Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina

Giritina FTW! He looks freakin beast and remember how you had to get to him in D/P? Going through all those rooms? Hes the hardest one to get. Hes probably my favorite legendary too.
    my favorite color is magikarp

Friend Code:
    Diamond 1935 9558 4606
    Soul Silver 2709 1187 0796
    (I usually battle on Soul Silver OU)

Click this if you have SWAG!:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MrYumYum835

In terms of stats and movepool, probably Dialga, but in terms of awesomeness, DEFINITELY Giratina, origin form to be specific.

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

Dialga hands sown - I love the fact that he's blue, that he can control time and that he's on four legs - certainly he looks much more original than the other two.
    May your life be like toilet paper. Long and useful

Giratina Origin Forme is my favorite in looks and epicness while Palkia is my favorite for battle because it has a good power attack with no recharging or waiting like Shadow Force and Roar of Time. While Dialga is recharging Palkia kills it

Dialga. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Diamond was one of my first Pokemon games, and I loved Dialga, since he's blue, can control time, and is a major player in PMD2; and I love PMD games.

Though Dialga's my favorite, I still like Giratina as well. You may call me crazy, but I still prefer Giratina in Altered Forme, since I'm more used to him in that form from Diamond.

Though I despise Palkia...he's just wimpy, as proven in Battle Revoulution, when I battled them against one another

And also this: You can tell The Pokemon Company favors Dialga, since he's in more movies, and plays bigger parts in games (besides Pearl). And, plus, there's a Darkrai card that my friend has where Roar of Time does 80 damages whereas Spacial Rend only does 10.

Though I do give Palkia credit for Spacial Rend, being that he doesn't have to recharge after using it...
    DON'T underestimate mew-mew power. Otherwise, me and my fleet of awesome people will KEEEEEL you.

I like all of them, but I'll choose Dialga.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedragonites View Post
    Palkia. If I'm correct, then according to stats, Palkia > Dialga > Giratina. The difference is quite small, but to top it off, it's most powerful and most efficient STAB move is Spacial Rend (not Draco Meteor because sp. attack gets reduced). While it has less power, Shadow Force and Roar of Time take up 2 turns, letting the foe have the advantage of a free attack next turn. Spacial Rend does not, while it has high critical hit rate on top of it. But all of them are still really good.
    Yes, I know I'm late by quite a few months and probably someone else already said this, but, according to Bulbapedia, the base stats between the three are all equal. Dialga has more HP and Defense than Palkia, while Palkia has more Special Defense and Speed. And equal Attack and Special Attack. And I'll end it at that.

Anyways, I like Dialga better for several reasons: 1) Steel-Dragon=AWESOME TYPE COMBINATION! 2) Roar of Time is epic and so is the rest of his moveset 3) It helped me own Diamond (No, I haven't go my Pokephinany yet or however it's spelled) and 4) It's just epic.

Also, I do like Dialga as well, but what do you mean he plays a bigger part in games? He has the exact same part as Palkia in Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver, and in Diamond, he just has the same part as Palkia except it obviously features Dialga instead of Palkia. And Dialga only makes an appearance in one more movie than Palkia. Dialga was in Rise of Darkrai, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, and Arceus and the Jewel of Life. Palkia appeared in Rise of Darkrai and Arceus and the Jewel of Life. Also, apparently, both appeared as statues in the credits for Zoroark: Master of Illusions, but I don't know since Cartoon Network made that stupid decision to cut the prologue and credit.
    Last edited by FireTypeLover; 17th March 2011 at 3:03 AM.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Before Origin was revealed, my answer would have been Dialga. I still kinda like him the best, even though I bought Pearl back in 07 instead of Diamond.

Dialga's completely awesome, it oen't have the Dragon weakness that Palkia has.

Giratina.

Giratina, for appearance and great moves.
    [IMG]http://i35.*******.com/2wnwhna.jpg[/IMG]

Giratina hands down. I think it looks sooo cool in it's origin form.

Dialge definately, I would love to control time you know?

I just had to.

Palkia, since I caught it first in Pearl, I like the idea of controling space, and Spatial Rend is more reliable, imo. After that would probably be Giratina, cause being 'reverse' sounds cool and I like its shadowness.
    oh hai thur.

Dialga. Diamond is my kind of version, and I prefer the time concept to the space concept.
    In progress: Platinum Nuzlocke

Giratina is the coolest, Dialga has the best typing and is pretty cool too, Palkia is pretty meh.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

giratina orgin form its shiny form is sick aswell i basically just love it
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Signature Credits

Spoiler:- Open:

Claims
        Spoiler:- Open:
    Last edited by PikaPika677; 3rd April 2013 at 8:17 PM.

Giratina anytime. Its one of my favourite pokemon out of all the generations

Dialga and Giratina are tied in awesomeness, because they are the strongest, have the coolest powers, and are the coolest looking. Palkia is just...meh meh meh.
    True Pokemon fans don't HAVE a signature.

Diagla is awesome. Giratina was kinda crap compared to what I expected. Palkia is just odd.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

Dialga is my favourite of the three, but I prefer Platinum over Diamond for obvious reasons.

Dialga's always my favorite if I only pay attention to the design...

"That's why, at this very moment, in the interval of a second,
    I wish to cross the world lines and protect your smile..."

Spoiler:- :

Black FC: 3568 - 3746 - 1976

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456