Page 69 of 104 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

It'd be cool if Pachirissu gained a crush on one of the other pokemon with ash and co. if Dawn returns. XD

I know Oshawott seem's to like Buneary, though. XD Remember how his eyes got all hearted? haha~

^ To all who think Dawn can't be a badass, too, here's her with a Luxray and one heck of a [i]determand[/i' looking pose. ^

I know I would believe in her. Don't see why not, she's still a playable hero...

*cheer's*
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Quote Originally Posted by dawn phan View Post
    ----------------
    As for how far Dawn will go in the tournament, I think she’ll make the top 4 and make it as far as Ash.
    I agree, I think her contests moves can help her with that. And we can also see how strong she is at the moment! ^^

Here's some pictures.~
        Spoiler:- Tons of Dawn:

Thanks you guys for the awesome Dawn pics.
    I think Dawn will get to the quarterfinals of the junior tournament, maybe even the semifinals. I think it's obvious that she'll be staying longer than 5 episodes by now
    She may even stay for the rest of Unova in BW2.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Thanks you guys for the awesome Dawn pics.
    I think Dawn will get to the quarterfinals of the junior tournament, maybe even the semifinals. I think it's obvious that she'll be staying longer than 5 episodes by now
    She may even stay for the rest of Unova in BW2.
    I think she'll be in the semifinals. ^^
    Yeah, Its obvious Dawn will stay longer! Some people might not like Dawn, but think Japan has most of her fans, so maybe the writers want their fans to be happy!
    If Dawn stays for the rest of Unova, I might even have to throw a party. lol xD

Anyone else hoping Dawn will catch one of those onyx? I would like her team to get some more muscle and plus I have a feeling she might just get that riolu.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Dawn with an Onix would be God, since a snake is almost like a dragon, making her seem a little closer to Iris. XD

But who would she replace, though?...hmn.

I doubt she'd catch another Pokemon, Dawn wouldn't like replacing her Pokemon..
    I think Dawn is too nice to replace one of her trustful Pokemon. xD

Hi could I join?
    Never knew there was a club for dawn! although I saw some signatures mentioning it.
    (don't judge me, I'm still new) = )

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Hello! I'm new, too
    I absolutely adore Dawn, and I am so happy that she's coming back in BW Season 2.
    And I agree with what you all are saying - I think she'll make it to the semi-final. I cannot wait to see the Oshawott vs Piplup rivalry either, hehehe :P

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Welcome Ash&Pikachu-Fan and Morning Sun to the Dawn fan club. It's nice to see new members joining this club.

Yeah, welcome to Ash&Pikachu-fan and Morning Sun!
    glad to see new members here, though I'm a newbie here too. XD

Less from a week to see a "a new beginning", like Arceusgamer14 said. Had anyone seen this preview? It's so funny.
    http://filb.de/1816

Piplup learns Ice Beam. That's cool!

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

Poor Dawn, she fell off the vine (so what it seems to me, lol)

Piplup learned Ice Beam= yay!

Hi everyone!
    I'm so exited for Dawn's return and I have just watched the preview! I am so exited to see Dawn again and while I am on serebii I am watching an episode about Dawn and Ambipom. I'm glad her team stayed the same but it would have been nice for her to get back her Ambipom. She looks like she still has her same lovely personality and has developed a bit. I liked the bit when she looks like she is telling Ash something and when she says hello and waves. I am very happy her Piplup has learn ice beam and drill peck!
    I <3 Dawn and Piplup!

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Dawn's personality is indeed lovely and I hope it continues that way all the wa through her journeys and hope she continues to keep her current personality even after her journey is over and she achieves her dream as a top coordinator and i hope she would continue and go for master pokemon coordinator like Wallace is a master pokemon coordinator Dawn has alot of potential and i think she could become a master pokemon coordinator if she wanted to

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I know how to use them, de geso. Can I join, I'm a big fan of Dawn, A really big fan of Dawn, de geso.
    Aiming to be the largest and most comprehensive Hikari/Dawn fan page on Facebook
    Click the logo to enter

Daijobu, De Geso!

Quote Originally Posted by DaijobuDeGeso View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I know how to use them, de geso. Can I join, I'm a big fan of Dawn, A really big fan of Dawn, de geso.
    Sure you can join DaijobuDeGeso. All Dawn fans are welcome here, so welcome to the club.

Thank You, DeGeso. First I got a surprise for Hikari/Dawn fans here If they are using facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Daijo...29356657141268

Second, a question of the day: How would Dawn would react if (possibly) Piplup evolves on Best Wishes 2?
    Aiming to be the largest and most comprehensive Hikari/Dawn fan page on Facebook
    Click the logo to enter

Daijobu, De Geso!

A new member again, yaaay!

Quote Originally Posted by DaijobuDeGeso View Post
    Thank You, DeGeso. First I got a surprise for Hikari/Dawn fans here If they are using facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Daijo...29356657141268

Second, a question of the day: How would Dawn would react if (possibly) Piplup evolves on Best Wishes 2?
    That's an awesome page, but it is 'still' not well known as popular as "I Love Dawn From Pokemon" page.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love...39721736052609

How would Dawn would react if (possibly) Piplup evolves on Best Wishes 2?
    I never think so, because we know Dawn has everstone to prevent Piplup evolves. But if it really happen, I think Dawn wouldn't happy as much as when she has Piplup along her side. It will bring massive change.

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

Well, for my facebook page, I'm aiming it to be more interesting, and give facts about not only Dawn, but the Sinnoh region as well.
    Click the logo to enter

Daijobu, De Geso!

New members! Yay!^^ Welcome~ *sing's* I bet I had something to do with it? Tee hee!~

And I might join that group someday too when I get my own face book account. :3

I do not have one yet.

Piplup using Ice Beam....It's like they all use ice type moves now lol Dawn is epic. XD

Great, new members. ^^
    How would Dawn would react if (possibly) Piplup evolves on Best Wishes 2?
    I doubt he'd evolve, I still remember Piplup has his Everstone, and Dawn likes him like that.
    If he did, Dawn and Prinplup/Empoleon would be even stronger. xD

^ I think it's cuz i'm becoming more optimistic now, darling~~ ^

Dawn's personality does seem like it coulda changed a little from the preview. In fact, she kinda remind's me of a more mellowed down version of Bianca now.

I like her even better now =D

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    ^ I think it's cuz i'm becoming more optimistic now, darling~~ ^

Dawn's personality does seem like it coulda changed a little from the preview. In fact, she kinda remind's me of a more mellowed down version of Bianca now.

I like her even better now =D
    Naw, she's the same! I don't think she's like Bianca...>.>
    In the Onix preview, she's running really girly. lol

Oh yeah, she does run girly. ^ lol.
    Oh and I drew something, but it has Ikarishipping..^^; (Dawn x Paul)
        Spoiler:- Ikari:

I messed up on Dawn's face, big time.

Well to me Ash became more funny and original again at the start of Best Wishes and not mention the team rocket trios dramatic change, so yeah why not? I think she's probably going more fun in Season 2, I'd love to see her freak out over her bed hair again

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 69 of 104 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast