Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you get angry feelings toward Pokemon Villains?

Default Do you get angry feelings toward Pokemon Villains?

Do Pokemon villains ever make you a little angry inside? Like for example Team Rocket (Not Jessie James and Meowth from the anime.) kills Pokemon for Money $$$, polluted the spring in the Mewtwo special, and they laughed about Pokemon being friends in Heartgold & Soulsilver.
    I can get pretty angry at scenes like that and it makes me imagine Punching them with a Strong Pokemon or killing them with a legendary Pokemon.

So what about you, do you have a “That’s just mean and evil!” feeling toward most of the Bad guys?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I don't get angry at their actions, I get angry at their stupidity. I wouldn't mind getting the option to join them.

Magma and Aqua I thought were stupid XD

I could get angry at the other two though >.< Mostly Cyrus and his anti human spirit deal..

RADIANT BLAZE ~

I really do ae? During those scenes, I always say "How could you treat pokemon like that?!?!"
    But sometimes, they are pretty cool.
    My Soul Silver=Terry 0775 9252 4636
    White FC= Jan 4255 3671 0525
    I RNG abuse.

To be honest, I could sympathize with Cyrus about hating emotions. I didn't really have angry feeling towards any evil teams. I know you said not Jessie, James, and Meowth, but I actually feel sorry for them for failing so often, and I really like those three.
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/
    My site. Join, please.
    O o
    /Ż/___________________________ ___________
    | BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG GGHHH!!!!
    \_\ŻŻ
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonloverXD View Post
    No law can stop me, I'd still play it even when they catch me and execute me. I'd rather die while playing a Pokemon game than live with no Pokemon games to play :P
    SPP Wife: ~Team_Mudkiepz~ <3

Not really.

They never actually succeed in doing anything downright detestable that makes you really look forward to the moment where you get to put them in their place like most other RPG villains do.

Cyrus made me angry.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

Only when their Pok&#233;mon KO my severely overleveled starter after resisting confusion five times in a row.
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

May your quirky characters and edgy plot twists
    live forever inside our minds.

Because according to producers
    and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

Angry? No.

I feel sorry that Anime Team Rocket are idiots and haven't gotten a clue for over four regions.

I feel pity for Cyrus.

I feel pity for Cyrus' cronies, it seems that they have no idea that Cyrus would have them eliminated.

I felt indifferent to either team. They seem hardly a threat, as they most likely couldn't control a legendary. Also, the fact that you aid one of those teams makes them more... associable? I guess.

I feel pity for the Kanto rival. His own grandfather favors you over him. At the end of the game,after all of Blue's efforts, his grandfather is DISAPPOINTED in him just because he lost to Red and lost his championship title, (which he earned fair and square). Would Oak have accepted him if he beat Red? From the way it sounded, I would say yeah, which is BS. He was scolded for not treating pokemon with love, when he's a ten year old. Love is important, but it's as if you wouldn't expect a ten year old to mistreat friends.
    Proud winner of the Nuzlocke Challenge. Nuzlocke Team:

Only when they keep using Confuse Ray on my pokemon.

I only got annoyed in the games when there were magikarp just lying all over the place..
    And when I thought about what a slowpoke would look like without a tail..

But in the show? No. I can't wait for them to 'blast off' so the rest of the show can continue.
    "The new pokemon look stupid!" *on game release day* "This is the best game yet..."

Original SS Team =
    Current SS Team =

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Eevee View Post
    Only when they keep using Confuse Ray on my pokemon.
    this, or supersonic never missing

no not at all, they are bad at first but at the end they surrender or prove their innocence, most of them turned into comic relief.
    ]

I always feel sad for TR. They're kind of wusses. Like at the Radio Tower, Archer loses one battle, and then just disbands his whole team. I mean, I'd just sneak off and come back with some really strong stolen Pokemon. NOT. THAT. DIFFICULT.
    Also, kill them with Legendaries? As awesome as that would look, calm down, man. Take a chillaxative.
    Last edited by Cult Of Personality; 9th October 2010 at 3:46 AM.
    Well, here goes nothing:
    Red Team:
    Blue:
    Yellow:
    Crystal:
    Ruby:
    Emerald:
    FireRed:
    Pearl:
    HeartGold:

I got angry at Team Rocket during the Sevii Islands.

Hmph, I do all that work to get the sapphire and then they just take it and I have to go throught their warehouse, why I ought a...
    "Getting pride from simply being part of a group is stupid. Especially when anybody can join said group."

In Black and White i got so freaking mad when Team Plasma was beating up that Munna

The villains don't anger me that much. Usually, I just see them as just another obstacle I must beat to win. Okay, maybe I was a *little* peeved when Mars's skuntank slaughtered about half my team with night slash, but besides that, the evil teams have rarely got me too angry.

Gengar, however, ticked me off. Getting everyone against an innocent human-turned-pokemon for his own gain? Not cool at all.

I think the character who angered me the most in Pokemon was Paul. Though he's not really a villain so much as just a jerk. Releasing a pokemon on a whim after it won a battle? Putting his own pokemon down after a victory? Constantly knocking everything Ash does and constantly calling everyone "pathetic"? Totally grinds my gears.

But I don't think I've ever been angry with the true villains of the anime. I mean, they almost inevitably lose, right? Even the good ones are beat in the end, so it's hard to get too mad at them.
    Last edited by octoboy; 28th October 2011 at 4:21 AM.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

In the games, no; coz I'm more badass than they could imagine >wO

but in the anime team rocket cutscenes just get plain annoying, I always enjoy watching parts where its like what pokemon would be in real life (brock feeding a pokemon, nurse joy healing a pokemon) cos it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside ^-^!
    So Ah Hurd Yu Liek Mudkiepz??

"Don't believe what they say
    We're dead flies in the summertime
    They leave us all behind
    With duck tape scars on my honey
    They don't like who you are
    You won't like where we'll go
    Brother protect me now
    With blood they wash in the money"

♥~My Chemical Romance, Destroya~♥

SPP Hubby: Rayquaza Master777 <3

In the games, no; coz I'm more badass than they could imagine >wO

but in the anime team rocket cutscenes just get plain annoying, I always enjoy watching parts where its like what pokemon would be in real life (brock feeding a pokemon, nurse joy healing a pokemon) cos it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside ^-^!
    So Ah Hurd Yu Liek Mudkiepz??

"Don't believe what they say
    We're dead flies in the summertime
    They leave us all behind
    With duck tape scars on my honey
    They don't like who you are
    You won't like where we'll go
    Brother protect me now
    With blood they wash in the money"

♥~My Chemical Romance, Destroya~♥

SPP Hubby: Rayquaza Master777 <3

Not at all. I admire them for their distinctive personalities (especially in Platinum, Black, and White). N, of course, is my favorite villain, mainly because he doesn't fit any regular villain archetypes at all. His goal is to free all of the Pokemon, and he never takes a Pokemon out of its habitat. He turns a bit hypocritical when he captures the Dragon, but again, he meant to do the right thing all along.

When I was kid I would be angry at them for how they would treat pokemon but today they let me see the world from a different point of view... although if I'm replaying out of boredom and don't want to deal with them then I feel a little angry inside :P

No i dont because it is just a game/anime.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

No, just when the villains defeat my Salamence and Lucario I get angry.
    :
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

I get annoyed at them in the tv show for always interrupting. Though in the game they are good training.
    True Trainers Use Their Favourite Pokemon Not The Toughest.

I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Hardly. The evil team storyline is actually my favorite part of the games, since it is one of the main ways the generations vary from each other and usually has more mature and entertaining storyline than going around and beating gyms.

Occasionally I do get anrgy at the evil teams, but not because they're being mean to a Pokemon when I know the evil team will always lose in the end. I get mad at the evil teams when their Zubats confuse my Pokemon and my Pokemon hurt themselves so many times that I'm sure that the evil teams use cheat codes, or when Team Rocket wastes five minutes of an anime episode just so they can lose and get blasted off.

I also get angry because some of the evil teams such as TR, TG, or Cipher could be considered hardcore villains, but instead end up looking stupid because they have all these noobish grunts that say the stupidest stuff.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast