Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCharmander View Post
    When you first saw Dawn, what were you thinking for her future?
    I first saw Dawn on a poster for the Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl series and I thought she would've been a supporting character that would aid Ash in capturing a Pokemon of his later on in the show, and she would appear various points later on in the show and battle Ash, sorta like being a secondary rival to him, nevertheless the truth was revealed when I watched a preview for the series
    I like the Legend of Zelda Picture with Dawn as Zelda and Ash as Link. It looks fantastic.

What do you think would happen if Dawn met her counterparts Platina Berlitz from the manga and/or Dawn from the games Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum and why?

She'd probably think she's dreaming and then wonder if she found her long lost twins. And then, she would wonder why her game counterpart can't talk

i wonder though why dont they pay attention to the fans and the fanbase Dawn is one of the most interesting characters yet i have ever seen in any anime she has a unique personality and she is really cute lovely qualities to a awesome character such as Dawn
    i will tell you guys this I never felt so many emotions for a character before Dawn is something different from any other character I feel like me and her are one due to some personality aspects that match mine

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Alright here's another topic question for you fellow Dawn fans.
    What is your favorite Dawn focused episode(s) and why?
    And I want to thank you fellow Dawn fans for following the rules of the club so far, keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Hi everyone,may I join?(2012 already lol)
    well I joined serebii not much ago,but I'm big time fan of Hikari since DP01 ^^
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    Hi everyone,may I join?(2012 already lol)
    well I joined serebii not much ago,but I'm big time fan of Hikari since DP01 ^^
    Yeah sure you can join, all Dawn/hikari fans are welcomed in here. Also that's awesome, being A Dawn fan since her debut, it's the same with me.

and life long.I wont just change my mind that easily.xDDD
    and it isnt for the looks,what started was the situation she passed during DP01 ^^
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

[QUOTEWhat is your favorite Dawn focused episode(s) and why?[/QUOTE]

Hikari [Dawn]-Setting off on a New Journey is my favourite Dawn episode because Dawn's Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava, and it was a mirror of Following a Maiden's Voyage except with a different trainer ( Shinko I think ) and Dawn left Sinnoh to go to Hoenn.

When she caught BUNEARY. Because she wanted one. :3

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator;
    My favorite Dawn focused episode would have to be Strategy With a Smile. I loved how Dawn was able to beat May despite having less experience as it really showed some major improvement for her character. Plus this victory helped her to get off that losing streak and turn her career around for the better. Definately one of, if not the most significant moments in her journey.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Can I join? I'll admit that I'm a major fan of Misty's, not Dawn's, and I wish she didn't leave, even to let May and Dawn take her place. But I still like Dawn! So please let me join!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Misty#1 View Post
    Can I join? I'll admit that I'm a major fan of Misty's, not Dawn's, and I wish she didn't leave, even to let May and Dawn take her place. But I still like Dawn! So please let me join!!!
    Hey no need to worry! Sure you can join, all Dawn fans are welcome here. So welcome to the club Misty!

Quote Originally Posted by Misty#1 View Post
    Welcome to the club Misty!
    Everyone knows Strategy with a Smile is the best because Dawn beat May! I like it so much because May was a strong coordinator but Dawn beat her! ;D Shows Dawn is really strong and focused!

What is favorite Dawn focused episodes(s) and why?

Well,I don't have a favorite one.Most of episodes focusing on her were awesome,and did have their proper importance to the plot.And that is what matters to me,she was given a proper role to the cast,and sometimes even overshadowing Satoshi role a bit.

EDIT: @thehydrator:In that sense we can be considered Hikari veteran fans xDDDD
    Last edited by lokoduro; 3rd April 2012 at 3:21 AM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

EDIT: @thehydrator:In that sense we can be considered Hikari veteran fans xDDDD
    Yeah I guess you could say that XD
    I have alot of favorite Dawn focused episodes. I like Following a Maiden's Voyage because it's Dawn's debut episode and almost the entire episode is focused on her. I also like Stategy With a Smile because it made me tear up when Dawn finally won a contest after losing twice in a row in the 1st rounds and going through depression and all of that stuff.

Well,there is something that was left unnoticed: In M10 the reason why they went to Alamos Town was because of a contest.In the credits of the movie,there is some scenes of the contest and Hikari lost =O
    So in a way,she lost 3x in a row....but that shouldn't be much of a problem,she got talent and after appeals in GF and top2,I won't even be bothered by that.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

^ Totally forgot about that one. Thank you for pointing that out.

Anyway, I noticed on the home page that their releasing the piplup c-gear skin in America. Do any of you think that this might be a sign of them finally showing the Dawn/Brock special in English?

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by lover4latias View Post

Anyway, I noticed on the home page that their releasing the piplup c-gear skin in America. Do any of you think that this might be a sign of them finally showing the Dawn/Brock special in English?
    Oh my god! Really? I think it is a big sign that Dawn will appear in B/W and the specials will be aired in America! Yay! I hope I can get the skin so it will always remind me of Dawn's Piplup! ;D

WHAT a PIPLUP c-Gear skin?????? i am wishing they would allow the Dawn special to be played she is after all a very unique and also a very cute character that sghould have her episode even in english i dont care what the writers think Dawn deserves more than what they are giving to Ash

If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Really? I hope it is a sign for the DP specials to air here in the US. It is way overdo. I also hope that Dawn will appear in BW or post Unova League since I think that she deserves to get 1 just like Misty and May did and it's only fair.

Yeah, I'm still hoping for her to show up in Pallet Town. I'd be so happy if she challenged Iris to a battle and dominated her.

Yeah, I'm still hoping for her to show up in Pallet Town. I'd be so happy if she challenged Iris to a battle and dominated her.
    that would be a epic win for Dawn and shows that Dawn is a eic and better charcter than what Iris can ever be no matter what happend if she won or lost a match against Iris Dawn will always remain the better character

Well,Iris is pretty cool...and it isn't her fault that Hikari was replaced,so why do we need a battle where Hikari destroys Iris?I just hope she appears once again...that's all...
    Looking down on the next main characters is something that is happening since OS ended,and it is no good at all.
    Hmmm about DP192 coming to USA,I don't think is of any necessity.
    If you guys remember correctly,the reason why she left the anime was about that "out-of-anywhere" photo-shoot(troll writers) which she didn't even mentioned in the special.That's something that makes me mad: DP192 just confirmed that they dumped Hikari for nothing at all...
    Isn't the kind of episode I liked for that single reason,they could have just made her travel to Isshu as well
    Last edited by lokoduro; 7th April 2012 at 6:59 AM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml
    That's where it shows about the Piplup skin. Also, There will be an event Piplup! I think its more evidence for Dawn's appearance!
    Well,Iris is pretty cool...and it isn't her fault that Hikari was replaced,so why do we need a battle where Hikari destroys Iris?I just hope she appears once again...that's all...
    Looking down on the next main characters is something that is happening since OS ended,and it is no good at all.
    Hmmm about DP192 coming to USA,I don't think is of any necessity.
    If you guys remember correctly,the reason why she left the anime was about that "out-of-anywhere" photo-shoot(troll writers) which she didn't even mentioned in the special.That's something that makes me mad: DP192 just confirmed that they dumped Hikari for nothing at all...
    Isn't the kind of episode I liked for that single reason,they could have just made her travel to Isshu as well
    I agree, It wasn't Iris' fault. I also noticed that too! They did dump Dawn for nothing. The never even talked about the Pokestylist thing in the special. It makes me so mad that they didn't even hint it.
        Spoiler:- Giant:
    Last edited by ★Midnight★; 7th April 2012 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HikariGlacea View Post
    http://serebii.net/index2.shtml
    That's where it shows about the Piplup skin. Also, There will be an event Piplup! I think its more evidence for Dawn's appearance!

I agree, It wasn't Iris' fault. I also noticed that too! They did dump Dawn for nothing. The never even talked about the Pokestylist thing in the special. It makes me so mad that they didn't even hint it.
        Spoiler:- Giant:
    That's a cute pic HikariGlacea. I wished they mentioned that Pokestylist excuse in Dawn's special because it does seem that they got rid of her for nothing. Imo I think Dawn could be a character that can go on for more that 1 region, like Brock.
    btw do you guys like the new Dawn and Misty banner in my sig?

Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast