos Pokemon. I really think a Deerling or Meowstic would be great for her. And introduce her to characters she hasn't met like Serena, Misty, and Tracey
    Every other cast member > Clemont/Bonnie

Yeah! I would love to see Dawn travel around and meet new people and Pokemon. She would have the enthusiasm and spirit of Ash yet still make it interesting due to not losing the Grand Festival/League 5 times *cough* Ash *cough* and still have a ways to go on her journey.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumSun View Post
    Yeah! I would love to see Dawn travel around and meet new people and Pokemon. She would have the enthusiasm and spirit of Ash yet still make it interesting due to not losing the Grand Festival/League 5 times *cough* Ash *cough* and still have a ways to go on her journey.
    I would like to see at least a chronicle episode (the side stories now I believe it is called) of her competing in a gym battle or at least se her catching up in another region. Ah, I sure have missed Dawn as a costar.
    "There's only One Tree Hill, Lucas, and it's your home"
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Come over to the light and enjoy subbed like the rest of us in PAD spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumSun View Post
    I would love to see Dawn as a main character maybe dive in to her past. Have her catch new pokemon and add new things to contests to make them feel fresh.

Honestly i know it wont happen but i want her back as a co-star companion to ash again or if he does the sinnoh BF she makes a appearance like misty did.

Of course, why not. I'm always up for seeing Dawn again, especially after the way BW handled her, it was great she stuck around so long, but then, for her to do literally nothing, she entered the tournament and didn't get far and then spend the rest of the time just supporting the others. I'd like to see her as a main character, in my head, I like to think she joined up with Gary and they've gone travelling since I think Gary got on with her best out of anyone else in the show.

Top 3 favourite pokemon

Here's a question for everyone.

If you could pick two other traveling companions to travel with Dawn on her journey who would they be and why?

If you could pick two other traveling companions to travel with Dawn on her journey who would they be and why?
    I would want Clemont and Iris to Travel with Dawn since Iris and Dawn had good interactions even though their personalities are very different and Clemont because I think they could give good interactions.

For who'd I pick for starters it would be Serena since they are basically one in the same. It would be nice to see both girl's trying out contests and showcases just to see how they'd do. Second this would be a weird one but I'd like to see Paul travel with them just to see how the girls personalities would interact with his.

For who'd I pick for starters it would be Serena since they are basically one in the same. It would be nice to see both girl's trying out contests and showcases just to see how they'd do. Second this would be a weird one but I'd like to see Paul travel with them just to see how the girls personalities would interact with his.
    I thought I was the only one who wanted to see Dawn and Paul interact more I feel that we could get moments like when she was mad at him for not remembering her and moments like when he opened up to her about why he doesn't like Ash.

I'd choose Serena and Misty. I think they would be an interesting trio and I think that they would have great chemistry as well.

May and Serena. Only because they are my favorite characters along with Dawn. But sadly I know that an all female lead cast will never happen

I'd choose Serena and Misty. I think they would be an interesting trio and I think that they would have great chemistry as well.
    I would have loved to see Misty and Dawn interact since at the time of DP Misty fans hated her and felt they wouldn't get along so it would be nice to see that

I liked the time when Ash showed Dawn his Misty lure. It seemed like Dawn seemed interested in Misty and would probably have loved to meet her. Too bad that hasn't happened yet.

I liked the time when Ash showed Dawn his Misty lure. It seemed like Dawn seemed interested in Misty and would probably have loved to meet her. Too bad that hasn't happened yet.
    Yeah me too especially since during the DP saga Pearlshippers and Pokeshippers would go at it over which ship/character was better.

New member here.

I have always had a soft spot for dawn since platinum was my first ever game, and dawn was pretty much the first character I played. I personally found her very charming in the anime, and she's probably one of the reasons why I think the Sinnoh saga was one of the best. Also, gen 4 is the best gen imo.
    Part of the 2k16 Underwater Salt Squad. Be warned, I am saltier than an ocean, and I am triggered far beyond the realms of what any mere mortal can reach. ◕﹏◕

Dawn is one of my favorite characters to play as in the games. I also tried to have her complete team in both Pearl and Platinum. I think my pearl was her full team at the end of dp191 and my Platinum team had her team with her evolved Quilava.

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106