Page 90 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2549

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Charizard is returning so I suppose Dawn might be returning if we see more Piplup merchandise

93474_1227408108513_400_300.jpg i like this picture of dawn

Quote Originally Posted by IrisAndDawn View Post
    93474_1227408108513_400_300.jpg i like this picture of dawn
    That picture is beautiful ^_^

I think I have a photobucket account with lots of dawn pictures. I should post some of them sometime too
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    That picture is beautiful ^_^

I think I have a photobucket account with lots of dawn pictures. I should post some of them sometime too
    I agree.
    I really think Dawn has a chance at returning during the N saga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-HLd9SHX9c

Dancing Dawn in normal outfit, cheerleading outfit, and waitress outfit? AND their excellent models? I LOVE THIS. X3
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-HLd9SHX9c

Dancing Dawn in normal outfit, cheerleading outfit, and waitress outfit? AND their excellent models? I LOVE THIS. X3
    Cute video

Yeah I could see Dawn returning in the N saga too. I mean, Misty returned twice during Hoenn. So, why not Dawn, too?

pitty May only got one chance....oh well :/
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

1015578_large.jpg here's more pictures of dawn

Nice pics, I really like it. Maybe we should make some more banners for the club too so that we could show them off in our sigs and stuff.

Also I'm not sure if Dawn could be coming back for the N series tbh, it would seem like it would be too much stuff to put in a series that will probably only last like 20-30 episodes anyways. Besides I think if she appears, she'll either take screen time and focus away from N or she would get shafted and do nothing while she's back. I think if she does appear that the latter would happen since the series indicates that N could be the main focus in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

i agree with you we should make banners that will be cool and i hope she does have some screen time for when N comes on there i would wanna see her recat to N and that it would be cool

Dawn said that she would notify Ash & co about the results of the Wallace Cup!
    So, my question is, do you guys think Dawn will let them know how she did? I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Dawn said that she would notify Ash & co about the results of the Wallace Cup!
    So, my question is, do you guys think Dawn will let them know how she did? I hope!
    I doubt she will, but if she does I hope that she also reveals how her contest journey is going and how many ribbons she won and other stuff like that. I don't want her to appear though unless she's doing something important like beating someone kinda important in a battle or contributes to the plot in the N series.

Dawn fan club!!! Yeah! Dawn is probably one of my favorite characters, after Misty and Ash.
    I love watching tribute videos and reading fanfiction about her as well.

~Misty

~Pokeshipping~

My fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2320079/Misty_Ketchum97

She looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Ketchum66 View Post
    Dawn fan club!!! Yeah! Dawn is probably one of my favorite characters, after Misty and Ash.
    I love watching tribute videos and reading fanfiction about her as well.

~Misty
    Welcome to the club Misty Ketchum66! Have a fun time posting!
    Okay guys, due to the new rule that the clubs mod posted a few days ago I'm gonna start enforcing our 1 liner rule more. This will be your last warning so any 1 liners after this message will be counted as a strike against you. If you get 3 strikes then you will get a 1 week ban from the club. Thank you and please follow the rules as you post, thanks again!
    Now what I would like to see if Dawn does return in the N series is her reaction to Charizard, if he's there also. Oh and I would love to see what N hears what Piplup thinks of Dawn XD

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Now what I would like to see if Dawn does return in the N series is her reaction to Charizard, if he's there also. Oh and I would love to see what N hears what Piplup thinks of Dawn XD
    I think Dawn would think that Charizard is really cool and powerful but as much as I hate to say it, I don't think she would become a Charizard fan or anything.
    And I think N would be pleasantly surprised for Dawn and Piplup having a strong bond.

Also, here's a new question:
    Do you think some of Dawn's Pokemon should've got more screentime?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    I think Dawn would think that Charizard is really cool and powerful but as much as I hate to say it, I don't think she would become a Charizard fan or anything.
    And I think N would be pleasantly surprised for Dawn and Piplup having a strong bond.

Also, here's a new question:
    Do you think some of Dawn's Pokemon should've got more screentime?
    I think Cyndaquil/Quilava were the least treated. Piplup, Buneary, and maybe Pachirisu appeared alot more

I was about say cyndiquil but then I remembered the battle dawn and ash had before they left...Buneary then. I want more lovey dovey with pikachu. XD

aside from that...
    e456be688827598038cbe1ddf4788ff1.jpg

OMIGOD SO CUTE <3333333
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    I was about say cyndiquil but then I remembered the battle dawn and ash had before they left...Buneary then. I want more lovey dovey with pikachu. XD

aside from that...
    e456be688827598038cbe1ddf4788ff1.jpg

OMIGOD SO CUTE <3333333
    She looks cute!
    Is that a tail at the bottom right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    She looks cute!
    Is that a tail at the bottom right?
    Yep :3... she's appearantly a kitty-girl right now. XD

The ones I've seen of this before weren't that good...they felt akaward or..something...but they weren't really appeally. But this one just makes me go "HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. <3". XD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

If Dawn does return they really need to evolve one of her pokemon, Typhloshin. She also needs a new pokemon maybe next gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    If Dawn does return they really need to evolve one of her pokemon, Typhloshin. She also needs a new pokemon maybe next gen.
    Gen 6 Pachirisu evolution

DO IT WRITERS

She already returned... and all of that could have been done.... it just upsets me so much really that more could have been done with her like change of clothes and a new Pokemon. But at least she appeared....

Meh, even at the end of the world I gotta say Dawn was the best girl character on this show :/ Its just too bad that the zombies just tore of her face D8
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Meh, even at the end of the world I gotta say Dawn was the best girl character on this show :/ Its just too bad that the zombies just tore of her face D8
    Always knew zombies would be the way we die. D8
    Dawn is awesome though D8 Too bad she didn't have any healing items for teh zombies. =P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

NONONONO
    NOHOHOHO
    ;----------;
    NOW DAWN'S GONE IN THE ENGLISH VERSION
    I MUST CRY
    ;-;
    I'm gonna go cry now ;_________;.......xD

I WILL WATCH THE SPANISH VERSION'S DEBUT. 8D. "MAYA" HERE I COME.
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Page 90 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast