Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ★Backflips' Great Trading Thread★

Hey, If you are still interested in shiny Gastly, I am willing to trade one for Ash's Pikachu, surfing Pikachu, Shiny MYSTRY Mew, Pokemon Event Arceus, Alamos Darkrai, Lugia (not shiny) or Absol

Whichever you least care about... if you are still looking for one, then I can trade you it
    Hello!

xD

What natures are your shiny celebi and jirachi? (and are they UT?) I'm VERY interested in your shiny mew if it's legitemite. If they are all legitemite I can give you the flying and surfing pikachu (I'm pretty sure I have the event ones, but if not i have the pokewalker ones) and alamos darkrai (modest with perfect sp atk stat ) a nintendo zone manaphy and a goon scizor (all UT). If this interests you then pm me (I only am on my second post so I won't be able to pm you back but I will leave another post). Thanks.

EDIT~ I have collected a lot of shinies so if you are interested in a specific shiny I can get you it
    Last edited by Toon_Link_ww; 18th December 2010 at 12:18 AM.

i have a lv15 mew will u trade me any type of arceus dont care for it really just need to complete my pokedex also need a deoxys PM me if ur interested
    my team of lv100s:

I want shiny:

mewtwo; cubone; shellos; ariados and flygon

I offer;

Shiny giratina, shiny starly, shiny blaziken, shiny piplup and shiny charizard

You accept?

Hey there, how many shinies do you want for that Arceus? I can offer you 2 shiny Ralts + shiny Gastly, and I can chain more if you like

Hey is your TRU Arceus still available? I have a (UT) Lv. 30 Entei and a (UT) Lv. 30 Raiku.
    How to get all your pokes to lv. 101:
    First, delete sys32...

Hello, I got all three shiny beasts (non-event) and a shiny zapdos. If you're interested I'm looking for shiny legends or shiny UT starters. They're caught in a masterball from hoenn. It's from hoenn because I have fire red and it traded from FR into my E into my D.

I would like to trade you WISHMKR Jirachi from a bonus disk, for your Lonely TRU Regigias.
    "If somebody wins a battle, then, without doubt, someone else has lost the battle. That's the way of battle. A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle." -Grimsley
    Trying to open a EV training shop, PM me if intrested

Name: RossDerBoss
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123