Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    So in my fic I was thinking of having Bianca debut in the next chapter. Do you guys think I should make her more of a rival with Dawn instead of Ash even though she's going to be challenging the gyms too?
    If you want to give Dawn one rival, I'd say Bianca would be a good choice. Trip and Stephan don't really seem to fit as Dawn's rivals.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

doing pokemon contests and gyms that is a bit confusing remember what Zoey said she was like you should really stick to one thing also I think they should give Dawn more of a side series since she is like the most successful side protagonist compared to some of the others if you know what i mean

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Do you guys think Kirlia/Gardevoir would be a good Pokemon for Dawn? I'm trying to decide on reserves for her team

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Do you guys think Kirlia/Gardevoir would be a good Pokemon for Dawn? I'm trying to decide on reserves for her team
    Yeah I think it would be a great Pokemon for her. Are you just limiting it to Hoenn Pokemon or are all 5 generations of Pokemon available for her in your fic?

Also I wish that Dawn could have met Bianca and N lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I wish Dawn could have met Wilhelmina and Lucy and also Cameron

As for who would be a good rival, if we're not including COTDs, Bianca (because Ash has enough rivals as is).
    Last edited by moneylesswario; 19th March 2013 at 8:43 PM.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Yeah I think it would be a great Pokemon for her. Are you just limiting it to Hoenn Pokemon or are all 5 generations of Pokemon available for her in your fic?

Also I wish that Dawn could have met Bianca and N lol
    There will be Pokemon from the first five gens in it. None have been introduced yet but Quilava/Typlosion is the only planned one for now

I think making Bianca Dawn's rival in my fic would be interesting. Maybe Dawn could teach her how to be a coordinator or something. I would have liked to see them interact in the anime.

Sorry to just kinda butt in here... but may I join? I really like Dawn as a character; she's a lot of fun and definitely among my favourite females (joint first with Iris, methinks, if not slightly second). Her dedication to contests and such... is really quite nice. :3
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jesspikapal View Post
    Sorry to just kinda butt in here... but may I join? I really like Dawn as a character; she's a lot of fun and definitely among my favourite females (joint first with Iris, methinks, if not slightly second). Her dedication to contests and such... is really quite nice. :3
    Sure you can join, welcome to the club! ^_^
    Okay, new topic question:
    Have you ever had a dream or daydream with Dawn in it?

Thanks a bunch! It should be fun to be part of something. Especially one dedicated to a good character. ^.^

I had a dream, but it was Pearlshipping... it had Dawn in it, and it was basically about her losing hat, sop she stole Ash's and then trie dto avoid him in order to keep it... o.o It's Pearl, but it has Dawn in it.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

I'm a big Dawn fan

I had a dream about Dawn once. She won the Grand Festival and became a top coordinator. She also had a Unova Pokemon I forget which one but I think it was Snivy
    Last edited by Zoruagible; 24th March 2013 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I had a dream about Dawn once. She won the Grand Festival and became a top coordinator
    please avoid from using 1 liners please the mods on here hate 1 liners and have threatened to close this club in the past over 1 liners please with our Dawn discussions try to make it to two sentences just to make the staff happy

If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

I had a dream about a Dawn cosplayer the other day, she was in my computer class, and my (really tall) teacher was ranting about something (I wasn't paying attention), and Piplup would drown him out with its cry. Then Piplup ran off, and Dawn went after her, and I was sent to help her out. So we looked everywhere in the school, and we found him in the lunch room, the lunch bell rang, and everyone complained about the food being soggy, so we all had to stay in the room, and Dawn became my class partner. Instead of doing work, however, we went on this site, and she squealed at the thought of having a Fanclub (and many fans in general), and she...get this: announced it to the entire class.

My teacher then claimed to have one, and guess what he pulled up...the Team Rocket FC (I dont think there is one here, but there was in my dream), and he turned out to be James standing on top of Jessie standing on top of Meowth in disguise, and they said the whole motto while still standing (I woke up in the middle of it).

It was the Kanto motto.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

I think I finally had a dream with Dawn in it XD. I forgot what it was about though, but I'm pretty sure that she was in it. I also daydream sometimes about her, like traveling with her or something. Also some cute fantasies XD

Yup, she was a TR member. (Along with Jessie & James) She was even on the Meowth Balloon.
    It was so cute and they wanted to catch Pikachu but they failed miserably and went blasting off again. It was so cute & funny seeing Dawn blast off with Team Rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post

Yup, she was a TR member. (Along with Jessie & James) She was even on the Meowth Balloon.
    It was so cute and they wanted to catch Pikachu but they failed miserably and went blasting off again. It was so cute & funny seeing Dawn blast off with Team Rocket.
    That does sound cute, seeing Dawn blast off X3
    I have a new topic question. Please discuss. I would like to see what your answers are XD
    If Dawn was real and stayed with you for a day, what would you two do together during that day?

If Dawn was real and stayed with you for a day, what would you two do together during that day?
    Depends if Pokemon were real or not as well. I'm not sure what I would do actually. If Pokemon were real too, I'd battle her but if they aren't I'd battle her with a game instead.

you you.you wouldn't. o////o...
    I...I dunno.

Crapp, my fanboyness is flairing again >///3//>
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

If Dawn was real for a day and she stayed with me for a day I am not even sure what i would want to do exactly since she has so man darn talents i do wonder if she would like the video games in our world

I'd make poffins with her for the first half of the day (that Mamoswine >_<)

Then we'd spend the rest of the day trainin', winnin', and layin' XD

I know Dawn's Mamoswinne has a HUGE apatite compared to all the other pokemon and its apatite got huger after it evolved from swinub i wonder how Dawn keeps managing to feed that mamoswine since i am sure poffin ingredients are expensive when you have to buy a ton of them
    Last edited by Maylu Sakurai; 1st April 2013 at 9:45 PM.

I did, though I can't remember when or what my dreams about Dawn, I think one of them was during my anticipation on the 12th Movie and I was dreaming about the Timespace Dragons and Ash and Dawn were involved in it!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Lol @ Emphatic and mario xD

I'd definitely want to battle her, video game or in real life. Some of her Pokemon are nice and I'm sure it'd be fun. Plus probably try to talk her into trading me her Quilava xD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

If Dawn was real and stayed with me for a day, I would do lots of stuff together with her. I would train and battle with her and talk about contests and other stuff with her as well as her love interests XD
    I'd also take her on a date to the movies or something lol.

Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast