Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

  1. #2026
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I forgot to say this, Hi Pika-Pika-Red! I'm Ducklett12 Welcome to the Club! ^_^
    hey ducklett .

    such a terrible time for me to join though...I've been a fan since she came out. ;_;
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  2. #2027
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    hey ducklett .

    such a terrible time for me to join though...I've been a fan since she came out. ;_;
    It's ok ^_^

    BTW, You were born on March 12th? I was born on March 8th! ^_^ But I'm a little younger than you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  3. #2028
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    U.K Wales
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    It's ok ^_^

    BTW, You were born on March 12th? I was born on March 8th! ^_^ But I'm a little younger than you.
    And I was born on March 10th, but that's irrevelant to the discussion and club so please continue that conversation in the visitor messages. And once again I'm going to be a pain and say, guys please can we not post such short posts that only consist of 1 or 2 lines of writing, we have been warned by mods on numerous occasions about this and if it continues the fan club will be locked.

    As for Piplup evolving, I'd rather it didn't, there are some pokemon that should evolve in the anime and others that shouldn't, Piplup, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Cyndaquil (Ash's was used in the majority of Johto gyms taking down an opponent in most of them and proved it was a tough pokemon, I personally felt it didn't need to evolve and a little annoyed and sad that it has because I love Cyndaquil so much) as well as Ash's Turtwig who proved to be strong before evolving being examples of those that don't really need to evolve as they have proved they are strong without evolving. And there are those that should like Oshawott, Totodile, and Axew for example. Plus I thought the writers came up with a decent excuse for it not to evolve and Piplup does just what its suppose too, its not a huge battler, its a contest pokemon therefore it doesn't need to evolve.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

  4. #2029
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mean Streets of Viridian City
    Posts
    12

    Default

    What a week of farewells. First Andy Roddick, and now Dawn….

    Farewell Dawn! You'll once again be greatly missed. Hope to see you and Pip again soon!!!!

    Kind of wish they hold out to plan more on Dawn’s cameo instead of bringing her back so quick and not giving her much to do. But I am happy at least she stuck around for so many eps. Also wish she could’ve stick around Unova rather than leaving all the way out to Johto.

    But seeing how crazy Japan is with Piplup, it’s hard to imagine this “really” being the last time we’ll ever see of them in the anime. I’ll hold up for hope, even if it might take a long long time.

  5. #2030
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    And I was born on March 10th, but that's irrevelant to the discussion and club so please continue that conversation in the visitor messages. And once again I'm going to be a pain and say, guys please can we not post such short posts that only consist of 1 or 2 lines of writing, we have been warned by mods on numerous occasions about this and if it continues the fan club will be locked.

    As for Piplup evolving, I'd rather it didn't, there are some pokemon that should evolve in the anime and others that shouldn't, Piplup, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Cyndaquil (Ash's was used in the majority of Johto gyms taking down an opponent in most of them and proved it was a tough pokemon, I personally felt it didn't need to evolve and a little annoyed and sad that it has because I love Cyndaquil so much) as well as Ash's Turtwig who proved to be strong before evolving being examples of those that don't really need to evolve as they have proved they are strong without evolving. And there are those that should like Oshawott, Totodile, and Axew for example. Plus I thought the writers came up with a decent excuse for it not to evolve and Piplup does just what its suppose too, its not a huge battler, its a contest pokemon therefore it doesn't need to evolve.
    Yes I agree that's why I didn't post anything else that does not relate to Dawn. And thus I continued my conversation via VM ^_^

    But anyway, On to topic:

    It will be terrible when Dawn completely leaves the series. I don't like how that happened with May and Misty it's kind of.... sad in a way.

    EDIT: Also, do Dawn's Clothes (even just a piece of her clothes) exist in the world?
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 7th September 2012 at 4:16 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  6. #2031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Yes I agree that's why I didn't post anything else that does not relate to Dawn. And thus I continued my conversation via VM ^_^

    But anyway, On to topic:

    It will be terrible when Dawn completely leaves the series. I don't like how that happened with May and Misty it's kind of.... sad in a way.

    EDIT: Also, do Dawn's Clothes (even just a piece of her clothes) exist in the world?
    Well, I've seen her hat that you can buy irl, if that's what you mean. I would kinda want her hat myself for the winter since it looks nice and warm, though the only problem I have with it is that the Pokeball symbol on her hat is pink and I don't like the color pink at all XD.

    I think I also heard from someone on here that they saw someone wearing an attire similar to Dawn's irl. That sounds interesting to see irl, I love to see someone dress like that then maybe I'll ask them if they are a fan of Dawn's XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  7. #2032
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Well, I've seen her hat that you can buy irl, if that's what you mean. I would kinda want her hat myself for the winter since it looks nice and warm, though the only problem I have with it is that the Pokeball symbol on her hat is pink and I don't like the color pink at all XD.

    I think I also heard from someone on here that they saw someone wearing an attire similar to Dawn's irl. That sounds interesting to see irl, I love to see someone dress like that then maybe I'll ask them if they are a fan of Dawn's XD.
    XD That would be interesting to see that.

    I'd have to ask them.

    EDIT: What's a One-Liner? (Likely it's a post that's one line long) And was my post too short?

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  8. #2033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    XD That would be interesting to see that.

    I'd have to ask them.

    EDIT: What's a One-Liner? (Likely it's a post that's one line long) And was my post too short?
    It's pretty much what your post was. You should explain more in your posts about topics, it isn't that hard really XD

    Anyways back on topic, I also like Dawn's scarf as that looks warm too. I may actually use that if I ever bought one, but I'm not sure if they sell her scarf. I also like her white scarf that she wears with her red coat. I've also seen some pillows with Dawn on them, though it's Dawn from Platinum on it and not her anime counterpart. It's still cool though, I would love to buy that. I want some Dawn or DP/BW merchandise with Dawn on it instesd of the games DPPT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  9. #2034
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I think I also heard from someone on here that they saw someone wearing an attire similar to Dawn's irl. That sounds interesting to see irl, I love to see someone dress like that then maybe I'll ask them if they are a fan of Dawn's XD.
    ...that'd be so freaken awesome like you have no idea.

    she'd like, get my attention immediatly .////...

    btw, I'm going to a con with a manga cafe, and one day the theme is pokemon...fingers crossed to see a dawn one there. X//D
    She is the only one who had worn a maid dress BESIDES ash...lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  10. #2035
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Do you think Dawn's Piplup should evolve?
    No, and I'm glad he didn't. I like him how he is, he is cute and I don't like his evolutions. The episode when he chose not to was sweet and it shown how close she was to him.

    Dawn's clothes? That sounds awesome! I want them (but the skirt has to be longer :P )

    "If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

  11. #2036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn and Piplup View Post
    Do you think Dawn's Piplup should evolve?
    No, and I'm glad he didn't. I like him how he is, he is cute and I don't like his evolutions. The episode when he chose not to was sweet and it shown how close she was to him.

    Dawn's clothes? That sounds awesome! I want them (but the skirt has to be longer :P )
    Yeah, he was using bide to stop himself from evolving I believe and has an everstone now to prevent him from evolving, so Piplup will most likely stay as a Piplup for the rest of the series. Still seeing Dawn with an Empoleon would have been nice. I would also love to see her with a Charizard too lol.

    I think they have pictures of Dawn cosplays, where real people where Dawn's whole attire. They look nice and some of them really do look like Dawn. I'm not sure where you can buy her outfit though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  12. #2037
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    I was just browsing through bulbapedias captionn that screenshot thread and I was amazed at all the awkwardest positions dawn and piplup got themselves into. First and foremost is probably the infamous foongus shot then there's her reaction to cilan and even a pic of dragonite loooking at her ***. Even though shes gone the memories shes leaving behind will be treasured forever.
    dawn ftw forever!!

  13. #2038
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    I haven't posted here in a while as well, I finally caught up though.

    Which Pokemon of Dawn's is your favorite?

    Not really sure, since one of the main reasons I like Dawn is because of her pokemon, I guess I like her Piplup a little bit more.

    Do you think Dawn's Piplup should evolve?

    Not really, its not going to happen anyway and I like him because he refused evolution as well, its nice to see Dawn holding him.

    Oh and I'm glad that Dawn got a cameo at least, I was afraid that because BW changed so much they might of left her out but I'm glad they didn't.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  14. #2039
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DE Lewes
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Dawn left again
    My reaction
    Well let's hope since Dawn is going to Johto she might be waiting to join M.A.Y for the Hoenn Adventure so we might she her and May (And maybe Max) soon if RSE remakes are announced soon or in Gen VI if 2013 is going to be a Gen VI year.

    My FireRed Champs:


    My HeartGold Team:


    My Black Team:


    My White Team:


    My White 2 Team So Far:


  15. #2040

    Default

    I'm really hoping that Dawn gets another cameo in Pallet Town whenever Ash returns there. Maybe Misty or 1 of the other past traveling conpanions would be there also, and if this ever happened, maybe Iris and Cilan could re-meet Dawn and meet some more of Ash's other friends. I don't think they would meet them all until the series finale though. Still I would like to see Dawn in Pallet Town since she hasn't been there yet, but wanted to go there with Ash and Brock at the end of DP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  16. #2041
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,968

    Default

    Interesting to note how Dawn was removed from the Best Wishes 2 opening. So I guess her appearance there was really just short-lived advertising after all.

  17. #2042
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    U.K Wales
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Interesting to note how Dawn was removed from the Best Wishes 2 opening. So I guess her appearance there was really just short-lived advertising after all.
    Yes, yes it is, however, please can I remind you not to post such short posts, posts must be more than 1 line. Thanks.
    So apparently theres some new merchandise that says "Hikari's Eevee", how weird if this is true. And if it is true, I wonder why they didn't show her with it already, or have it evolved, perhaps they'll save it for 6th gen and Dawn makes another appearance and if theres a new Eeveelution then it could evolve into that.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

  18. #2043
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Yes, yes it is, however, please can I remind you not to post such short posts, posts must be more than 1 line. Thanks.
    So apparently theres some new merchandise that says "Hikari's Eevee", how weird if this is true. And if it is true, I wonder why they didn't show her with it already, or have it evolved, perhaps they'll save it for 6th gen and Dawn makes another appearance and if theres a new Eeveelution then it could evolve into that.
    The merchandise with Eevee was fake. The Eevee is going to make an appareance only with the BW Trio. You're very late.

  19. #2044
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DE Lewes
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Well this sucks (I wonder if they will change the Team Rocket in the opening as well if the Abyssal ruins arc marks the death of Giovonni and the end of Team Rocket orginization and will have Team Plasma back as the Main Antagonist of the season.)
    They better not leave the Next Gen Girl out in the Gen VI saga. I hope the cast in that Gen VI saga will be like the AG group more than Three Main Protagonists. There must be a reason why Hilda or Mei did not join Ash. Could Hilda be part of a Prequel or Paraquel to Best Wishes

    Anyways I hate the writers right now for removing Dawn. I was afraid that was going to happen

    My FireRed Champs:


    My HeartGold Team:


    My Black Team:


    My White Team:


    My White 2 Team So Far:


  20. #2045
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mean Streets of Viridian City
    Posts
    12

    Default

    At first, I thought they might have a new opening with the Junior Tournament over. But the fact that they kept the same opening, but took the effort and resources to remove only all of Dawn’s parts in the opening seems pretty disturbing to me, and it really really sucks. It’s like they were just forcefully trying to cram Dawn in for an arc and then couldn’t wait to get rid of her and move on. I really really didn’t expect that, and it’s just so plain sad really….

    For now, the only chances of Dawn appearing again is if they decide to bring back contests and do not want to introduce another coordinator yet again, or the popularity of Piplup would want them to bring Dawn and Pip back for a cameo at least in every gen.

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    New question:
    Do you think Dawn's Piplup should evolve?
    No, Piplup is a mascot in his own right, and evolving will take that away. So now, he should stay the way he is, and I’m glad he is, at least for now, and I’m sure he’ll stay a Piplup if he ever appears again.

  21. #2046

    Default

    I find an epic version of By your side-Hikari's theme in Youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D1ODj5pxqc

    Has anyone posted this in the thread?

  22. #2047
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    dating Dawn
    Posts
    43

    Default

    I have my DVR set to record the Dawn episodes as soon as they are released and then i am gonna capture the episodes and encode them and save them to a location incase of DVR failure or other issue like if i decide to end u-verse tv after my promo period is up

    ^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

  23. #2048
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawn phan View Post
    At first, I thought they might have a new opening with the Junior Tournament over. But the fact that they kept the same opening, but took the effort and resources to remove only all of Dawn’s parts in the opening seems pretty disturbing to me, and it really really sucks. It’s like they were just forcefully trying to cram Dawn in for an arc and then couldn’t wait to get rid of her and move on. I really really didn’t expect that, and it’s just so plain sad really….
    I think the difference is that last shot is supposed to represent the Unova league, so showing all of Ash's rivals there instead of Dawn pretty much makes sense.

    I do agree it is strange to put Dawn in the opening for 7 episodes only to remove her for the new rival. They probably should have given Dawn a seperate "past characters" montage and showed Cynthia alongside her, similar to how the DP openings showed Ash's older travel companions separate from the main group.

  24. #2049
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The TARDIS
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Helloooo everybody may I please join this club as I am a HUGE fan of Dawn!!!
    FC: 5129-0703-6916
    I'm always keen for battles, PM if you want
        Spoiler:- Shiny Card:




    Credit: Varanus for the Shiny Card. Dragonitor for the Userbar. Brutakablaziken for the mudkip userbar
    Thanks so much!
    May the shine be with you!

  25. #2050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipodcheese View Post
    Helloooo everybody may I please join this club as I am a HUGE fan of Dawn!!!
    Sure you can join, welcome to the club!

    Well I guess the only episode I'm looking forward to is the Onix episode, it's the only interesting episode with Dawn in it minus her return episode. I like to see how the episode is in the dub and how Dawn and Iris call Ash a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •