Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    she was the one who got me back into the series with iris its starting to become a killer again
    same with me. I just watched a DP episode today when Ash and Dawn enter the first contest of the Sinnoh region. I was wondering, what the hell was that cybercubed guy talking about that DP had bad chemistry? From what I saw they were interacting with each other, I mean Dawn and Brock as he says they don't talk unless they had to.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    same with me. I just watched a DP episode today when Ash and Dawn enter the first contest of the Sinnoh region. I was wondering, what the hell was that cybercubed guy talking about that DP had bad chemistry? From what I saw they were interacting with each other, I mean Dawn and Brock as he says they don't talk unless they had to.
    His first time with the anime was during the Hoenn saga, there's your reason. I've been seeing the anime since Gen 1, and this group wasn't half-bad, even though Brock could've been used more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    His first time with the anime was during the Hoenn saga, there's your reason. I've been seeing the anime since Gen 1, and this group wasn't half-bad, even though Brock could've been used more.
    Oh I see. Hoenn did kinda suck for me until the Battle Frontier. Maybe he's jealous that DP was a batter saga than AG lol.

I wanna join this club as well. I have loved Dawn ever since the Diamond and Pearl games. I was very pleased that there was finally a decent looking playable female character. I just love Dawn's hat, bag and accessories. As for the anime, she really grew on me. Plus having an elegant Togekiss is just fantastic. I will always like Misty the best, but Dawn is so great and pretty. I hate the nostalgic people who only like the original team, and don't give the new characters a chance.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    actually it was during the original series but i didnt ever get to see the whole original series cause of when they quit for awhile putting pokemon on over the air television

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

actually it was during the original series but i didnt ever get to see the whole original series cause of when they quit for awhile putting pokemon on over the air television
    I was talking about Cybercubed in that post.

So, what else should we talk about Dawn? I've got nothing so far.

Dawn was never in the Sinnoh eps. She WAS the Sinnoh eps.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

she was the main star in alot of peoples minds not ash she should be the actual star of the show

If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    Dawn was never in the Sinnoh eps. She WAS the Sinnoh eps.
    But what if there's a Sinnoh ep without Dawn? Would that still count even during her absence?

Can anyone VM me any good sites for looking at the feet of Dawn?

not sure on that and really lets just keep ths Dawn related and not get involved with feet

but Dawn's feet are Dawn related

your auto in no member approval required
    Really? That`s great

my friend who opened this club after mine had died didnt say members had to be approved
    but i really do love Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo;
    but Dawn's feet are Dawn related
    I'd rather talk about her thighs. They are smooth and sexy. Oh and it sucks that you got banned Datte.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

lets just get back into Dawn in general and not thing about body parts please

I`m hoping they give another special episode for Dawn.

I'm wondering how we got into the subject of Dawn's feet lol. Anyways new subject. How do you fellow Dawn fans feel about the DP chemisrty compared to the other groups' chemisrty?

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I'm wondering how we got into the subject of Dawn's feet lol. Anyways new subject. How do you fellow Dawn fans feel about the DP chemisrty compared to the other groups' chemisrty?
    I feel like it was the best out of all the groups.

i feel Dawn deserves another episode or even a spinoff series of her own

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I`m hoping they give another special episode for Dawn.
    i feel Dawn deserves another episode or even a spinoff series of her own
    another special will be exciting to see. Maybe they could turn any new specials about her into a mini series about her journey through Hoenn until the next time she appears in the main series or until she becomes a top coordinator.

i doubt ash will ever become a pokemon master if he cant beat the elite 4 in each region so far

i doubt ash will ever become a pokemon master if he cant beat the elite 4 in each region so far
    Ash will win 1 eventually probably at the end of the show.

who really knows they shouldnt focus on ash so much it is just getting real dull and boring watching the smae thing over and over

who really knows they shouldnt focus on ash so much it is just getting real dull and boring watching the smae thing over and over
    yeah, Dawn should come back and maybe Ash could just take a vacation for once from gym battles and travel around with Dawn while she does her contests. Maybe Brock could come back as well.

Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast