Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Yeah... it will more than probably be offscreen...

Though, considering Dawn was the character whom the writers treated most unfairly, I wouldn't be surprised if they never even brought her up at all. I would be pissed, but sadly, not surprised.
    If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

I AM THE #1 PAUL HATER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. DEAL WITH IT.

Has anyone heard anything about the DP specials being dubbed and aired in the US yet? It's been over a year since they aired in Japan. I hope that this isn't Dawn's only appearance though, I hope she appears sometime in BW or whatever comes after the Unova Leage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about the DP specials being dubbed and aired in the US yet? It's been over a year since they aired in Japan. I hope that this isn't Dawn's only appearance though, I hope she appears sometime in BW or whatever comes after the Unova Leage.
    Nope and because of no news i watched it raw early last year
    Shame they are not dubbed yet

Quote Originally Posted by LilyTwo View Post
    Yeah... it will more than probably be offscreen...

Though, considering Dawn was the character whom the writers treated most unfairly, I wouldn't be surprised if they never even brought her up at all. I would be pissed, but sadly, not surprised.
    You think Dawn was treated the most unfairly? Really? I think she was treated the best aside from Ash. Seriously, she was THE co-star. Her name even made it into the opening sequence, instead of "These are the stories of Satohsi and his friends" it was "These are the stories of Satohsi, Hikari and their friends". She made it futher in a major competition above all other character, Ash included.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    You think Dawn was treated the most unfairly? Really? I think she was treated the best aside from Ash. Seriously, she was THE co-star. Her name even made it into the opening sequence, instead of "These are the stories of Satohsi and his friends" it was "These are the stories of Satohsi, Hikari and their friends". She made it futher in a major competition above all other character, Ash included.
    She almost won and beat Zoey in the final round also. I've heard someone say that in the final seconds before the Grand Festival ended Zoey should have lost points for having an attack hit 1 of her own Pokemon, but didn't. I'm not sure if it's true, I'll have to check into that.

I think it was a huge milestone to rank Dawn up as Ash higher than May.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Hi guys, I had an idea about starting a pokemon battle tournament or cup based around Dawn. You know how there are things like Smogon tiers, but this tournament would utilize 'cute' pokemon and those that were used by Dawn and other coordinators.
    I came up with some ideas of how this tournament entail:

- the battlers will be mainly girls to keep with the similarity of Contests
    - before the tournament starts we help competitors build their teams
    - it will have its own page online dedicated to it
    - different winners will received different ranks based on their performance. on the top is the Dawn Ribbon, then Cynthia Ribbon, etc.
    - there will be special rules made to make the game both fun/competitive

You guys have any thought on this? I think this is a nice way to make Dawn's influence memorable in pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    Hi guys, I had an idea about starting a pokemon battle tournament or cup based around Dawn. You know how there are things like Smogon tiers, but this tournament would utilize 'cute' pokemon and those that were used by Dawn and other coordinators.
    I came up with some ideas of how this tournament entail:

- the battlers will be mainly girls to keep with the similarity of Contests
    - before the tournament starts we help competitors build their teams
    - it will have its own page online dedicated to it
    - different winners will received different ranks based on their performance. on the top is the Dawn Ribbon, then Cynthia Ribbon, etc.
    - there will be special rules made to make the game both fun/competitive

You guys have any thought on this? I think this is a nice way to make Dawn's influence memorable in pokemon.
    Ummm, what do you mean? Do you mean that their gonna be just like real contests in the Anime? I guess we could do something to remember Dawn and her influence!

If Misty, May and Dawn all came to Unova to visit Ash what do you think some of the people present (Cilan, Iris,Misty,Dawn etc.) Would think and do?
    I think that maybe everyone would get along! Dawn would get along with Iris, Cilan and Misty very well since she did with May and also since she is nice to everyone! Cilan could make something delicious to eat and maybe get to know what they like to eat!? May could ask Iris how long had it been since she and Ash met and be curious of how they met! If Misty shared her fear with bug -types then Iris would relate with her fears of the Ice-types! Ash could learn more from his companions since he always had been with like, three people or so.
    Last edited by ★Midnight★; 12th March 2012 at 12:19 AM.

If Misty, May and Dawn all came to Unova to visit Ash what do you think some of the people present (Cilan, Iris,Misty,Dawn etc.) Would think and do?

Omg, then Misty & Dawn would meet *fan girling* everyone would get along and be such great friends! you know what would be nice? if Misty May & Dawn travel together to accomplish their goals while Ash is in unova. The 3 girls would all support eachother and bring them closer to their goal. But I think Misty & Iris would relate on some things like their fears of a certain type.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post

Omg, then Misty & Dawn would meet *fan girling* everyone would get along and be such great friends! you know what would be nice? if Misty May & Dawn travel together to accomplish their goals while Ash is in unova. The 3 girls would all support eachother and bring them closer to their goal. But I think Misty & Iris would relate on some things like their fears of a certain type.
    I agree! All of the group would help each other on their dreams. Especially Dawn, since she would be cheering for every single one of her companions!
    I can see everyone asking her why she was cheer leading and Ash could explain that Dawn always rooted for him!
    If May wanted to compete in a GF again to complete her dream just like Dawn then they would be both trying to win! If one if them wins then they'll just keep on training while the one who lost will try to win that time! Well, if Contests get invented by that time...XD
    I can also see Iris and Misty battling Gym leader vs. Gym leader! (If Iris ever gets to be one by then!) And also talking about their experiences with their fears!!!
    Ash and Cilan would be also cheering for their friends! Maybe, if Brock also appears, he and Cilan could battle! Brock would get stronger and with all that battling Ash is bound to battle one if them and it'll help him get stronger for the Unova League!

I think everyone would get along great as well. I think that they would help each other with their dreams also and also learn about each other. I think there should be like some giant tournament or something where all of Ash's traveling companions and rivals participate in...and Dawn ends up winning the whole tournament XD

Dawn Is The Best Trainer Ever

Hey, everyone! I'm a new member of the Dawn fanclub!

Welcome to the club PokemonFreak2011 and Pokemaniac24!!!
    Also, try not to use one liners please!
    If Dawn had to run Misty's Gym (for a random reason) what Pokemon would she use on a 6 on 6 battle?
    I think she would use:
    Piplup, Chinchou (spelling?), Alomomola, surskit, and Jellicent!
    I think Alomomola would fit her because she is caring and so is Alomomola!

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonFreak2011 View Post
    Dawn Is The Best Trainer Ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Hey, everyone! I'm a new member of the Dawn fanclub!
    Welcome to the club guys!
    If Dawn had to run Misty's Gym (for a random reason) what Pokemon would she use on a 6 on 6 battle?
    I think Dawn would use Piplup, Buizel (after convincing Ash to borrow it), Staryu, Corsola, Politoed, and Luvdisc (Misty lets her borrow them since Dawn only has 1 water type Pokemon. I'm not sure how Dawn would do as a gym leader. She did have a gym battle before though, so maybe she'll use that experience to help her run the gym for whatever reason Misty gave to make her in charge.

I was able to develop on my idea of a Dawn tournament. With the help of other people I created the Hikari League. It's in its very early stages now but we have 8 gym leaders, E4 and champion. We also have it in a xat page http://xat.com/pokemon2wifi, and is decorated with an image of a Dawn cosplayer. If any of you have any other ideas I would like to know.

This is cute Glace lol. Anyway, Dawn being a gymleader would be interesting I'm sure she'd learn quite a few things and aquire it to her battling like she did with that gym battle with Maylene using contest moves. Misty would let Dawn use the gym's pokemon, seal, multiple goldeen multiple shelder, seaking or even some of her own like staryu & starmie.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post

This is cute Glace lol. Anyway, Dawn being a gymleader would be interesting I'm sure she'd learn quite a few things and aquire it to her battling like she did with that gym battle with Maylene using contest moves. Misty would let Dawn use the gym's pokemon, seal, multiple goldeen multiple shelder, seaking or even some of her own like staryu & starmie.
    Lol, thanks!

If Dawn ever went to another dimension, where would it be?
    I still don't know yet but my idea came from this:
    Attachment 3440

Probably there...

Quote Originally Posted by HikariGlacea View Post
    Lol, thanks!

I still don't know yet but my idea came from this:
    Attachment 3440

Probably there...
    Aw that's so cute!
    Didn't she go to the distortion world? XD
    I'm not sure, if you're talking about different anime shows, like in your pic, then I'd say Naruto...or One Piece XD

Question Cooooooootieeeeees!

Dames. THEY HAVE COOTIES!
    Did you reboot it?

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    Dawn is the best may cant beat the very best the best that ever wasshe was to be a top coordinator with all her call.....LOL
    Dames. THEY HAVE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
    Did you reboot it?

I really cant wait till i can afford to order another Dawn plushie eventually i want to have every Dawn plushie that this one site makes even the 4 and a half foot one it would be so awesome to order everyone of them even close to life size one i would obviously try to sleep with them all

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Ok, new topic question! Sorry if this has already been asked ^_^'
    If you could hang out with Dawn for a day, what would you 2 do and why?
    I would like to spend the day with Dawn by helping her practice for her contests because I know she enjoys them and I like to see her contest appeals and contest battling style.
    I also would take her out to a restaurant XD
    And then maybe hang out with her and her Pokemon at a park or something.
    And then ask her for her contact info. like a phone number or email, etc. XD

Hmm, well, i would like to challenge her in a contest battle just to make her stronger for all her contests!
    If i had time, i would get her autograph, talk to her about all the things she can do to make her contests stronger! And also, try to know what else she has been doing in Hoenn.

I would like to challenge Dawn to a friendly pokemon battle just for fun to see who's the best. I would also ask her for advice on how to become a great pokemon trainer.

Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast