Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

I'm in no ways a Dawn fan, she's got her priorities totally wrong, and she depends on luck too often, but she still has 5 Ribbons. I made sprites of all of her Ribbons.

Floaroma Ribbon

Aqua Ribbon

Celestic Ribbon

Chocovine Ribbon

Daybreak Ribbon

Ma, sore de(so there they are). I made them. Feel free to use them, but give me credit. Already had my designs stolen then passed off as the thieves' designs. That is beyond irritating. Hope you enjoy them.

~Ayra~
    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevent, it is what you do with the gift of life, that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "The only thing we can be is ourselves, we can't be someone else, and someone else can't be us." -Kelly Smith
    3DS FC 1048-8196-8009
    Type:Flying
    Spearow, Woobat, Hawlucha
    ^Click to go to my Ribbon Sprites thread, in need of some ideas^
    Currently working on:
        Spoiler:- Ribbons I'm working on:
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/23t2pg8.png[/img]
    Credit to AWildMew for the Shinjoh Connection userbar

Sure, you can join, welcome to the club!
    Nice video Hikari Paradise, it's awesome.
    They probably won't bring up the Johto Wallace Cup, just like they didn't bring up who won the Johto Grand Festival that May probably participated, unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I want to join the club of a dawn fan

Fun Fact: Dawn has met all 3 of Ash's main rivals and is the only companion to do so.

Yes you can join too.
    That's interesting. I liked how she fangirled over Gary, tried to hit Paul, and then was totally ignored by Trip XD. Though I would have liked to see her actually interact with Trip.

Although, not NESSASARLY a Dawn related blingee, I did add a little sprite to her to this one summer time cool off blingee of mine ^_^

I should try to make a few blingees of Dawn and her pokemon over the summer, though. I think it would work in well with summer time plus a lot of dawn's pokemon use moves that associate with keeping cool. (like ICE BEAM, bubble beam, togekiss' flying type moves can be associated with cooling breezes/air condisioning...^^ so yeah )
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Yes you can join too.
    That's interesting. I liked how she fangirled over Gary, tried to hit Paul, and then was totally ignored by Trip XD. Though I would have liked to see her actually interact with Trip.
    I wanted to see them interact too. xD But Iris basically stole Dawn for herself and Trip wasn't even in the stadium aside from his own battles. lol Dawn also got the pleasure to see Ash get curbstomped by both Paul and Trip. xD
    Last edited by J Ken; 2nd July 2013 at 6:47 PM.

I just looked up a blingee of dawn and here's her about to go swimming. Enjoy^^

EDIT; I made a 4th of july dawn blingee!^^

Lots of red white and blue and rainbows and stars and glitter and fireworks and stuff haha x)
    Last edited by Trioxhydre; 2nd July 2013 at 7:10 PM.
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Thanks, those blingees are nice.
    I also found this youtube video. It's the ending of the final DP episode. It has some nice scenes of Dawn in the clip show during the ending and I thought that you guys might like it and feel a bit nostalgic. So here it is!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZalabDFTi0

Thanks, those blingees are nice.
    I also found this youtube video. It's the ending of the final DP episode. It has some nice scenes of Dawn in the clip show during the ending and I thought that you guys might like it and feel a bit nostalgic. So here it is!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZalabDFTi0
    Truly one of the saddest moments in Pokemon for me. Manly tears shed. I'll remember the good times of DP for the rest of my life.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post

I just looked up a blingee of dawn and here's her about to go swimming. Enjoy^^

EDIT; I made a 4th of july dawn blingee!^^

Lots of red white and blue and rainbows and stars and glitter and fireworks and stuff haha x)
    Aww!!! I love them so much congratulations on them, they're absolutely divine!! <3
    You gotta teach us Dawn fans how to make em flawless like you do~

I miss seeing the rerun episodes with Dawn in them now in days i see the original pokemon episodes with Misty in them I hope the DP series comes on again starting over with the beginning episodes with Dawn in them early in her journey to where she is now successful

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Does anyone think Dawn could win the Hoenn Grand Festival, if she's currently participating in Hoenn Contests?
    I think that it is possible that she could win. She made it to the final round in the Sinnoh Grand Festival on her 1st try and I think she could win it on her 2nd try.

Does anyone think Dawn could win the Hoenn Grand Festival, if she's currently participating in Hoenn Contests?
    I do see her a chance winning the hoenn grand festival but one thing that does bug me i hope she either gets a main character part or atleast one more cameo so we can see our Dawn again one more time before she is dumped for Ash who will never beat the elite4 champ

If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

I forgot to post in such a long while, sorry! I'm still a Dawn fan and still re-watch episodes from DP, just not the first or last few 'cause I get upset. :/

I think she should have won the Sinnoh Grand Festival but yeah, sure why not? She got into the finals and almost won for her first, I figure she's already close enough to being a Top Coordinator by now if she already isn't.

I'm not sure what she's doing now but she's kinda been all over the place after Sinnoh like first going to Hoenn, Unova and recently Johto. xD I hope she does go back to Hoenn, though but I'd say she's in Kanto lol.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I think I'm pretty confident that Dawn will appear in Kanto. They didn't really mention about her ever going to Hoenn in Best Wishes at all, just her going to the Wallace Cup and that they're going to tell us about how she did in the Wallace Cup.

Here is an image

127.jpg

I wonder where in the pokemon world Dawn would be right now doing her contests or poke stylist things from what i heard she eventually brecomes a pokesyslist but i have not been able to confirm some images that had been posted online mainly on a page i have on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    I wonder where in the pokemon world Dawn would be right now doing her contests or poke stylist things from what i heard she eventually brecomes a pokesyslist but i have not been able to confirm some images that had been posted online mainly on a page i have on facebook
    I wouldn't believe anything like that unless there was confirmation from the writers of the anime about that, especially if the rumors were posted on facebook. What is confirmed though is that she went to Johto to compete in the Wallace Cup, and her story is left open like the other past companions, most likely for the fans' imagination of what she's doing after the Wallace Cup.

Hmm I guess she could win the Hoenn Grand Festival, provided she's still actively participating there. Maybe she changes her mind and decides to compete in Johto instead. I don't know lol. I think people have it right when they say that they want to keep the options open for the fans to let their imagination wander and make up their own minds. It's easy to let my imagination go with Dawn and think of some of the things she'd get herself into xD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

"Sigh" I miss Dawn, what are the odds of her returning for X and Y series for a cameo? She's the most popular of the girls
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Have you seen this?
    http://filb.de/news/pokemon-smash-ze...-xy-anime-2097

The second video is what I'm referring.

True, Ash is showed alone ven though Alexa is known to be in Lumiose City which means she is in the plane.

The questions, why Smash is ignoring the fact that Alexa is in the plane? Why Sycammore is not shown with the starters? Foir me, it's very strange unless someone else is in the plane.

The anime is in at moment really delicate and Dawn/Hikari is one of the ways to handle it.

In Japan, Hikari is way popular, more than the rest of the girls are.

But to conmpicate things, I had a rumour from 2chan that says that both iris and Cilan (specially Cilan) are out on Da 17 and Da 1 is a Cilan special. I have issues fully believing it but I can't say that's impossible.

Add to it that the Emolga in the ending is in Dawn's hair and not Iris. And here, the Eevee girls has not edited it. If it's an error, that could be edited!?

I don't say that Hikari is on his way to be again on the show.

I have said the things needed to return Hikari to the show:
    1. She has to not appear during the rest of episode N and Da!.
    2. Her Piplup has to be in many merchandise even when Dawn is gone.
    3. The writers has to do something that heavily implied that both iris and Cilan are out of the show rather early.
    4. Team Rocket needs to return to being like Diamond and Pearl, not like Best Wishes.
    5. When the first details of the new anime series are revealed, the only character shown in it has to be Ash unlike DP and BW.
    6. The writers have to be desesperate to get viewers doing strange things ythat only can be explained as attraction things. THey have always existed that, but in Season 2 it was too obvious (3 episodes of flashbacks of OS?),
    7. A character known to be in the plane has to not appear in the teaser trailer.
    8. The side quest of XY has to not be revealed before any potential Dawn returns. When she returns, Contests are confirmed to return.

The first 6 points are true and I expected the first 5 if they try to return her. And the 7 is possible with the Sylveon picture oif Pokemon amie (who is not the substitute as far as I know).

For me, the only things that does quit points right now is the Kanto starters merchandise. If not for that... all the points are in the right direction.

Of course, I can be wrong and I'm aware of the thing.

And, if she return, it will make one things. The writers are de

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    "Sigh" I miss Dawn, what are the odds of her returning for X and Y series for a cameo? She's the most popular of the girls
    Probably slim to none. I really don't think popularity has any effect on whether a character cameos or makes a guest appearance after the 1st guest appearance they get. It's more the writers favoritism of the characters that might effect that along with if the character can advertise the games that would be currently out atm I think.

Probably slim to none. I really don't think popularity has any effect on whether a character cameos or makes a guest appearance after the 1st guest appearance they get. It's more the writers favoritism of the characters that might effect that along with if the character can advertise the games that would be currently out atm I think.
    Yeah I agree that popularity really has no affect on whether the girls are kept for another generation or not anymore. Even more so now in the later gens when we have so many potential characters to promote in the show. But it's not like they'll forget about her either, BW has proven that multiple times for many characters, not just Dawn. She could always make a flashback cameo like Misty and Brock, you never know.

I like all the screencaps and pics of her coming through here though, it makes me smile. Oh and the blingees too ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Lkely slim or none.

Do I need to re-sign up due to me not being active lately?

Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast