Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2535

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Yay! People finally posted again

I still plan on drawing Dawn dressed as N (and, that one Typhlosion picture with "Swift on Flamethrower", roflmao~), but, I haven't really been feeling up to it today. lol

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...ia-d3f8196.jpg
    I keep thinking she looks possessed in that picture....XD;

Feel free to ask me for Dawn drawing requests sometime, if you like. Just try not to bombard me over it, and, give me time to feel like drawing them. XD; I prefer not to draw under too much pressure, but, requests could be fun to try out.
    Last edited by Trioxhydre; 21st May 2012 at 7:56 PM.
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Trioxhydre, have you been drawing since your childhood? Really great works!)

^ I have, but, I stopped liking drawing so much for kind of awile 'cuz people kept pressuring me to draw realistic stuff when I didn't feel like it and stuff....

Oh, by the way, I started a Dawn club on my friend's new Hamtaro forum today XD I'm Zoroarkchu~ there. Cuz Zoroark is AWESOME!!! It can kick butt in desguise as a cute pokemon, like Pichu, anyways. Without the relatively 'poor stats'. 'Nuff said^^

Drawing Dawn as a Ham-Ham should probably be easy. I might do that soon

The bad weather is kind of bringing me down a bit, though. I don't like rainy days much...
    And, this is my avatar on my friend's forum;
    http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...ia-d4nmvo8.jpg
    Dawn look's kewl in that dress. 'Nuff said^^

*goes to check serebii.net for more dawn info now*

~Hydre~

EDIT; None yet.

Dawn with a Zoroark could be... interesting.....XD
    Last edited by Trioxhydre; 21st May 2012 at 10:10 PM.

Dawn with a Zoroark could be... interesting.....XD
    I think Dawn could be interesting with any pokemon. You see, first day in Pokemon summer school academy? Which pokemon did she get? Remember? Yes, it's a Grimmer, and she did it well, interesting of course. Though I guess Dawn didn't like it when they first met. But, what happened next? They started to care each other, I think they liked each other, and they acted as a great team, made a cool combination (like a contest) when battled with Conway. That's why she got the higher point in first day.

What happen if Dawn with Zoroark? I guess Zoroark is better than Grimmer, and I'm sure, she would make a greatest teamwork (though Zoroark is wilder than Grimmer I think). Of course, interesting and remarkable!

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

Zoroark can turn into ANY pokemon =D And he's also very powerful.

Imagion if it turned into JIRACHI!!! Then, not only would Jirachi making a COME BACK in the anime BEFORE 1000 years (trollolol...), it would return....under the ownership of DAWN!!! Even if it was really a Zoroark. XD

I'd love to see that! Illusion seem's to work differently in the anime than the games, anyways. And Jirachi is my favorite legendary ever =D

I may draw this sometime. Dawn and her 'Jirachi' (Zoroark).
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/r...n/Jirachi7.gif
    ^ Wouldn't this be just the cutest thing to ever sit on Hikari's shoulder? x3; ^

Of course, Zorua is probably the cuter of the 2 foxes in it's not-altered form. But, yeah, Zoroark is also a bit more 'wild' looking. Soo it might make a more.... interesting team mate for Dawn, anyways, regardless of power and ability XD;

DAWN WITH JIRACHI!!! ohhh yeah baby 8-) 2 of pokemon's cutest characters everrr...x3; <3
    Last edited by Trioxhydre; 22nd May 2012 at 5:49 PM.

Here, I bring the recent news.
    A new pair of Japanese episode titles have been revealed by a Japanese magazine. These episodes are the first two of the new season of Best Wishes.

Episode 1 : Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!! (June, 21st)
    It seems Dawn doesn't make her return in this episode yet. Based on the title, I guess this episode will focus on new legendary pokemon, Meloetta, which befriend with Ash and co. Dawn will appear in the last minute perhaps, like May did in DP series.

Episode 2 : Piplup VS Pansage, the Magnificent Battle!! (June, 28th)
    Hm? Dawn battles Cilan? Yes. This episode features Piplup (maybe Dawn too) as a star.

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

Does anyone know how long Dawn will stay yet? I haven't heard anything yet and I was wondering in any of you have heard of any confirmed info. on how long she'll be back. I really do hope that she stays for the full BW 2 series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Piplup battling PANSAGE? Intence... Again, this is the anime we're talking about. Stuff like this can happon without the said pokemon (piplup) needing to evolve first...xD; But, I guess Cilan's Pansage finally does, huh? :P

EDIT; Okay...Wow. I must be tired, mistaking Pansage for it's evolved form. 0_o; lolwut pear...

...I wonder what UNOVA pokemon contests would be like?

^ This is a STAMP I made for Blingee.com using photobucket's editing tools! And, yes, it say's "Best Wishes" on it, cuz of Dawn's returning in the new series! Also, yes, that pinkish-red bow on Hikari's head was inspired by the one Hello Kitty wear's. XD I could totally see Dawn being a Hello Kitty FANATIC if she lived in the real world, anyways^^ She'd probably have a zazilion t-shirts of the cat.. XD It suits her~^^ Cuz, both HK and Dawn are really really cute and fashionable, too! ;3
    Last edited by Trioxhydre; 23rd May 2012 at 1:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Here, I bring the recent news.
    A new pair of Japanese episode titles have been revealed by a Japanese magazine. These episodes are the first two of the new season of Best Wishes.

Episode 1 : Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!! (June, 21st)
    It seems Dawn doesn't make her return in this episode yet. Based on the title, I guess this episode will focus on new legendary pokemon, Meloetta, which befriend with Ash and co. Dawn will appear in the last minute perhaps, like May did in DP series.

Episode 2 : Piplup VS Pansage, the Magnificent Battle!! (June, 28th)
    Hm? Dawn battles Cilan? Yes. This episode features Piplup (maybe Dawn too) as a star.
    Episode 1: She would probably come in the middle of the episode
    Episode 2: I wonder who will win
    Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Does anyone know how long Dawn will stay yet? I haven't heard anything yet and I was wondering in any of you have heard of any confirmed info. on how long she'll be back. I really do hope that she stays for the full BW 2 series.
    Probably only for a few episodes

Episode 2; Pansage isn't evolved yet. Please may the winner be Dawn! It'd really show how much stronger she's became since we last saw her. (good morning, Tyler^^)

^ I'd LOVE to pay GOOD money for this! And, wear it with a Bodyline Lolita dress, as well. If people think I look like a dork, then soo be it :P LONG LIVE HIKARI!!^^ And No Need to Worry, ya know? ;3

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Well, it's still not confirmed how long she'll stay. The thing that I know, I saw in this website,
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=14333
    her name, and her voice actor wasn't at the top like Ash, Pikachu, Iris, and Dento were. Dawn was in the second paragraph with Jessie, James, and Meowth. My conclude is, she won't be a main cast, maybe a second main cast, like Team Rocket. But I'm sure she will stay longer than 3-5 episodes, because she was in the poster. And I would be really grateful if she stays till the end of series. We will know it soon.

Episode 1: She would probably come in the middle of the episode
    Episode 2: I wonder who will win
    Yeah, who know it now. We only know if those episodes have been aired.
    I support Piplup to win against Pansage.

By the way, that's very nice, Trioxhydre!
    Last edited by DeeDee; 23rd May 2012 at 3:11 PM.

Credit to Yuppirox

It's our destiny!

Hmmn, secondary cast, huh....soo she's some-what of a supporter now?

Interesting ("The Chick" suits her pretty well, really. xD; )(TVtropes btw).

Still Dawn as main cast woud be WIN

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/quiz...16_342_192.jpg
    Awwww~^^

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post

^ I'd LOVE to pay GOOD money for this! And, wear it with a Bodyline Lolita dress, as well. If people think I look like a dork, then soo be it :P LONG LIVE HIKARI!!^^ And No Need to Worry, ya know? ;3
    I want that hat. I don't even like hats, but still dood, I want that hat. =D Out of all her dresses I'd want the green one. =D
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I should try to watch the Walance Cup episodes again sometime, those were cool.

What Eeveelution do you think Dawn should get?
    Hmmmn...Espeon or Umbreon! ;D Or maybe Flareon, cuz its soo flufffy? Or, just eevee^^

FLAREONFLAREONFLAREONFLAREON. Sorry, I just love Flareon :3 It's so flippin adorable <3 I think she should get a Flareon. :3

I may upload pictures from my personal Dawn album sometime, maybe.

I got a few screen caps from Serebii's offishal page XD; Mainly from Malice in Wonderland.

Oh, and SapphireIris, I got my new meds today. I may be starting them in a little while. If they work, we might be talking to each other again in about a week.

I'm not sure. Any of the Eeveelutions would be fine with me. I think either Eevee or Leafeon though, since Eevee is cute and Leafeon because she doesn't have a grass type yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

^ Doesn't Zoe have Leafeon, though?... Thats probably why I haven't mensioned it as a choice. ^

If Dawn can get something as badass as Typhlosion in b/w2 (which may or may not happon. But its not like QUILAVA isn't *also* pretty cool! ;3), I could totally see her sporting an Espeon or an Umbreon....XD;

Out of those 2, maybe Espeon more. It's an elegent lavender cat, and, it has psychic abilities like Zoey's Mismagious has (sorry to constently bring her up for those who don't like her much...) soo...it seems to work. Plus both Dawn and Espeon are very smart. And Dawn need's her own kitty^^

^ Doesn't Zoe have Leafeon, though?... Thats probably why I haven't mensioned it as a choice. ^

If Dawn can get something as badass as Typhlosion in b/w2 (which may or may not happon. But its not like QUILAVA isn't *also* pretty cool! ;3), I could totally see her sporting an Espeon or an Umbreon....XD;

Out of those 2, maybe Espeon more. It's an elegent lavender cat, and, it has psychic abilities like Zoey's Mismagious has (sorry to constently bring her up for those who don't like her much...) soo...it seems to work. Plus both Dawn and Espeon are very smart. And Dawn need's her own kitty^^
    Pretty sure she does. And May has a Glaceon if I recall correctly. Vapeoreon would probably be a good fit for her too ^_^

No mensioning of Jolteon yet, huh?

I mean, she already has her Pachirissu, who I honistly wouldn't want leaving for the world but...I still wonder how it would turn out?

Hmmn, secondary cast, huh....soo she's some-what of a supporter now?
    Hmm, no clue about that. It's just my conclusion based on that website. I think a supporter is still better than a cameo

I choose Espeon, physic type. It's so elegant, and Dawn (include her rival or her mom) hasn't an eevee-physic type yet.
    Last edited by DeeDee; 24th May 2012 at 3:51 AM.

Credit to Yuppirox

It's our destiny!

No mensioning of Jolteon yet, huh?

I mean, she already has her Pachirissu, who I honistly wouldn't want leaving for the world but...I still wonder how it would turn out?
    Jolteon and her would be a interesting match for sure. *nods* But Pachrisu is so adorable that despite my immense love for Electric types I never thought about her getting another electric type.

^ You both have the same picture in your signature XD ^

Johana would defenetly have an Umbreon.....it's mysterious and cunning. Like her Glameow is!

And with Dawn having Espeon...wouldn't it be just perfect?

^ You both have the same picture in your signature XD ^

Johana would defenetly have an Umbreon.....it's mysterious and cunning. Like her Glameow is!

And with Dawn having Espeon...wouldn't it be just perfect?
    It would be sweet to see Dawn with an Espeon, seeing as it would be her first Psychic-type Pokemon.

Yeah
    http://bln.gs/b/24yqq8
    Doesn't Dawn look beautiful as a Sweet Lolita?
    ^________^
    Pink and white...it's perfect for her, plus those are like 'pearl' colors.^^

Pearl^^

Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast