Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 201

Thread: MokKish' trade shop

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3

    Default

    hi im looking for the ev berries that reduce evs in hp, def, sp. atk, & speed i can trade u pp ups for each im also interested in ur shiny turtwig i have an event ash`s pikachu both the english & japanese pm if ur interested
    white version
    name: tony
    fc: 0218-7406-5015

        Spoiler:- looking for:


    For trade:
        Spoiler:- legendary:

        Spoiler:- Shiny's:

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Bagon, Hasty (DragonDance, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance)
    Chansey, Hardy (Aromatherapy and Toxic)
    Illumise, Quirky
    Minun, Naive (Wish)
    Ralts, Modest
    Rotom, Modest
    Shinx, Serious
    Teddiursa, Serious
    Trapinch, Lax
    Yanma, Timid
    Aerodactyl, Jolly (Ice Fang, Stealth Rock, Aerial Ace) not nicknameable
    Elekid, Adamant (Brick Break) not nicknameable

    Deoxys, Docile, lv 100
    Mewtwo, Quirky, lv 100
    UT Zapdos, Brave, lv 50
    Entei, Gentle ,lv 40, has some Exp.

    i have a shiny latios, but i also have someof the events you want!
    and the others!

    pm me if you want a list!
    and are interested on a trade!
    looking for:
    POKEMON SMASH ZOROARK
    WORLD HOBBY ZOROARK
    ANA DARKRAI
    Satoshi's Mamepato (pidove)
    Cilan's Pansage

    shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=491020

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antonio48 View Post
    hi im looking for the ev berries that reduce evs in hp, def, sp. atk, & speed i can trade u pp ups for each im also interested in ur shiny turtwig i have an event ash`s pikachu both the english & japanese pm if ur interested
    Sorry but I've already traded the Turtwig, forgot to remove it from the list.
    I can trade you the berries for pp up's tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by nekome View Post
    Bagon, Hasty (DragonDance, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance)
    Chansey, Hardy (Aromatherapy and Toxic)
    Illumise, Quirky
    Minun, Naive (Wish)
    Ralts, Modest
    Rotom, Modest
    Shinx, Serious
    Teddiursa, Serious
    Trapinch, Lax
    Yanma, Timid
    Aerodactyl, Jolly (Ice Fang, Stealth Rock, Aerial Ace) not nicknameable
    Elekid, Adamant (Brick Break) not nicknameable

    Deoxys, Docile, lv 100
    Mewtwo, Quirky, lv 100
    UT Zapdos, Brave, lv 50
    Entei, Gentle ,lv 40, has some Exp.

    i have a shiny latios, but i also have someof the events you want!
    and the others!

    pm me if you want a list!
    and are interested on a trade!
    will pm you then.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3

    Default

    ok ya that's fine pm when u can trade im in GMT -8
    white version
    name: tony
    fc: 0218-7406-5015

        Spoiler:- looking for:


    For trade:
        Spoiler:- legendary:

        Spoiler:- Shiny's:

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Are you still interested in having me clone for you?

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Offering shiny flawless latios and latias, EVd in SpAtt, and SpDef.
    Want shiny:
    Illumise, Quirky
    Minun, Naive (Wish)
    Ralts, Modest
    Rotom, Modest
    POKEDEX COMPLETE!

    Trainer pose credit goes to Lucario9
    Looking For:
    Any shiny!
    Specific: Shiny Registeel with perfect HP, Defense, and SpDef IVs, EV trained with 252 HP, 128 Defense, and 128 SpDef. Defense/SpDef promoting nature, but not Defense/SpDef hindering nature

    I DONT HAVE A GEN V GAME YET

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Very interested in your shiny starmie.

    I only have the items you are looking for in generation 4 but in generation 5 I have a shiny manaphy.

    In g4 I also have a celebi, shotokan pichu, darkrai and a couple more assorted legendaries and shiny EV'd pokes. The majority of my inventory is on gen 5 however.

    PM me and we can talk!

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antonio48 View Post
    ok ya that's fine pm when u can trade im in GMT -8
    Will do.

    Quote Originally Posted by hic2482w View Post
    Are you still interested in having me clone for you?
    I surely am, just PM'd you about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD1234 View Post
    Offering shiny flawless latios and latias, EVd in SpAtt, and SpDef.
    Want shiny:
    Illumise, Quirky
    Minun, Naive (Wish)
    Ralts, Modest
    Rotom, Modest
    I think we already have a trade pending for the latios..

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzenn View Post
    Very interested in your shiny starmie.

    I only have the items you are looking for in generation 4 but in generation 5 I have a shiny manaphy.

    In g4 I also have a celebi, shotokan pichu, darkrai and a couple more assorted legendaries and shiny EV'd pokes. The majority of my inventory is on gen 5 however.

    PM me and we can talk!
    There is no shiny Starmie in my shop, only Deathstar, the awesome EV'd one who is not shiny.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In your nightmares.
    Posts
    49

    Default

    I have a LV 100 manaphy. It has
    attack 236
    defense 258
    sp. attack 252
    sp. defense 210
    speed 278
    It has a naive nature. I would really like the shiny deoxys. If not, the shiny gallade would be great. PM me what your willing to trade. I also have the event celebi.
    black FC:
    heartgold FC: 4169 6154 2657
    [IMG]http://oi55.*******.com/90398i.jpg[/IMG]
    Cred to Bug Pro

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revv View Post
    I have a LV 100 manaphy. It has
    attack 236
    defense 258
    sp. attack 252
    sp. defense 210
    speed 278
    It has a naive nature. I would really like the shiny deoxys. If not, the shiny gallade would be great. PM me what your willing to trade. I also have the event celebi.
    no thanks, seems like it hasn't been ev'd and since it's lv100, nothing can be done about it..

    Additions in the EV'd section:
    Another Starmie and Mamoswine,
    3rd Tyranitar,
    a brand new Magnezone,
    and my absolute favorite of the new additions,
    an adamant gimmick Togekiss.
    Edit:
    Also added
    two other Magnezones
    a Ninetales
    two Gyarados's
    Last edited by MokKish; 8th April 2011 at 6:35 PM.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Updates in the shop:
    - Edited the IV-bred section, imo it looks nicer and easier to understand now
    - Added a lead Gallade in the EV'd section
    - Edited my wants and trading criteria a little.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I have a shiny cresselia if you are interested bold nature ut

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fallcon117 View Post
    I have a shiny cresselia if you are interested bold nature ut
    I surely am interested, pm'd you.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Letchworth Garden City, UK
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I'm interested in your Adamant Elekid with Ice Punch and Cross Chop. I have an Upgrade, a Magmarizer, and the Grass Knot TM. Would you accept that? If not, feel free to take some Pokemon from my sig, too.
    Last edited by DJMonty; 10th April 2011 at 8:22 PM.
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

    Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMonty View Post
    I'm interested in your Adamant Elekid with Ice Punch and Cross Chop. I have an Upgrade, a Magmarizer, and the Grass Knot TM. Would you accept that? If not, feel free to take some Pokemon from my sig, too.
    Trade completed, My Elekid for their Grass Knot TM.

    Additions in the shop:
    - Hippowdon in the EV'd section
    - Leftover Hippopotas's in the IV-bred section, one with these outstanding IV's: 23/27/31/31/28/24 !
    Last edited by MokKish; 12th April 2011 at 1:11 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Hey saw these pokes and want them soooooooo badly. I can indeed clone them for you and give you shinies as well for these. The starmie is something i have to have! please respond as i would love to have these.

    Pokemon:Starmie (nn Deathstar)
    Nature:Timid
    Ability:Natural Cure
    IV's: 30/31/30/31/29/31
    EV's:4/0/0/252/0/252
    Moves:Hydro Pump/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Rapid Spin
    NOTE: This thing right here might be one of the best non-RNG'd Starmies. Ever.


    Pokemon:Machamp (nn Vishnu)
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:No Guard
    IV's: 31/31/15/26/31/21
    EV's:240/252/0/0/16/0
    Moves: DynamicPunch/Payback/Bullet Punch/Stone Edge


    Pokemon:Scizor (nn Deathpool)
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Technician
    IV's: 29/31/31/27/31/31
    EV's:248/252/0/0/0/8
    Moves:Bullet Punch/U-Turn/Pursuit/Superpower


    Pokemon:Tyranitar (nn Chaotika)
    Nature:Jolly
    Ability:Sand Stream
    IV's: 6/31/23/31/14/31
    EV's:4/252/0/0/0/252
    Moves: Dragon Dance/Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake


    Pokemon:Electivire (nn Shrykull)
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Motor Drive
    IV's: 31/31/29/31/8/31
    EV's:4/252/0/0/0/252
    Moves:Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Cross Chop/Earthquake

    Click above and check out my YouTube channel!

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i have a life orb, 3 stealth rock tms and one grass knot tm, one PP up and one dubios disk. i would like the EV trained electrivire, with the nickname set to ELECTRIVIRE, if you have more than one electrivire i mean this one
    Pokemon:Electivire (nn Shrykull)
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Motor Drive
    IV's: 31/31/29/31/8/31
    EV's:4/252/0/0/0/252
    Moves:Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Cross Chop/Earthquake

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    ivew just looked on my diamond and found an extra life orb and stealth rock tm, if you really need those

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMEN View Post
    Hey saw these pokes and want them soooooooo badly. I can indeed clone them for you and give you shinies as well for these. The starmie is something i have to have! please respond as i would love to have these.
    I'll pm you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gomolon View Post
    i have a life orb, 3 stealth rock tms and one grass knot tm, one PP up and one dubios disk. i would like the EV trained electrivire, with the nickname set to ELECTRIVIRE, if you have more than one electrivire i mean this one
    Pokemon:Electivire (nn Shrykull)
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Motor Drive
    IV's: 31/31/29/31/8/31
    EV's:4/252/0/0/0/252
    Moves:Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Cross Chop/Earthquake
    I'm usually not trading my EV'd pokemon for items, but when I get the Electivire cloned I'll consider your offer..
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i also have EV trained pokemon, legendary pokemon, events, and some shiny pokemon too, all of which if would be happy to trade when you get the electivire cloned

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Interested in these:


    Pokemon:Gyarados (nn Leviathan)
    Nature:Jolly
    Ability:Intimidate
    IV's: 28/31/31/27/23/31
    EV's:0/252/24/0/0/232
    Moves: Dragon Dance/Waterfall/Ice Fang/Earthquake

    Pokemon:Scizor (nn Deathpool)
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Technician
    IV's: 29/31/31/27/31/31
    EV's:248/252/0/0/0/8
    Moves:Bullet Punch/U-Turn/Pursuit/Superpower

    Pokemon:Salamence (nn Seraph)
    Nature:Timid
    Ability:Intimidate
    IV's: 31/1/31/31/23/31
    EV's:4/0/0/252/0/252
    Moves: Draco Meteor/Fire Blast/Hydro Pump/Dragon Pulse

    Pokemon:Jirachi
    Nature:Naive
    Ability:Serene Grace
    IV's: 13/28/27/24/15/31
    EV's:0/252/0/4/0/252
    Moves:Iron Head/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Grass Knot

    Shiny EV'd Togekiss, lv 100, Timid <---Could I get EV, IV, and Moves for this?

    I can offer:
    Shiny Modest UT Manaphy
    Timid Shaymin with max Speed IV
    Aipom/Ambipom: Jolly, 31 IV's in ATT/SPE with Fake Out
    Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon: Jolly/Naive, 31 IV's in ATT/SP.ATT/SPE
    Mudkip: Adamant 31 IV's in HP/DEF/SP.ATT/SP.DEF without curse

    BTW, would you mind changing the nicknames back to the pokemon's respective normal names?
    Diamond FC: 4553 7070 0437


    ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    if youd be up for a trade then id also be quite interested in
    Pokemon:Skarmory (nn Ragnarok)
    Nature:Impish
    Ability:Sturdy
    IV's: 31/31/28/31/28/18
    EV's:252/4/252/0/0/0
    Moves:Brave Bird/Whirlwind/Roost/Stealth Rock

    and


    Pokemon: Dusknoir (nn Osiris)
    Nature:Impish
    Ability:Pressure
    IV's: 31/30/31/12/29/11
    EV's:252/32/224/0/0/0
    Moves:Pain Split/Will-o-Wisp/Shadow Sneak/Earthquake

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rennir View Post
    Interested in these:
    Pokemon:Gyarados (nn Leviathan)
    Nature:Jolly
    Ability:Intimidate
    IV's: 28/31/31/27/23/31
    EV's:0/252/24/0/0/232
    Moves: Dragon Dance/Waterfall/Ice Fang/Earthquake

    Pokemon:Scizor (nn Deathpool)
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Technician
    IV's: 29/31/31/27/31/31
    EV's:248/252/0/0/0/8
    Moves:Bullet Punch/U-Turn/Pursuit/Superpower

    Pokemon:Salamence (nn Seraph)
    Nature:Timid
    Ability:Intimidate
    IV's: 31/1/31/31/23/31
    EV's:4/0/0/252/0/252
    Moves: Draco Meteor/Fire Blast/Hydro Pump/Dragon Pulse

    Pokemon:Jirachi
    Nature:Naive
    Ability:Serene Grace
    IV's: 13/28/27/24/15/31
    EV's:0/252/0/4/0/252
    Moves:Iron Head/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Grass Knot

    Shiny EV'd Togekiss, lv 100, Timid <---Could I get EV, IV, and Moves for this?

    I can offer:
    Shiny Modest UT Manaphy
    Timid Shaymin with max Speed IV
    Aipom/Ambipom: Jolly, 31 IV's in ATT/SPE with Fake Out
    Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon: Jolly/Naive, 31 IV's in ATT/SP.ATT/SPE
    Mudkip: Adamant 31 IV's in HP/DEF/SP.ATT/SP.DEF without curse

    BTW, would you mind changing the nicknames back to the pokemon's respective normal names?
    I'll let you know as soon as I get the pokemon cloned, I'm surely interested in trading for your offers.
    I'll edit this post with info about the Togekiss soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gomolon View Post
    if youd be up for a trade then id also be quite interested in
    Pokemon:Skarmory (nn Ragnarok)
    Nature:Impish
    Ability:Sturdy
    IV's: 31/31/28/31/28/18
    EV's:252/4/252/0/0/0
    Moves:Brave Bird/Whirlwind/Roost/Stealth Rock

    and


    Pokemon: Dusknoir (nn Osiris)
    Nature:Impish
    Ability:Pressure
    IV's: 31/30/31/12/29/11
    EV's:252/32/224/0/0/0
    Moves:Pain Split/Will-o-Wisp/Shadow Sneak/Earthquake
    I'll pm you when I get them cloned..
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    @MokKish: Is it ok if the mudkip and the shaymin are shiny/RNGed?
    Diamond FC: 4553 7070 0437


    ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland, Winland
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rennir View Post
    @MokKish: Is it ok if the mudkip and the shaymin are shiny/RNGed?
    yeah it's fine.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

    | CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •