Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2530

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Oh yeah, I must correct my latest post. Most likely her re-appearance will be started from second episode. Because when I saw 87th episode's preview, there is no sign of Dawn.

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

Oh yeah, I must correct my latest post. Most likely her re-appearance will be started from second episode. Because when I saw 87th episode's preview, there is no sign of Dawn.
    You must have watched the wrong one because Dawn is in it.
    I will be so upset when Dawn leaves though but I'm glad she's returning.
    I wish she could stay forever though...

First episode looks like pip vs pan and osh getting ma cos he's in love with that pokemon or something
    second ep preveiw looks like dawn and iris episode
    hopefully the third one will be pearlshippy
    and i hope something cute like dawn crying when she about to leave them happens

by the way i'm sorry i hadnt been on, its because i had exams

oohey! and it looks like piplup learnt drill peck -awesome! and the beach scene was cute!

also in my opinion dawn went from looking 12 to looking 13 (but she always looks awesome) she also acts way older then 10, (not like ashy lol :P)

love dawn <3
    Last edited by Dawn and Piplup; 2nd June 2012 at 5:05 PM.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Well I guess that's how 10 year old characters look like in the anime while 8 year old look like they're 10.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn and Piplup View Post
    You must have watched the wrong one because Dawn is in it.
    I will be so upset when Dawn leaves though but I'm glad she's returning.
    I wish she could stay forever though...

First episode looks like pip vs pan and osh getting ma cos he's in love with that pokemon or something
    second ep preveiw looks like dawn and iris episode
    hopefully the third one will be pearlshippy
    and i hope something cute like dawn crying when she about to leave them happens

by the way i'm sorry i hadnt been on, its because i had exams

oohey! and it looks like piplup learnt drill peck -awesome! and the beach scene was cute!

also in my opinion dawn went from looking 12 to looking 13 (but she always looks awesome) she also acts way older then 10, (not like ashy lol :P)

love dawn <3
    Correct me, I saw the full preview from 1st to 3rd episode. Someone combined 3 next previews and made it into one video. And in my opinion, first episode is when Ash anc co. head to East Unova, meet up with Cynthia, makes Iris battles her (Axew vs. Garchomp) and then they will meet Meloetta.

Uh~ whenever she will appear, I'm glad she is returning. ^^

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I heard that she is participating in the tournament, so it is likely that she'll stay for at least 6 episodes, maybe more depending on when and how long the tournament is.
    And I'm guessing Dawn looks to be 12-13 as well. Or maybe even look like a 15-16 year old lol.
    Ah… that sounds awesome. That might add 3-5 more eps for Dawn, and a few more assuming she appears in between. And if the tournament happens right before the Unova League, then maybe she would stick around to cheer for Ash again.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalZoroark View Post
    Well matters on there maturity level. I always thought the age of 10 was like 16 or 18 for us in the real world. That would explain a lot tbh
    Yah.. I could definitely imagine Dawn being an 16-18 year old girl if she actually becomes a real person in our real world. Many cosplayers I’ve seen around that age fits her perfectly too. And thinking about that, no way a 10 year old or even an early teen could possess the sophistication to sketch and design clothes like Dawn could for her pokemon.

Since Dawn is participating in the tournament, I hope we have a long gap from her return to the beginning of the tournament, maybe like the 25 episode gap earlier in BW. I also hope that the tournament is a long time like 5-10 episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

It would be nice if Dawn stays for the unova league and she could do some nice cheering for Ash!
    Is anyone else apart from me really looking forward to the scene where Iris grabs Dawn and swings her on the vines!
    I honestly can't wait!

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

No need to worry about me now; My heart is simply fueled by my love for Pokemon now, if all else fails....Soo i'll post just once. *arm fold's*

http://blondesearch.ru/img/27/27f/As...rlshipping.jpg
    And uhh whats a Vincina? XD;

http://cosplay.paheal.net/_images/93...hugo_chara.jpg
    This person's Dawn cosplay is amazing XD
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

How far do you guys think Dawn will go in the junior tournament? I think she could make it to the finals. I also want to see Dawn meet Burgandy, Georgia, Bianca, Stephan, and Trip. I wonder how her interactions with them will go.

How far do you guys think Dawn will go in the junior tournament?
    Well, we know Cynthia and Aler are entering so I would say in the semifinals (well what I think would be good and realistic)
    Ash ends up against Cynthia/Alder and gets defeated (but not easily)
    Dawn ends up against Cynthia/Alder and gets defeated (but not easily)
    And then Cynthia and Alder will have a really close battle (I don't mind who wins but a tie would be unique)
    So I would say Dawn makes it into the top 4/semifinals

I also want to see Dawn meet Burgandy, Georgia, Bianca, Stephan, and Trip. I wonder how her interactions with them will go.
    Dawn would proabably try to give Burgandy fashion tips :P
    And Dawn had very... angry... interactions with Paul so I think she will probably join in with Ash -yelling at Trip

I am looking forward to seeing Dawn in the unova region and hopefully the next region cause Dawn deserves another region like freaking hell brock was in johto and Sinnoh as a main character so Dawn should get the cameo and another hit in another region as well heck she is way popular and they know she has a hoard of fans She has many people want to see her complete her destiny and become a top coordinator like her mom is and I would hope when she becomes top coordinator that she would still continue and become a master pokemon coordinator like Wallace is tat would be amazing for such a amazing adorable and cute character

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...4809870014.jpg
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...4810350016.jpg

Does this look like Dawn is staying?
    Can anyone translate that?
    I hope so.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post

I hope so.
    I've seen these pics before. Tbh, I'm not really sure. As far as I know as of right now, Dawn will have more than 5 episodes and is participating in the tournament. I think she could be here a while, but I dunno what will happen after the tournament.

I hope she will stay to cheer for Ash in the Sinnoh league!
    I've seen those pictures before too but I can't speak/read Japanese (even though I want to). I hope she stays forever too!
    And it would be nice to see her as a top co-ordinator accomplishing her dream!
    I think it would be quite cute if Ash and friends were watching TV and they saw Dawn as top co-ordinator and Ash would be like "woah O.o"
    And Iris might say "aww! its that cute piplup and my friend dawn!"
    and cilan might say "i remember battling her!"
    and maybe they can all pay a visit to her!

I hope so.
    First jpg doesn't tell much other than her confirmed cameo with Ash and Co. But the second jpg defintely tells she'll be in her already confirmed tournament.

------

As for how much she'll appears in BW 2, well probably 5 episodes AT LEAST (pretty likely more...), assuming she’ll probably spent AT LEAST 2 episodes with Ash and Co and and then probably 3 eps in the tournament competing or cheering.

And again, if assuming what they plan to do after Unova, maybe Dawn will stay with Ash and rejoin the main cast if they do decide to come up with a new quest for coordinators.

And notot sure about this yet, but if they haven’t yet reveal the new rival for Ash in Best Wishes 2 already...., with Dawn participating in the tournament, maybe Dawn is actually his rival??? Ha ha!... A little Farfetched???

Quote Originally Posted by dawn phan View Post
    First jpg doesn't tell much other than her confirmed cameo with Ash and Co. But the second jpg defintely tells she'll be in her already confirmed tournament.

------

As for how much she'll appears in BW 2, well probably 5 episodes AT LEAST (pretty likely more...), assuming she’ll probably spent AT LEAST 2 episodes with Ash and Co and and then probably 3 eps in the tournament competing or cheering.

And again, if assuming what they plan to do after Unova, maybe Dawn will stay with Ash and rejoin the main cast if they do decide to come up with a new quest for coordinators.

And notot sure about this yet, but if they haven’t yet reveal the new rival for Ash in Best Wishes 2 already...., with Dawn participating in the tournament, maybe Dawn is actually his rival??? Ha ha!... A little Farfetched???
    There are actually 3 confirmed episodes that are before the tournament. The Piplup vs Pansage, Onix, and Dragonite episodes. I doubt the tournament will only be 2 episodes since it seems to be pretty big and important. I wonder how far Dawn will get in the tournament and I hope we get to see her battle Burgandy or Georgia.

I hope so.
    Image 1: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...4809870014.jpg

Pocket Monster Best Wishes! Season 2
    Television Anime Season 2 Start!!

Mijumaru (Oshawatt) and Pochama (Piplup) fall in love with Meloetta by first sight!

Satoshi (Ash) and his friends come to the new town, Sazanami Town. There starts the new exciting encounter with the rare Pokemon and old familiar. In the stage of the East Isshu (Unova), Satoshi and his friends are rush into the next stage of their journey.

* How is it in East Isshu?
    The eastern area of Isshu region. The bright sunlight springkles, which is a calm/peaceful place.
    < The Pokemon appears in Hoenn and/or Kanto are also inhabited.

[Meloetta]
    Appears suddenly in front of Satoshi and his friends. Seems like a very rare Pokemon...

[Hikari (Dawn)]
    The girl that travels with Satoshi during the journey in Shinnoh region. Trying to aim for the top Pokemon Coordinator.

[Mijumaru (Oshawatt)]
    Satoshi's Pokemon. A stumphead that immediately fall in love when/whenever meet a female Pokemon!?

[Pochama (Piplup)]
    Hikari's Partner. Seems to be flustered/hasty back when travel with Satoshi...?

The encounter of Meloetta with Mijumari will be air on June 21. The reunion with Hikari will be air on June 28! (Air time will be vary by region.)

Image 2: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...4810350016.jpg (Left page)

Circulate between Meloetta
    A big fight/quarrel between Mijumaru and Pochama!?

Mijumaru and Pochama's heart are both captivated by the appearance of Meloetta. When they try to befriend with Meloetta, there seems to be a strange atmosphere (between the two)...

Pochama is also fall in love by first sight!
    < After Mijumaru, Pochama is also defeated by Meloetta's glamor!!

The water type companions strike their obstinacy with each other!!
    Mijumaru that meet Meloetta first also has no intension to give in! Hot sparkles are scattering between the two!! Through both are water type...

[Hikari (Dawn)]
    A bright girl loves to dress up. Come to East Isshu to improve her skill as a top coordinator.
    ^Hikari that actives in Pokemon Contest. Compete against each other with Pokemon and beauty of the moves!
    Hikari join with Satoshi and his friends!
    The Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup is hold in Sazanami Town. Hikari is also entering this tournament which Satoshi and his friends tend to challenge!
    ^ Hikari's Pokemon that brings along from Shinnoh region. Other than Pochama (Piplup), there is also Mammoo (Mamoswine), Togekiss, Mimirol (Buneary), Pachirisu and Magmarashi (Quilava) of total of six.
    < Fight with Dento for testing her own skill! Finish off with the splendor move of Pochama!

image 2: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...4810350016.jpg (Right page)

Together with Shirona (Cynthia)
    Go rescue Meloetta!

Meloetta suddenly appears before Satoshi and his friends. Shirona and Satoshi quickly treats Meloetta that is injured and seems painful.
    > Meloetta appears suddenly right before the car drove by Shirona.
    Mijumaru is told by Satoshi to watch over Meloetta... But will it be OK to be so festive!?
    We are counting on you, Mijumaru!!

[Shirona (Cynthia)]
    Pokemon League Champion of Shinnoh region. Knows very much about Satoshi.
    ^ Her partner Gaburias (Garchomp) is always with her!
    ^ The Glacia (Glaceon) of Shirona that freeze the water of the river. Use to make ice pillow for Meloetta.

Team Rocket is aiming at Meloetta!!
    Aiming for the very rare Meloetta, Team Rocket also came to East Isshu! Pursuit after the Meloetta that go along with Satoshi. Be careful!!
    < It was injured when Team Rocket tried to catch Meloetta!

All credits to Crystal fot the translation. She translated it for me, thank Crystal very much!

Image 1: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...4809870014.jpg

Pocket Monster Best Wishes! Season 2
    Television Anime Season 2 Start!!

Mijumaru (Oshawatt) and Pochama (Piplup) fall in love with Meloetta by first sight!
    Satoshi (Ash) and his friends come to the new town, Sazanami Town. There starts the new exciting encounter with the rare Pokemon and old familiar. In the stage of the East Isshu (Unova), Satoshi and his friends are rush into the next stage of their journey.

* How is it in East Isshu?
    The eastern area of Isshu region. The bright sunlight springkles, which is a calm/peaceful place.
    < The Pokemon appears in Hoenn and/or Kanto are also inhabited.

[Meloetta]
    Appears suddenly in front of Satoshi and his friends. Seems like a very rare Pokemon...

[Hikari (Dawn)]
    The girl that travels with Satoshi during the journey in Shinnoh region. Trying to aim for the top Pokemon Coordinator.

[Mijumaru (Oshawatt)]
    Satoshi's Pokemon. A stumphead that immediately fall in love when/whenever meet a female Pokemon!?

[Pochama (Piplup)]
    Hikari's Partner. Seems to be flustered/hasty back when travel with Satoshi...?

The encounter of Meloetta with Mijumari will be air on June 21. The reunion with Hikari will be air on June 28! (Air time will be vary by region.)

Image 2: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...4810350016.jpg (Left page)

Circulate between Meloetta
    A big fight/quarrel between Mijumaru and Pochama!?
    Mijumaru and Pochama's heart are both captivated by the appearance of Meloetta. When they try to befriend with Meloetta, there seems to be a strange atmosphere (between the two)...

Pochama is also fall in love by first sight!
    < After Mijumaru, Pochama is also defeated by Meloetta's glamor!!

The water type companions strike their obstinacy with each other!!
    Mijumaru that meet Meloetta first also has no intension to give in! Hot sparkles are scattering between the two!! Through both are water type...

[Hikari (Dawn)]
    A bright girl loves to dress up. Come to East Isshu to improve her skill as a top coordinator.
    ^Hikari that actives in Pokemon Contest. Compete against each other with Pokemon and beauty of the moves!
    Hikari join with Satoshi and his friends!
    The Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup is hold in Sazanami Town. Hikari is also entering this tournament which Satoshi and his friends tend to challenge!
    ^ Hikari's Pokemon that brings along from Shinnoh region. Other than Pochama (Piplup), there is also Mammoo (Mamoswine), Togekiss, Mimirol (Buneary), Pachirisu and Magmarashi (Quilava) of total of six.
    < Fight with Dento for testing her own skill! Finish off with the splendor move of Pochama!

image 2: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...4810350016.jpg (Right page)

Together with Shirona (Cynthia)
    Go rescue Meloetta!
    Meloetta suddenly appears before Satoshi and his friends. Shirona and Satoshi quickly treats Meloetta that is injured and seems painful.
    > Meloetta appears suddenly right before the car drove by Shirona.
    Mijumaru is told by Satoshi to watch over Meloetta... But will it be OK to be so festive!?
    We are counting on you, Mijumaru!!

[Shirona (Cynthia)]
    Pokemon League Champion of Shinnoh region. Knows very much about Satoshi.
    ^ Her partner Gaburias (Garchomp) is always with her!
    ^ The Glacia (Glaceon) of Shirona that freeze the water of the river. Use to make ice pillow for Meloetta.

Team Rocket is aiming at Meloetta!!
    Aiming for the very rare Meloetta, Team Rocket also came to East Isshu! Pursuit after the Meloetta that go along with Satoshi. Be careful!!
    < It was injured when Team Rocket tried to catch Meloetta!

All credits to Crystal fot the translation. She translated it for me, thank Crystal very much!
    Thank you very much for the translation!
    I'm sure that we all cannot wait for Dawn's return in Black and White 2 -Rival Destinies!
    I am looking forward to seeing the Onix episode the most!

I hope Dawn use's Togekiss a lot more when she's back with Ash and co. in UNOVA^^ *is kinda obsessed with the togepi line right now as well as the treecko one XD*

I hope she win's that festival thing with it, too! Well, if Togekiss can compete, of course^^

Maybe I did wanna talk about her Togekiss more but this is still basicly about Dawn too. XD Anyways...

She'll be back soon^^

The sourness people seem to show about Dawn and stuff kinda swayed me away from this club for awile (and, other issues, as well...), but, meh, I still really like Dawn. I made CYNDAQUIL my partner on MD sky! Plus she's, too pretty looking for me to feel un-happy over^^

Maybe I haven't seen enouth of the world to get mad. XD Meh, if knowing too much gets rid of blissfulness, who need's knolage? o_o; nuff said.

~trixie~^^

May edit with picts sometime :3

I hope we get to see Quilava or Buneary evolve. I also hope that we get to see Quilava, Mamoswine, and Pachirisu battle. We know that Mamoswine will battle Ash's Pignite, I'd like to see that battle. I'm also excited for the Onix episode, it looks hilarious lol.

Ice vs fire huh well mamoswine is also part ground soo it's not full on a disadvantage. XD

Yeah if Dawn had a Typhlosion i'd faint XD That'd be the coolest thing ever plus I think his badassness really would compliment her cute charm quite nicely. Well....her badassness (I actually think Dawn's Quilava might be a girl XD Not sure why. I even paired her with Ash's Pikachu in my mind!^^)

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I hope we get to see Quilava or Buneary evolve. I also hope that we get to see Quilava, Mamoswine, and Pachirisu battle. We know that Mamoswine will battle Ash's Pignite, I'd like to see that battle. I'm also excited for the Onix episode, it looks hilarious lol.
    Wow, how much am I missing?
    Mamoswine vs. Pignite, eh? I wonder who will win, maybe Pignite with its Fire moves, or Mamoswine with its beautiful contest moves..
    I hope to see Snivy/Oshawott vs. Buneary for some reason. :P
    Definitely, the Onix episode will be so funny! Dawn, why are you swinging on vines with Iris?
    Dawn will appear in Cynthia's villa, from what I've heard.
    Last edited by Little Rue; 13th June 2012 at 9:50 PM.

Maybe Cynthia told her about the UNOVA contests?...Concidering UNOVA was supposed to not have them, or, something?

It'd be kinda cool if Dawn's return lead to something big like team plasma finally appering?. I haven't the foggiest how that'll work...

I think there's a strong possibility that Dawn is staying in Unova for the whole BW2
    The Gym battle episode ended with "Next Time A New Beginning" Instead of the usual overuse "To Be Continued..."
    Normally they use that when Ash embarks on a adventure to a new region with new friends and new Pokémon.
    But here I think it's likely the BW cast is going to be updated from three to four Main characters
    I think Dawn is waiting for May to return to Hoenn so she could travel with her and maybe her brother Max (And possibly Misty to make up for not getting to know more about May, Max and Dawn)
    I mean the final Hoenn episode didn't say "Next Time A New Beginning" where Ash and Friends travel around Kanto for Battle Frontier and Kanto Contests.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Hopefully Dawn with stick around BW2 long enough to stay and cheer for Ash in the Unova League. But that depends how much before is the tournament taking place before the Unova League. So is the tournament suppose to take place at the beginning of BW2 though?
    If the tournament takes place a lot later, I think Dawn will probably pop up here and there occasionally in the timeframe leading up to the tournament.

----------------
    As for how far Dawn will go in the tournament, I think she’ll make the top 4 and make it as far as Ash.

Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast