Page 15 of 104 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

the res sprite is out of date and with the hardware we have now it is possible to add voices into the game so Dawn could appear in the game as the new pokemon trainer in the game

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    the res sprite is out of date and with the hardware we have now it is possible to add voices into the game so Dawn could appear in the game as the new pokemon trainer in the game
    Red is still relevent, thanks to HG/SS. What they'll just do is have them co-exist.

I don't think Iris has a chance to make it, Dawn has more of a chance to make it or the new girl trainer in Black and White, heck I think even May and Lyra/Crystal have a better chance than Iris.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I don't think Iris has a chance to make it, Dawn has more of a chance to make it or the new girl trainer in Black and White, heck I think even May and Lyra/Crystal have a better chance than Iris.
    What about Misty? Due to the fact that people still find her more popular than Dawn, they might pick her instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    What about Misty? Due to the fact that people still find her more popular than Dawn, they might pick her instead.
    I don't know about Misty, they could choose her, which is fine by me because she's tied with Dawn as my favorite female character. I was thinking more that they would choose a playable character from the games as a counterpart for Red like Mario and Luigi. Just as long as it isn't Iris lol.
    Last edited by Dawn+Serena Fan; 11th June 2011 at 7:23 PM.

I doubt Iris or even Misty would be made playable. They are NPC's. Plus, they are only popular because of the anime. Whereas Dawn, May, and other playable females are popular because they are playable. Plus anime counterparts have helped promote them.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

I'm afraid I'm getting a few negative reactions regarding Dawn in SSB4. Worst of all, jb asked why Dawn is popular, and I can't think of any good explanations on how she's the most popular other than her character development and choice of outfits. One time when I told him about her constant losses until the Wallace Cup, he thinks it's bad development compared to May's, who won every single contest in Hoenn.

Datte you should just tell people to back off, its your opinion, you've told them why you think she should appear like they ask, and then tell them to back off, if they trying countering your opinion, just tell them you never asked for their opinion.

Anyway, so who we contact to express our opinion on Dawn being in SSB4?

EDIT: I think its time to voice our views, let's spread the word! Here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnChq...el_video_title
    Last edited by KingMinun; 12th June 2011 at 1:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Datte you should just tell people to back off, its your opinion, you've told them why you think she should appear like they ask, and then tell them to back off, if they trying countering your opinion, just tell them you never asked for their opinion.
    But then they think I'm a coward for ignoring their question.

can i join this club, a friend sent me here

But then they think I'm a coward for ignoring their question.
    Well like I said, answer their question, and if they counter it, tell them its your opinion, and if you wanted their opinion, you would have asked for it.

Dawn needs her own spinoff series i think

If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

For those of you who have a dA account:

Which Dawn plz is your favorite?

I like either "Dawnisangryplz" or "Dawnfacepalmplz."

Your right, she's soo popular. She needs to travel with May so they can both finish their goal!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

May and Dawn are rivals but they had a concept idea i had though

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Your right, she's soo popular. She needs to travel with May so they can both finish their goal!
    They wouldn't travel together. Dawn believes that those who share the same goal cannot travel together.

I completely agree.

i think the Dawn spinoff if there was one would be better than the one that fallows ash cayuuse there woul;dnt be some annoying theings like there where when traveling with ash

I think they would make the Dawn's spinoff series similar to the main series.

Wasn't there a rumor about a Dawn spin-off show regarding Pearlshipping and will target towards an older audience?

Wasn't there a rumor about a Dawn spin-off show regarding Pearlshipping and will target towards an older audience?
    there is? Well I hope it's true...I really don't care about the shipping stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    there is? Well I hope it's true...I really don't care about the shipping stuff though.
    It was during the DP saga where the rumor was first heard of, but now it's proven to be false.

It was during the DP saga where the rumor was first heard of, but now it's proven to be false.
    It would be awsome if it were true though.

Come to think of it my fanfic is like a spinoff series to the main show.
    Last edited by Dawn+Serena Fan; 15th June 2011 at 7:49 PM.

we need to get a petition and a hoard of signatures to start a spinoff that revolves around Dawn

Honestly, I don't see Dawn having her own spinoff at this point... The writers and the people who are in charge of what happens in the anime never listen to what the fans truly desire, especially if it is a request to bring back a character, even if it were for a spinoff. I bet this idea has been brought up by hardcore fans of other past female protagonists countless times. Realistically speaking, it just won't happen. :|

Besides, you don't need to see her on a tv series to appreciate and love her character. She's had the chance to shine and be the center of attention for a solid good few years in a row now. Let's just stick to fanfics, fanart, and any other fan made media featuring her character. Remember, this is a franchise for a video game that is constantly changing and evolving. Nothing ever stays constant in Pokemon. >>

Well anyway... SOME FANART from Pixiv! (Haha, the last one has Iris 'cause I think they'd be cute together, friendship-wise. ^^)

Page 15 of 104 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast