Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Dawn was the extremely popular character iris isnt so popular cause of her personality

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

*cups chin and balls* Dat mini-mini-skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    Dawn was the extremely popular character iris isnt so popular cause of her personality
    That`s one of the reasons I wish Dawn stayed

I like it in the 1st episode of DP when the focus was on her for the entire episode not Ash until like 5 minutes before the end of the episode.

btw why did Dattebayo get banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Based on how Misty and May seem to return at the beginning of the new saga, i`m sure we`ll see Dawn soon for some reason

I love Dawn. She is one of my all time favorite Pokemon female. My favorite moment was when She entered the GF and Could have won the GF though. She is my top anime female

Banner made by Skiyomi

if she would of won the GF we would never see her again

If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator;
    btw why did Dattebayo get banned?
    Because he was the leader of Team tee hee.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

that isnt correct lets get bak to Dawn now

Quote Originally Posted by lover4latias View Post
    Because he was the leader of Team tee hee.
    what on Earth is that?

ignore the post this is a Dawn topic

Since there are no contests in Unova(That we know of). What do you think will be Dawn`s appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Since there are no contests in Unova(That we know of). What do you think will be Dawn`s appearance?
    Maybe the Musical thing or some Pokestylist stuff. They could also introduce Pokemon contests to the Unova region if there aren't already there yet.

seeing dawn playing instruments would be cool

I would like to see Dawn meeting Trip and maybe battle him when she makes her appearence in Unova.

I read a fanfic that someone wrote and it seemed like an interesting idea to me.

i want to see Dawn meet iris so she can go off on iris on how outlandish her hair is

I would like Dawn to meet Bianca

tha would be interesting maybe Dawn will be able to get bianca not to be so clumsy and be a better pokemon trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    tha would be interesting maybe Dawn will be able to get bianca not to be so clumsy and be a better pokemon trainer
    yeah, Dawn can help Bianca become a better trainer. Dawn was kinda clumsy when she first started her journey and eventually became a better trainer as she traveled with Ash and Brock through Sinnoh. She can use her experience to help Bianca become a better trainer.

I don't think Dawn will show up until the possible Hoenn filler. Unova is just a really huge detour for her to take. Hoenn is where she's at and if Ash and co. go there then they will most likely meet up.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

they made a mistake getting rid of Dawn she has been the best character out of the anime series so far

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai;
    they made a mistake getting rid of Dawn she has been the best character out of the anime series so far
    I agree 100%. And what did they replace her with? An apple-obsessed hypocrite with a purple chewbacca on her head. Not to mention a fear of ice types. If Dawn comes back I hope mamoswine comes out and chases Iris into the horizon.

yesterday i watched the japanese pokemon special episode i found it to be amusing in the very beginning i wish the dvd i had bought didnt actually include the brock episode since it didn't say it had the brock episode they need to continue the special episode for Dawn i see alot more possibilities for Dawn brock i wouldnt be sure on if they should continue the series with him as well they need to give more time for Dawn they dont pay attention to the fans they dont realize alot of people came back to the series because of Dawn

I love Dawn. That's why I made her the 'main attraction' of my sig.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Dawnj was like the reattraction to the show she brought alot of people back

Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast