Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

All right I got my next chapter uploaded for my fanfic. It took about 9 pages on word to write.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I decided that since Dawn left the anime, I would take the character and use her in my RPG, which I have at my site, I decided on some 5th gen pokemon for her.
    Deerling, Blitzle, Whimsicott, Meinfoo, Trubbish. I know what your thinking, Meinfoo and Trubbish? Really, that doesn't suit Dawn at all. But I chose Meinfoo because it reminded me of Buizel and I thought its evolution can be beautiful and decided to give it to her. Then Trubbish I find cute, and Dawn and Grimer had a good bond in the Trainer School, and since Trubbish reminds me of Grimer, I thought she should have it.
    Dear goodness, not Trubbish! It's evolved form, Garbordar, gives me nightmares, though on second thought, that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I hope Dawn could tame it and resist its stench.

i am about ready to order a Dawn poketech next week and a bracelet to replace the one i have those painted ones dont last long

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Dear goodness, not Trubbish! It's evolved form, Garbordar, gives me nightmares, though on second thought, that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I hope Dawn could tame it and resist its stench.
    It won't evolve though, so it will stay in its base form having the same personality as the Grimer from the Trainer School, wanting to copy Dawn's movements, etc. It won't be too great for the appeal rounds, but it will act like Ash's Bulbasaur and be a major powerhouse for the battle rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    i am about ready to order a Dawn poketech next week and a bracelet to replace the one i have those painted ones dont last long
    Where on earth did you find a Poketch? I've been searching the internet for a male Poketch for ages, but cannot find one!

toys n joys i think it was

If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

When you first saw Dawn in the anime what did you think of her?
    I liked her right off the bat.
    If you could choose different colours for Dawn's clothes, what would you choose and why?
    I could care less what colors Dawn's clothes are.
    Do you think Dawn and Ash are a good couple or best friends?
    I'll say they're both
    Would you have rathered Dawn choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why?
    nope
    Would you have liked it if Piplup stay in its pokeball?
    I could care less
    What is your favorite Dawn outfit?
    the one with the big bow behind her head in one of the japanese endings
    Would you have liked it if Dawn went with Brock & Ash in the next region?
    yeah
    Which one of Dawn's pokemon do you think is most like her?
    I think Piplup
    What is your favourite Dawn shipping?
    ashxdawn I guess...I don't really follow shippings
    How would you feel/react if you actually met Dawn?
    I would feel excited...maybe get her autograph and email and facebook accounts if she has any lol.
    Do you think Dawn is better off with Ash And Co?
    yeah
    Who is your favourite rival of Dawn's?
    ursula
    Which of Dawn's Pokemon is your favourite?
    piplup lol
    Do you think Dawn should have her own show?
    HECK YEAH lol
    If you could have Dawn catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why?
    Charmander cuz it evolves into charizard, one of my favorites, but I can't see her with a charizard.
    If you had to take away one of Dawn's Pokemon, which would you choose?
    mamoswine
    Do you think Dawn will be mentioned in the last episode of Pokemon?
    I think she'll be in it.
    Who do you think Dawn has a crush on?
    Ash I think
    Who wanted more episodes with Dawn in her bikini?
    Heck yeah lol
    If Dawn were to have a Bug Type Pokemon, what would it be?
    butterfree
    If Dawn were to have a Flying Type Pokemon (other than her Togekiss), what would it be?
    starapter, one of my other favories
    What do you think will happen when Dawn returns to visit Ash and his friends?
    she'll meet Iris and Cilan either in Unova, at Pallet Town, or in the next place Ash goes to, wherever that is.
    What is your least favorite pokemon that Dawn had?
    Mamoswine
    If Dawn visits Ash and friends again, where do you think they will be?
    Unova, Pallet Town, or another region...I'm hoping for Pallet Town though since she was never there yet.
    Have you had any dreams with Dawn in them and were they Pokemon-related or not?
    yeah and idr if they were or not
    If you were to rewrite Sinnoh, what would you amend Dawn's team to be?
    Piplup,Starapter,Togekiss,Cyndaquil,Pachirisu, and Buneary
    In DPPt if you played as a girl why did you choose Dawn as your main character? And did you name her something different?
    because she was hot lol, she was a main character in the show, and I liked her when I first saw her. no I didn't.
    In DPPt if you played as a guy how did you react every time you encountered Dawn during your journey?
    I wanted to battle her because we never got to battle each other.
    In DPPt would you have like to have battled Dawn? If so, how many times, and where would she be located?
    yeah, 3 or 4 times maybe. 1st battle sandgem town, 2nd battle hearthome city, 3rd battle before sunnyshore city, 4th battle just outside the battle frontier like barry and rematches on certain days.
    If there was a new 3d game which included all 5 regions and allowed you to travel with the main protagonists of the regions would you choose Dawn? If not, then who would you choose?
    yeah I would because she's like my favorite character.

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    toys n joys i think it was
    Aha! I found it! AHHHH!
    Thank you!
    They only have blue though, but that's good for me, they don't have Dawn.
    I shall remember this, for me to get it, it will cost me Ł42. Ouch, I'm sure its worth it.

Also, I managed to find a second Dawn toy the other day so I bought it! YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Also, I managed to find a second Dawn toy the other day so I bought it! YAY!
    Was it the Target-exclusive figure or the Japanese figure with her and Piplup?

Was it the Target-exclusive figure or the Japanese figure with her and Piplup?
    This is the figure
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

O_O

Gotta have, now! But I already have a Dawn figure (the Target exclusive one).

O_O

Gotta have, now! But I already have a Dawn figure (the Target exclusive one).
    What does the Target exclusive one look like? Because the first Dawn figure I bought was the one that came with Buneary and you can get Ash with either Starly or Aipom and then Brock with either Sudowoodo or Croagunk

What does the Target exclusive one look like? Because the first Dawn figure I bought was the one that came with Buneary and you can get Ash with either Starly or Aipom and then Brock with either Sudowoodo or Croagunk
    That's the one right there. I bought when it was still available at Target.

i have a Dawn one from target but in need of another one cause of the paint wear on it but it is so expensive to get a target exclusive one now

Spotlight! I'm here to join because Dawn is the cutest girl in pokemon. I love and miss her so much and hope she comes back someday.

When you first saw Dawn in the anime what did you think of her? I thought she was really cute but I didn't really like her voice at first.

If you could choose different colours for Dawn's clothes, what would you choose and why? I would keep the black but add in white and blue because I think they would represent the cold climate of Sinnoh very well, which is very fitting.

Do you think Dawn and Ash are a good couple or best friends? I can't decide.

Would you have rathered Dawn choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why? Yes, turtwig because piplup is annoying.

Would you have liked it if Piplup stay in its pokeball? Yes for the same reason above.

What is your favorite Dawn outfit? Her standard mini-skirt.

Would you have liked it if Dawn went with Brock & Ash in the next region? Hell yeah!

Which one of Dawn's pokemon do you think is most like her? Togekiss because it's gracefull like her.

What is your favourite Dawn shipping? Ikarishipping and Twinleafshipping are at a stalemate.

How would you feel/react if you actually met Dawn? I would go completely red all over and pass out.

Do you think Dawn is better off with Ash And Co? Yeah because I miss her soooooooo much.

Who is your favourite rival of Dawn's? Nando because the other one's sucked.

Which of Dawn's Pokemon is your favourite? Togekiss

Do you think Dawn should have her own show? Yes! I would watch it over and over.

If you could have Dawn catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why? Lucario just because it's cool.

If you had to take away one of Dawn's Pokemon, which would you choose? Piplup! Adios, annoying penguin.

Do you think Dawn will be mentioned in the last episode of Pokemon? It would be criminal for them not to.

Who do you think Dawn has a crush on? Me!, hopefully.

Who wanted more episodes with Dawn in her bikini? I did, I did, I did.

If Dawn were to have a Bug Type Pokemon, what would it be? Volcarona because it is beast.

If Dawn were to have a Flying Type Pokemon (other than her Togekiss), what would it be? I can't see her with another flying type except for maybe shaymin sky forme.

What do you think will happen when Dawn returns to visit Ash and his friends? SLUMBER PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your least favorite pokemon that Dawn had? Piplup

If Dawn visits Ash and friends again, where do you think they will be? Pallet Town

Have you had any dreams with Dawn in them and were they Pokemon-related or not? Yes and not related to pokemon. Hehehe!

If you were to rewrite Sinnoh, what would you amend Dawn's team to be? Torterra, keep buneary but have it evolve, also keep togekiss, lucario, porygon z, and froslass.

In DPPt if you played as a girl why did you choose Dawn as your main character? And did you name her something different? I chose her and no I didn't change her name.

In DPPt if you played as a guy how did you react every time you encountered Dawn during your journey? Don't remember.

In DPPt would you have like to have battled Dawn? If so, how many times, and where would she be located? 10 times and our final battle would have been at Spear Pillar.

If there was a new 3d game which included all 5 regions and allowed you to travel with the main protagonists of the regions would you choose Dawn? If not, then who would you choose? Yes
    Last edited by Hikari Paradise; 28th March 2011 at 7:02 AM.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

My second Dawn figure arrived today, and man oh man is it small. But it still looks awesome!
    Now I need the 3rd Dawn figure that was made, a Japanese one, which comes with either Piplup or Buneary

My second Dawn figure arrived today, and man oh man is it small. But it still looks awesome!
    Now I need the 3rd Dawn figure that was made, a Japanese one, which comes with either Piplup or Buneary
    Congrats, and a few fanarts were made to show Dawn's reaction to that figure, but they're at Pixiv.

Also, I think this club should have some banners made or something, so we can put them in our sigs and show off the club!

Also, I think this club should have some banners made or something, so we can put them in our sigs and show off the club!
    I agree with that. Also did anyone else think that the grand festival final battle against zoey was one of Dawn's best and most epic battle?

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I agree with that. Also did anyone else think that the grand festival final battle against zoey was one of Dawn's best and most epic battle?
    Its my favourite battle of the whole series, I remember watching the Japepisode live when it first aired. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I felt so tense, then when the time ran out, my eyes engaged on the screen and I couldn't tell who won. Sadly it wasn't Dawn. But it was a good battle anyway so it made up for it. Plus she came 2nd, and no other main character has got that far before.

I've actually praised Dawn being in second place because I thought it'll mean she'll get to stay in the anime for a little longer until she reaches first place; that way, her chances of appearing in a new SSB game will increase as her popularity reaches sky high. That is, until Iris was announced. *hiss*

Talking

That is such an awesome figure. I'm so jealous.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

how the heck did you get that

I've actually praised Dawn being in second place because I thought it'll mean she'll get to stay in the anime for a little longer until she reaches first place; that way, her chances of appearing in a new SSB game will increase as her popularity reaches sky high. That is, until Iris was announced. *hiss*
    Yeah I'm glad she came in 2nd too because I wanted her to stay as a main character even though that didn't happen. I still hope that the writers will bring her back sometime into the main cast.

she needed to remain in the main cast while Ash needed to vanish

So my Mum and sister both had tattoos done today, and its made me think, I may get one of Dawn and Piplup, quite small though, but where could I have it? I don't want people to see it? Any ideas?

Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast