Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Honestly, I don't see Dawn having her own spinoff at this point... The writers and the people who are in charge of what happens in the anime never listen to what the fans truly desire, especially if it is a request to bring back a character, even if it were for a spinoff. I bet this idea has been brought up by hardcore fans of other past female protagonists countless times. Realistically speaking, it just won't happen. :|
    But Dawn's different compared to the other female protagonists. It's as if she was given more development.

Besides, you don't need to see her on a tv series to appreciate and love her character. She's had the chance to shine and be the center of attention for a solid good few years in a row now. Let's just stick to fanfics, fanart, and any other fan made media featuring her character. Remember, this is a franchise for a video game that is constantly changing and evolving. Nothing ever stays constant in Pokemon. >>
    What about Smash Bros.?

Well anyway... SOME FANART from Pixiv! (Haha, the last one has Iris 'cause I think they'd be cute together, friendship-wise. ^^)
    The first one's not too bad, but the last one's an automatic hate for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    But Dawn's different compared to the other female protagonists. It's as if she was given more development.
    Have you ever thought that this way of thinking is just us being biased towards Dawn's character? I bet Misty/May fans could say the same thing... (well except for the development part, maybe.) I think she's different than the rest as well, but not everyone feels the same way as we do. Remember, advertisement is where it's at when it involves Pokemon anime. ):

What about Smash Bros.?
    What about it? Although it's an interesting concept, you have to remember that not all of Smash Bros. fans play Pokemon games of recent times. Red was a much more well known character, as well as all the other Pokemon characters in the Smash series. Besides, gen 4 is so last year. Gen V is all the rage now. :X

Sorry for being pessimistic, but that's how I really feel. You can still go on and continue speculating the fate of SSB4 and the possibility of Dawn appearing, I just won't be seeing eye-to-eye with you. ._.

pokefan you are not a true Dawn fan from what i read in your post

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    pokefan you are not a true Dawn fan from what i read in your post
    I like Dawn; I'm just keeping it real, is all. Just because I don't see certain things happening in reality doesn't mean I wouldn't want them to happen at all. It's okay to fantasize and hope for your wishes to come true. You don't have to assume things about me just because I have different opinions on the matter. :X

I've always had a soft-spot for Dawn; she's cute, funny, original, creative, strong, brave, etc. I've loved her character since her debut episode. I'm sorry if my recent posts don't reflect that fondness I have for her, but not every post I make in this thread have to be about praising every aspect of Dawn's character like as if she were an idol. It's okay to debate on things you don't necessarily agree with.

I hope that clears up this little misunderstanding. :)

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Have you ever thought that this way of thinking is just us being biased towards Dawn's character? I bet Misty/May fans could say the same thing... (well except for the development part, maybe.)
    Not if you compared their characteristics, goals, and what they have done for the anime.

What about it? Although it's an interesting concept, you have to remember that not all of Smash Bros. fans play Pokemon games of recent times. Red was a much more well known character, as well as all the other Pokemon characters in the Smash series. Besides, gen 4 is so last year. Gen V is all the rage now. :X
    Unless they couldn't find a good 5th gen rep considering that Zoroark's an event Pokemon, and SSB would not allow event Pokemon since neither Deoxys nor Darkrai make it in the last game as playable characters.

Ok new question.
    Assuming the DP remakes come out one day, what differences in Dawn's design would you like to see such as new hair style, clothes, etc.

For me I'd like her to wear her hair in a ponytail and I'd like her to wear a miniskirt that resembles her old one but with white, black, and blue for the colors. I'd also like her hat to be black with a pink pokeball insignia.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Not if you compared their characteristics, goals, and what they have done for the anime.
    Well yeah, they're all considerably different in many different aspects. Believe me, I'd love to see Dawn more in the anime, but unfortunately the chances of that happening are slim to none, except for her inevitable cameo return in Unova. Hopefully when that time comes around, they'll give her a larger role compared to Misty and May's return episodes. It would be fun if they had a whole arc with Dawn playing a part in it in Unova. That would be great. :)

Unless they couldn't find a good 5th gen rep considering that Zoroark's an event Pokemon, and SSB would not allow event Pokemon since neither Deoxys nor Darkrai make it in the last game as playable characters.
    I thought they chose Lucario in the last game because it was really popular? Well, who knows what the developers decisions will be. They always seem to be thinking differently than their fans. We'll just have to wait and see. x_x

Assuming the DP remakes come out one day, what differences in Dawn's design would you like to see such as new hair style, clothes, etc.

DP remakes? That will be so far away. xD But I suppose it's bound to happen some time in the future, lol.

Let's see... To be honest, I don't want much to be changed with Dawn's appearance. They should keep her signature color palette: pink, blue, black, and white. However, I think they should keep her pink coat from Platinum. Sinnoh is really cold, and it'd be ridiculous to be out in that weather wearing a tank top and mini skirt. Also, it would be nice if they changed her outfit to better suit the different climates. Like, the winter one for the northern part of the region and the summer/casual for the beach/desert areas. That would be nice. :)

...I haven't really answered the question, have I? >>; It's just hard to see Dawn in a different outfit design. Plus, I like her original hair style. It's unique and cute, in my opinion. ^^
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 17th June 2011 at 2:44 AM.

It's ok if you don't want any changes though it's kind of inevitable that she will get some changes if not replaced entirely.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by lover4latias View Post
    It's ok if you don't want any changes though it's kind of inevitable that she will get some changes
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure she would get at least some minor changes.

...if not replaced entirely.
    OH GOD NO. If they did that, I will rage. D:

Anyway, if there were a remake for DP, it'd probably be out by 2016, seeing as all the remakes have come out 10 years after the originals. We still have lots of time to speculate~

Quote Originally Posted by lover4latias View Post
    Ok new question.

For me I'd like her to wear her hair in a ponytail and I'd like her to wear a miniskirt that resembles her old one but with white, black, and blue for the colors. I'd also like her hat to be black with a pink pokeball insignia.
    I would like to see her look the same as she does now and wear the same clothes or the platinum outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

i rather not see Dawn's appearance cause she is the cute the way she is her outfits are perfect

If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

I expect her outfit to be the same with minor changes in detail.

Red and Ethan didn't change much, I don't expect her to change much either.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

i dont really expect any changes unless it makes her even cuter

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai
    i dont really expect any changes unless it makes her even cuter
    Is that even possible?

who knows maybe there is maybe there isnt

I kinda want to see an episode where Dawn meets her game counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I kinda want to see an episode where Dawn meets her game counterpart.
    That would create a time paradox, and would create a major rip in space leaving nothing but a bunch a twinkie wrapper everywhere.
    I wish to see her in the MLP universe.

If Dawn and Brock don't get an appearance in Best Wishes, what would you like to see happen to these characters?
    If this happens, then I would like to see about 4-7 DP specials spread throughout the BW series, it is only the fair, Misty appeared in 4 AG episodes, and 4 specials. May appeared in 4 DP episodes. It only seems fair that these 2 get appearances. In this time, we can see 4 episodes on Dawn's journey including evolutions of Quilava and Buneary and then 3 episodes of the Hoenn Grand Festival which she could win as she's not part of the main group.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

i would rather see a spinoff series dedicated to Dawn with during that series appearences of the other characters come around

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    If Dawn and Brock don't get an appearance in Best Wishes, what would you like to see happen to these characters?
    If this happens, then I would like to see about 4-7 DP specials spread throughout the BW series, it is only the fair, Misty appeared in 4 AG episodes, and 4 specials. May appeared in 4 DP episodes. It only seems fair that these 2 get appearances. In this time, we can see 4 episodes on Dawn's journey including evolutions of Quilava and Buneary and then 3 episodes of the Hoenn Grand Festival which she could win as she's not part of the main group.
    I would love to see more specials if Dawn and Brock don't appear in BW...I don't think they will appear in BW but I think they'll appear in Pallet town after Unova or in the filler season.

yea

10char
    ;466

copy this in ur sig if u want victini or geno in SSB4 (started by VictiniRaiden)

Can I join? I love Dawn! I drew a picture of her when I was bored in math class [sorry if theres random Algebra in the back of it lol]: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...yvulpixie.jpg/

Assuming the DP remakes come out one day, what differences in Dawn's design would you like to see such as new hair style, clothes, etc?

Her Platinum outfit! Because its so cute. I think she should wear that one ^^.
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

all members are auto approved there is no asking for approval

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyvulpixie View Post
    Can I join? I love Dawn! I drew a picture of her when I was bored in math class [sorry if theres random Algebra in the back of it lol]: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...yvulpixie.jpg/

Assuming the DP remakes come out one day, what differences in Dawn's design would you like to see such as new hair style, clothes, etc?

Her Platinum outfit! Because its so cute. I think she should wear that one ^^.
    I like it.

Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast