Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2549

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Quote Originally Posted by DaijobuDeGeso View Post
    New Question:

Do you think Dawn will be Ash's Rival?
    Nope I don't think she will
    And i'm officially back

Just a reminder, Only 6 days until Hikari's Big Return
    Aiming to be the largest and most comprehensive Hikari/Dawn fan page on Facebook
    Click the logo to enter

Daijobu, De Geso!

Yeah, because of:
    Since she's in the tournament, she'll be his rival for this particular tournament. Iris and Cilan have been confirmed to enter too.
    That. It seems likely, duh, she's participating and Ash is too. I can see some good battles too. ^^
    Yes! 6 more days! *jumps in excitement*

Just a reminder, Only 6 days until Hikari's Big Return
    I know! I am so excited! :D

Most likely since she's probably gotten stronger and will be entering the tournament. Ughh, time seems to go by quite slow when you're anticipating something...

I made a gif of Hikari from the new BW2 opening, Be an Arrow!:

Spoiler:

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

I just seen the Pokemon BW2 opening on youtube and guess what Dawn is in it this makes bw2 opening a win and also I think the Dawn and Cynthia episode with Dawn and Cynthia in it will be the highest rated episodes out through the entire bw series

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I think the opening already more or less confirmed Dawn isn't staying. She's not shown with the BW trio in any of its scenes and is shown with the other rivals in the Junior tournament.

I do think she's staying for an upward of 10 episodes however, due to the amount of fillers before the tournament even starts.
    I agreed with you. Clueless if we still said that she will stay with the trio. I'm sure the writer have to balance Dawn's return with the other girl, not to distinguish her with others. Just 10 episodes already more than enough for recurring character.

New Question:

Yes, because she enters the tournament and especially after the opening showed us, she appeared together with Ash's other rivals. But, no matter she will be Ash's rival or not, I just remembered with some lyrics in "High Touch" :
    "Nice Partner, Nice Rival"

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

How would you react if Dawn decided to stay with the group?
    I'm not even going to put into words how happy I would be. I would annoy me school friends and enemies to death too and shout dejabou!

I cannot find the be an arrow new opening on youtube -i like the gif though

Do you think Dawn will be Ash's Rival
    Well they will compete againsts eachother but they wont exactly be rivals (like in the wallace cup)

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Is Piplup using hydro pump or whirlpool in the pic

Also why does Bulbapedia say she is leaving in BW ep 87? Is that a typo?
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/30xhlr6.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ArielSummer View Post
    Is Piplup using hydro pump or whirlpool in the pic

Also why does Bulbapedia say she is leaving in BW ep 87? Is that a typo?
    She isn't leaving, it's wrong. Dawn won't be leaving until maybe after the junior tournament, plus she's listed in the episode right after episode 87, which is episode 88. And plus she's in the Dragonite episode also, which is just after episode 88. Dawn was also in a few scenes of the opening and is in the main character list. She's gonna be staying at least 9 episodes, maybe more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    She isn't leaving, it's wrong. Dawn won't be leaving until maybe after the junior tournament, plus she's listed in the episode right after episode 87, which is episode 88. And plus she's in the Dragonite episode also, which is just after episode 88. Dawn was also in a few scenes of the opening and is in the main character list. She's gonna be staying at least 9 episodes, maybe more.
    Yes!!! Oh my god, I didn't know that, at least we know now! ^_^
    I loved the opening too, Dawn looks awesome in it!

Can't wait till she comes in October (Dub viewer) Well thats if this arc is in Rival destinies and not a new season. If BW 2 is part of a new season in the states I fear we would have to wait like we did for about a month or so for Rival Destinies.

Quote Originally Posted by ArielSummer View Post
    Can't wait till she comes in October (Dub viewer) Well thats if this arc is in Rival destinies and not a new season. If BW 2 is part of a new season in the states I fear we would have to wait like we did for about a month or so for Rival Destinies.
    I imagine that the dub of BW 2 will come out around the time the BW 2 games are released like how it is in Japan, so no need to worry! Anyways I hope we get a rival episode before the tournament so that Dawn could meet at least 1 of the rivals before the tournament. I'd like to see Dawn meet Burgandy or Georgia the most for some reason lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I imagine that the dub of BW 2 will come out around the time the BW 2 games are released like how it is in Japan, so no need to worry! Anyways I hope we get a rival episode before the tournament so that Dawn could meet at least 1 of the rivals before the tournament. I'd like to see Dawn meet Burgandy or Georgia the most for some reason lol.
    Wait they are coming back? I was worried since they were not in that opening. I do hope Georgia returns. I always loved her style. I really want Bunnery to evolve. I mean it evolve via friendship and I would like to think Dawn and her are friends. Maybe it could evolve battling Pikachu in a training match.

Yeah, I also hope she meets them! ^^ She'll probably meet Trip since they're close to each other in the opening and she's gonna participate in the tournament, maybe Georgia and Burgundy will be there as well. ^_^

She's gonna be staying at least 9 episodes
    YIPEEE!!! WHOOOO!
    I can't wait and Hikari/Dawn and Pochama/Piplup look awesome in the opening! I was so glad they had a big part in the opening but I think that they deserve so much more!
    I don't want any of Dawn's pokemon to evolve because I am happy with them now.

Here is a screenshot I found from serebii.net pictures from the episode "Sing, Meloetta! The melody of love!"
    [SPOILER]
    outsidef.jpg
    [/SPOILER]

Last edited by Dawn and Piplup; 24th June 2012 at 8:20 PM.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn and Piplup View Post

YIPEEE!!! WHOOOO!
    I can't wait and Hikari/Dawn and Pochama/Piplup look awesome in the opening! I was so glad they had a big part in the opening but I think that they deserve so much more!

Here is a screenshot I found from serebii.net pictures from the episode "Sing, Meloetta! The melody of love!"
    [SPOILER]
    outsidef.jpg
    [/SPOILER]

Is that from the actual episode itself, or was it part of the preview of the next episode, after that?
    Aiming to be the largest and most comprehensive Hikari/Dawn fan page on Facebook
    Click the logo to enter

Daijobu, De Geso!

Piplup and Oshawott's 'cat fights' over Meloetta are going to be amusing lol

xD;

I feel bad for poor Dawn lol But man do they all look cute dancing in that new ending!^^

http://www.violablu.net/HelloKitty/avatars.htm
    http://www.violablu.net/HelloKitty/avatars/avatars2.htm
    http://www.violablu.net/HelloKitty/avatars/avatars3.htm

I'd love if Dawn got some new dresses that are like the ones Hello Kitty wear's. :3

Hello Kitty is soo cute^^ A Pokemon parody of her would be awesome. Maybe Hello Skitty? Imagion Dawn carrying around a Hello (S)Kitty-themed poketec! xD;
    Last edited by Trioxhydre; 25th June 2012 at 1:09 AM.
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Hah, this was my first thought the minute after seeing how Dawn was promoted in the BW2 poster and website bio, and how they said Ash will get a new rival, though I thought she might’ve been the “main” rival. But now I guess you can say she is indeed one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn and Piplup View Post

YIPEEE!!! WHOOOO!

[SPOILER]
    outsidef.jpg
    [/SPOILER]

Spoiler:- such beautiful image of her return:

----------------------------
    Also kinda wondering how long would it be until the Unova League would take place after the tournament is over? If it’s soon, I hope Dawn would stick around for Ash competing in the league.

I didn't know she was on the first episode of Best Wishes 2. Was it by the end of the episode?
    Click the logo to enter

Daijobu, De Geso!

Is that from the actual episode itself, or was it part of the preview of the next episode, after that?
    This lovely picture was at the very end of the episode "Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!"

Yes, seeing Dawn and Piplup return like that, standing and waiting on that balcony and view was such a beautiful sight and way to return. It kind of symbolizes the fact “an important character awaits!” Also symbolizes the popular image of always seeing a princess walking out and standing on a balcony. And also the image of Juliet from Romeo and Juliet walking out to the balcony.
    I also love the picture. I couldn't get over the kawaiiness cuteness.

Have you noticed that Dawn's role in the theme song was bigger than Misty and May's when they returned?

If Dawn's Ash's new 'rival', would that mean Quilava will more-likely evolve? (I mean, a TYPHLOSION for a RIVAL of Ash's....yeah. i dunno; maybe?)

Wow, Dawn might be 'Taking a Level in Badass' this season. XD Even though really she's badass no matter WHAT she does, I think....

She really does keep her cool.....

Watched the episode, and Hikari indeed appear at the end awiting to see Ash in Undella Town. I still wonder if there is still any hints (if any) of Hikari staying, so far.
    Click the logo to enter

Daijobu, De Geso!

I might watch the next ep whenever it come's out.

Though I do kinda wanna get to know Ash's new friends a bit better.

:3

How many more days? I'm getting kinda excited now!
    X3;

I'm listening to a song that kinda remind's me of Hikari right now but I dunno if I should say the title/singer or not.....will people get mad?

EDIT; I ment to ask "Will YOU People Get Mad?"

It's nice when things aren't always as 'black and white' as they seem to be....~hmn. *shrug*

(I love how relaxed Johanna's Glameow look's like my current avatar ^_^)
    Last edited by Trioxhydre; 26th June 2012 at 5:29 PM. Reason: stating my point a bit better? ;)

It is now 5:06am JST, on a Wednesday in Japan, so this means tomorrow in Japan is the BIG DAY Hikari fans are waiting for!
    Click the logo to enter

Daijobu, De Geso!

I'm even happier i'm staying home or at least not dealing with that group tomarrow. XD

I think I have the theropist, though...T___T

Just tell me what site I gotta try for the ep, k?

I can't wait yaaaaay~
    *smirk*

Page 71 of 102 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast