Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 201

Thread: MokKish' trade shop

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Interested in these pokes

    Calm Togepi, eggmoves Nasty Plot, Light Screen, Thunder Wave
    - 31 IVs in HP and Sp. Def
    Impish Skarmory, eggmoves Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, Roost
    - 31 IVs in HP, Def and Sp. Def
    Jolly Riolu, eggmoves Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick, Cross Chop
    - 31 IVs in Att and Speed
    Timid Staryu
    - 31 IVs in Att, Sp. Att, Sp. Def and Speed / HP, Sp. Att / Speed

    I have these to offer
    I can offer
    Items
    Reaper Cloth
    Dragon Scale
    Choice scarf
    Power Items
    Choice Band

    Medicine
    Rare Candies
    PP max(alot)

    TM
    Earthquake
    Toxic
    Calm Mind
    Ice Beam
    Flamethrower
    Thunderbolt

    Pokemon
    Lvl 100 Shiny Deoxys(Not UT,Unsure of evs or IVs)
    lvl 50 vgc10 shiny eevee
    Gamestp pichu
    TRU Arceus
    Crown Raikou

    Please pm me
    My Soul Silver=Terry 0775 9252 4636
    White FC= Jan 4255 3671 0525
    I RNG abuse.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Can you un-nickname your Pokemon?
    Name: Anthony
    Water Enthusiast
    Pokemon Y FC - 1478 3749 8124
    Pokemon Y Trades

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twigadee View Post
    Interested in these pokes

    Calm Togepi, eggmoves Nasty Plot, Light Screen, Thunder Wave
    - 31 IVs in HP and Sp. Def
    Impish Skarmory, eggmoves Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, Roost
    - 31 IVs in HP, Def and Sp. Def
    Jolly Riolu, eggmoves Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick, Cross Chop
    - 31 IVs in Att and Speed
    Timid Staryu
    - 31 IVs in Att, Sp. Att, Sp. Def and Speed / HP, Sp. Att / Speed

    I have these to offer
    I can offer
    Items
    Reaper Cloth
    Dragon Scale
    Choice scarf
    Power Items
    Choice Band

    Medicine
    Rare Candies
    PP max(alot)

    TM
    Earthquake
    Toxic
    Calm Mind
    Ice Beam
    Flamethrower
    Thunderbolt

    Pokemon
    Lvl 100 Shiny Deoxys(Not UT,Unsure of evs or IVs)
    lvl 50 vgc10 shiny eevee
    Gamestp pichu
    TRU Arceus
    Crown Raikou

    Please pm me
    Will do that now.

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Legend Anthony View Post
    Can you un-nickname your Pokemon?
    Yeah I can un-nickname/re-nickname them on request. The Only two i can't un-nickname are the two shinies not obtained by me. Will pm you too.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    0

    Default Trade

    Hii, i would like to have the IV-bred, jolly Riolu.

    In return i have a iv-bred, ev trained, T-tar.
    It's lvl 100, adamant nature and nicknamed GRaRDP. I bred and raised it myself.

    stats:
    hp 339
    att 402
    def 256
    spa 178
    spdf 219
    spd 221

    moves:
    earthquake
    rock slide
    dragon dance
    thunder wave

    When interested (anyone) pm me!

    Ciao

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I'd like a magnemite w/ability magnet pull, hidden power fire(over 60),and IVs 30-31 in spA,spe ...timid...
    I can offer eropean wifi event pokemon like the shaymin from the flower paradise or the darkrai from new moon island(T) , or mystery mew, pokemon ranger manaphy (T) , pikatcu colored pichu , etC..
    from ev trained, I have a roserade with 29-31 IVs in hp spA and spe and egg move sleep powder ev trained 252spA 252spe 4hp and a few shinies if you want...
    I could also give you the TMs you want for a focus sash and a dragon scale...
    if you are inerested,please lea a profile comment r a PM,because I may forget to check youir thread...if you are interested in more than one poke,I can request other pokemon ,too

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    271

    Default

    I am interested in your Eevee forms mainly the Vaporeon and Jolteon. Also the Bold Blissey.

    In return i can give you Toxic, Brick Break aand any other Tm, also tons of PP ups and Max PP ups

    I also have some Jolly Azelf with I believe 29 speed Ivs
    HG:0990 4007 9260
    Diamond:1549 1719 9878
    Black:3568 1127 5072
    MY TRADE THREAD WITH RNG BREEDS!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=478306
    Credit:Charminions, Kyro12 and Arctic Amos

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hello i'm interested in this:

    Adamant Elekid, eggmoves Ice Punch and Cross Chop (i'm looking for fire punch too)
    - 31 IVs in Att and Speed (with electrizer but not necesary)

    Timid Magnemite, eggmoves Charge Beam, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon
    - 31 IVs in Speed and Sp. Att

    Adamant Beldum
    - 31 IVs in Att and Speed

    Timid Zubat, eggmoves Nasty Plot, Pursuit and Whirlwind
    - 31 IVs in Speed and Sp. Att

    i have this to offer you:

    Level 70 UT legit modest Mewtwo
    Good IV's 31 in defense and 29 in Special Attack
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Ice Beam and Recover

    Level 70 UT legit shiny timid Kyogre

    Level 1 UT legit Timid Porygon - Z
    Good IV's (i think in special attack and speed)
    Moves: Nasty plot, Conversion 2, Conversion

    Level 40 UT legit Timid Latios
    Good IV's Special Defense, Speed, Attack and HP (29, 29, 22, 22 respectively)

    I have: TM Explosion, TM Stone Edge, TM Thunder Wave and TM Will-o-Wisp and EV reducing Berrys

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I have 2 pp ups and 1 pp max. I want The enigma,micle, custap, jaboca, and rowap berries. However many of those you'd be willing to give me for my items is greatly appreciated

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    México
    Posts
    110

    Default

    I finally finished breeding rock blask/rapid spin shellder for you. It was the first time i breed for eggmoves, and man was it time consuming! The chain was:
    squirtle (lvl. 19 Rapid Spin)--> Kabuto --> Anorith (lvl. 49 Rock Blast) --> Shellder

    The 2 hardest parts were finding a female Anorith (mostly male), and leveling up it's offspring to lvl 49.
    Anyways I was wondering if you can infect the eggmove evee with pokerús for me as well, might make it easier for me later on .
    Embrace

    A breeder joyously hatches a riolu for a client. To the dismay of the hatchling, the client never returns to claim him. Faced with an abandoned pokémon, the breeder vows to find the riolu's trainer and family.
    (Better banner coming soon.)
    Current - Chapter 1: The Client.

    Coming up - Re-writing Chapter 2

        Spoiler:- 4th Gen Eggmove (Any Nature/Gender):

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuiCune_xD View Post
    I'd like a magnemite w/ability magnet pull, hidden power fire(over 60),and IVs 30-31 in spA,spe ...timid...
    I can offer eropean wifi event pokemon like the shaymin from the flower paradise or the darkrai from new moon island(T) , or mystery mew, pokemon ranger manaphy (T) , pikatcu colored pichu , etC..
    from ev trained, I have a roserade with 29-31 IVs in hp spA and spe and egg move sleep powder ev trained 252spA 252spe 4hp and a few shinies if you want...
    I could also give you the TMs you want for a focus sash and a dragon scale...
    if you are inerested,please lea a profile comment r a PM,because I may forget to check youir thread...if you are interested in more than one poke,I can request other pokemon ,too
    Trade status: waiting for Suicune to get the pokemon i wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by xMetagrossx View Post
    I am interested in your Eevee forms mainly the Vaporeon and Jolteon. Also the Bold Blissey.

    In return i can give you Toxic, Brick Break aand any other Tm, also tons of PP ups and Max PP ups

    I also have some Jolly Azelf with I believe 29 speed Ivs
    Trade status: somewhat done, atleast partially.

    Quote Originally Posted by hiramheli View Post
    Hello i'm interested in this:

    Adamant Elekid, eggmoves Ice Punch and Cross Chop (i'm looking for fire punch too)
    - 31 IVs in Att and Speed (with electrizer but not necesary)

    Timid Magnemite, eggmoves Charge Beam, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon
    - 31 IVs in Speed and Sp. Att

    Adamant Beldum
    - 31 IVs in Att and Speed

    Timid Zubat, eggmoves Nasty Plot, Pursuit and Whirlwind
    - 31 IVs in Speed and Sp. Att

    i have this to offer you:

    Level 70 UT legit modest Mewtwo
    Good IV's 31 in defense and 29 in Special Attack
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Ice Beam and Recover

    Level 70 UT legit shiny timid Kyogre

    Level 1 UT legit Timid Porygon - Z
    Good IV's (i think in special attack and speed)
    Moves: Nasty plot, Conversion 2, Conversion

    Level 40 UT legit Timid Latios
    Good IV's Special Defense, Speed, Attack and HP (29, 29, 22, 22 respectively)

    I have: TM Explosion, TM Stone Edge, TM Thunder Wave and TM Will-o-Wisp and EV reducing Berrys
    Trade Status: To be done as soon as we're online at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by fallthenrise View Post
    I have 2 pp ups and 1 pp max. I want The enigma,micle, custap, jaboca, and rowap berries. However many of those you'd be willing to give me for my items is greatly appreciated
    Trade status: Completed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drippy Miltank View Post
    I finally finished breeding rock blask/rapid spin shellder for you. It was the first time i breed for eggmoves, and man was it time consuming! The chain was:
    squirtle (lvl. 19 Rapid Spin)--> Kabuto --> Anorith (lvl. 49 Rock Blast) --> Shellder

    The 2 hardest parts were finding a female Anorith (mostly male), and leveling up it's offspring to lvl 49.
    Anyways I was wondering if you can infect the eggmove evee with pokerús for me as well, might make it easier for me later on .
    Yeah sure, add my Soul Silver fc and thanks in advance, I am waaaay too lazy to do that all myself.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Hey. Its been a long while since you pmed me. Is the trade still on or not?
    My Soul Silver=Terry 0775 9252 4636
    White FC= Jan 4255 3671 0525
    I RNG abuse.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twigadee View Post
    Hey. Its been a long while since you pmed me. Is the trade still on or not?
    Yeah it's still on, sorry but i've been very busy with all the trades and have not been able to keep track on all of them. I can't trade for the rest of the week but I'll pm you as soon as I can.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    México
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Would you be interested in eggmove:

    Zubat w/Brave Bird+Whirlwind+U-turn+Roost and
    Zubat w/Zen Headbutt+Whirlwind+Hypnosis+Roost ?

    I'm interested in:
    Larvitar w/ Dragon Dance + Outrage+EQ+Stone Edge and
    Gligar w/ Baton Pass + X-Scissor + Sword Dance + Substitute

    Let me know if your interested.
    Embrace

    A breeder joyously hatches a riolu for a client. To the dismay of the hatchling, the client never returns to claim him. Faced with an abandoned pokémon, the breeder vows to find the riolu's trainer and family.
    (Better banner coming soon.)
    Current - Chapter 1: The Client.

    Coming up - Re-writing Chapter 2

        Spoiler:- 4th Gen Eggmove (Any Nature/Gender):

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I happen to have a bunch of leftover hippopotas with different max IV's, and egg moves slack off and curse. Pm me, looking for shinies or other well IV bred.
    HG Friend Code ~ 0260 2606 6202
    Platinum FC ~ 3696 6801 5973
    BLACK FC ~ 1420 5989 8997

    Can offer : anything in trade shop, includes tons of events, shinies, etc.

    Trade Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post11755774

    Looking for 5th gen events, pm for my offers..

    ~Current 5th Gen Events Obtained~
    Liberty Pass Victini/Jolly/15 UT

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    17

    Default IV Hippopotas

    I happen to have a bunch of leftover hippopotas with different max IV's, and egg moves slack off and curse. Pm me, looking for shinies or other well IV bred.
    HG Friend Code ~ 0260 2606 6202
    Platinum FC ~ 3696 6801 5973
    BLACK FC ~ 1420 5989 8997

    Can offer : anything in trade shop, includes tons of events, shinies, etc.

    Trade Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post11755774

    Looking for 5th gen events, pm for my offers..

    ~Current 5th Gen Events Obtained~
    Liberty Pass Victini/Jolly/15 UT

  16. #66

    Default

    Hi, I have some PP Ups that I can offer you. Do you happen to have ANY squirtle or mudkip?
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I am now in possession of satoshi's pikachu (which is ash's pikachu in Japanese) I've searched and couldn't find any English versions of the event so I'm assuming that's what you meant. It is UT, naughty, and has the light ball. Pm me if interested asap is the better, as I only have wifi til 7 tonight and then I'll be missing it for the rest of the week. So yea, pm me if interested.
    HG Friend Code ~ 0260 2606 6202
    Platinum FC ~ 3696 6801 5973
    BLACK FC ~ 1420 5989 8997

    Can offer : anything in trade shop, includes tons of events, shinies, etc.

    Trade Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post11755774

    Looking for 5th gen events, pm for my offers..

    ~Current 5th Gen Events Obtained~
    Liberty Pass Victini/Jolly/15 UT

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    i have many eggmove pokemon i can offer, i'm interested in shiny rotom, bagon, and grwlithe if theyre still available. i have pmed you a list of what i have available to breed
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hello, I would like a riolu. I can offer a dratini with the egg moves outrage,thunder,blizzard

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hello, I would like one Timid female Snorunt with eggmoves Spikes, Protect, Ice Beam, preferably with 31 on HP, Speed and Defense. Also would like to ask if you have a snover for trade (any nature and IV's, I just want one to breed).

    I have several PP ups and a TM31 Brick Break. PM me when you can please ^^
    HeartGold Friend Code 3524 - 8893 - 3231

    Pokemon White Friend Code 2451 - 5730 - 0313

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Skyworld
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hey I'm Interested in:
    Shiny Modest Ralts
    Shiny Bold Evee
    I am willing to offer:
    Shellder /Gentle /Lvl 1- Rock Blast, Tackle, Protect
    Totodile /Calm or Lax/Lvl 1- Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Leer, Waterfall
    And
    I can attach a PP Max to one of them.
    PM me when possible.
    Last edited by ShinyFeraligatr; 12th December 2010 at 2:13 AM.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The end of time
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Heya! I need a serious male shiny swablu. I can offer -

    Modest or bold shiny cresselia
    Or Modest latios shiny.

    My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I'm on a blimp, mother****er.
    Posts
    382

    Default

    I cand offer a Feebas with the moves you need and a dubious disc for your shiny shinx

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Been trying to breed a shiny dratini w/ extreme speed, but I have alot of regular ones with extreme speed if you wanna trade for your shiny Turtwig.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code - 3239 3057 5910
    Friend Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Golurk

    Offering: 5th Gen: Shiny(UT), , , (UT)

  25. #75

    Default

    I got multiple PP maxes. I'd be willing to trade a few for your Bold IV'd Chansey and Jolly IV'd Nincada.

    PM me if interested please

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •