Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Which part of Dawn's outfit would you like to have?

Her scarf, Poketch, and her boots. Also her bracelet, but I think that'd be easy to find in a mall or something. :P

If Dawn was part of the SSB4, which 3 pokemon do you think she should have?

I still think they would go with White because of GenV Eh, probably what KM said:

Piplup, Monferno, Torterra

or

Piplup, Quilava, Mamoswine

BTW, I think we should stop on all the Iris hating. Personally, I like all the main girls. And I don't think the Club mods would appreciate us bashing a character that doesn't really relate to the Club's topic. Just sayin'. >>;

A new topic in order.
    Is anyone here using Dawn in fan work? Animations, Pictures, Fan-Fics, RPG's?
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

i havent done a Dawn fanfic and not smart enough to either

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    I have some sketches and drawings of Dawn in my sketchbook, as well as other characters. And as for fanfics, do shipping fics count? XD I've been wanting to do a one-shot or drabble about how Dawn generally feels about being a coordinator or something about the bonds between her and her Pokemon. I love writing Dawn; she's a fun character. (:

I also read lots of fanfics, find lots of fanart, and seen some AMVs online about her.

i cant even draw if i could i would be drawing Dawn like crazy on my spare time

If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

A new topic in order.
    I think I already mentioned on here that I'm working on a Pokemon/Naruto crossover fanfic with Dawn as a main character in it.
    If Dawn was part of the SSB4, which 3 pokemon do you think she should have?
    Piplup, Grotle, and Infernape
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I use Dawn as the main character for my fan-made game ideas: Dawn's Punch Out!! and Mega Dawn.

if i where to do any works Dawn would be the main in my works

Speaking of fanworks and such, I've written a little drabble in Dawn's POV about her passion for coordinating and contests. It's not the best, but I just wanted to write it for fun. =)

Spoiler:- drabble:

that is good and we all know here Dawn is an achieving character and amazing character

Does anyone know if Dawn's special will be aired in the US?

i dont know yet i been trying to get a hold of Emily on facebook to see if she knows anything about the special if there will be one or not in the usa

I think it most likely will be dubbed, they usually air special dubs, but at a different point of the anime than the Jap version.

I wonder if this special is any good, depending if it'll change Dawn's fate in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    I wonder if this special is any good, depending if it'll change Dawn's fate in the anime.
    Oh it does change her fate, how? that shall be revealed when you see it. IMO, any episode with Dawn in is good, Dawn getting a whole episode to herself is even better, so I like the special alot, but to others, they don't like it so much.

Dawn is there most popular character out of the series

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    Dawn is there most popular character out of the series
    I wouldn't go as far as that. As Dawn has many haters, not as many as Iris right now. But she certainly is popular to Japanese audiences, but her Piplup helps with that. Besides, many fans prefer Ash, Paul, Misty, etc.

Anyway, What was your opinion on Dawn and Brock's friendship?

It wasn't that developed much as all he did was teaching her how to take care of her Pokemon when they're ill.

their friendship could have been developed better, maybe the writers could develop their friendship some more if they both made a cameo appearence at the same time.

i doubt that would happen but Dawn is still a better character than Ash

I saw a recent Dawn fanart on pixv, this one looks very nice because it shows a lot of emotion.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=18211407

Dawn has been the most amazing character of the series i wouldnt of cared for the series again if it wasnt for dawn (this applies to only dp series)

does anyone think that Dawn might appear in Nimbasa city for the Pokemon Musical?

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    does anyone think that Dawn might appear in Nimbasa city for the Pokemon Musical?
    Possibly. But I doubt it. Its moving too fast, give it another 30 episodes, then we should see Dawn.

Possibly. But I doubt it. Its moving too fast, give it another 30 episodes, then we should see Dawn.
    If that's even possible since she has no idea where Ash is besides his home region.

Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast