Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Unova Pokemon Debuts

Default Unova Pokemon Debuts

Well, it's about time that I sprung this idea. I remember there being a Remaining Sinnoh Pokemon to Debut thread a while back, so I figured, why not make one for Unova? Mods, if you think this should be shut down or at least postponed, just close it. But for now, I'll start up the lists. Also, here's a list of what can be counted as a Pokemon's debut:

What Counts as a Debut

1. A physical appearance of the Pokemon. (Ex. Snivy in BW001)

2. A flashback featuring the Pokemon. (Ex. Drilbur in BW036)

3. A fantasy featuring the Pokemon. (Ex. Haxorus in BW006)

4. A photograph/poster featuring the Pokemon. (Ex. Liepard in BW056)

What Doesn't Count as a Debut

1. A stone statue or similar object made in the likeness of the Pokemon. (Ex. Dialga in DP036)

2. A clothing article, toy, or other merchandise-oriented likeness of the Pokemon. (Ex. Cryogonal in BW059)

Spoiler:- Remaining Pokemon to Debut in Anime: Japan List:

Spoiler:- Remaining Pokemon to Debut in Anime: Dub List:

Spoiler:- Remaining Pokemon to Debut in Movies: Japan List:

Spoiler:- Remaining Pokemon to Debut in Movies: Dub List:

Now, may the speculation commence of what Pokemon will debut where and with who.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 9th November 2013 at 5:44 PM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Didn't that summary say that Adeku had a Meraruba? I know he's got Urugamosu ingame, but you should recheck that, just for being correct I guess
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Didn't that summary say that Adeku had a Meraruba? I know he's got Urugamosu ingame, but you should recheck that, just for being correct I guess
    Ah yes, i remember reading that somewhere too...

Not to mention, while looking closely at the sillhouette in the opening, it seems as if Meraruba would fit much better.

I can't believe how many new pkmn are this region...that list is very long.Also,u forgot Chillarmy.It didn't have an official debut but it appeared in BW001 or 2>.>in the background with an kid...I don't remember it that well so I might be talking crap

Just so people know which Pokemon will appear before the opening changes, I made a list of all the new Pokemon in the opening WITH screenshots... May I point out the lack of Pokemon such as Yooterii/Evolutions and Mirruhoggu, meaning Dento doesnt have one of the puppies on his team when he joins the group and Ash will not face Gym 2 until AFTER the opening changes.

Here they are..

Yes, I get extremely bored and sit working things like this out for everyone...

I got a better idea, why don't you only include the episodes that have aired, just to be safe. So the elemental monkeys, the Hihidaruma family, Munna & Musharna, the moth havent debuted yet, just to avoid the confusion and errors.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Just so people know which Pokemon will appear before the opening changes, I made a list of all the new Pokemon in the opening WITH screenshots... May I point out the lack of Pokemon such as Yooterii/Evolutions and Mirruhoggu, meaning Dento doesnt have one of the puppies on his team when he joins the group and Ash will not face Gym 2 until AFTER the opening changes.

Here they are..

Yes, I get extremely bored and sit working things like this out for everyone...
    Shot 12 is Ishizumai, which, unlike Fushide and Hoiiga, appears in the final part. All 34 Pokémon in the opening can be seen there. Also, the Pokémon you think is Meraruba is actually Doryuuzu.

Help me hatch 'em all!
    Join the Serebii Mario Kart 7 Community!
    42-3526-7253-4749

Tabunne
    Shikijika
    Showed in BW 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by fukamaru View Post
    Showed in BW 1-2
    Tabunne never appeared yet.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Oh, is that true? Oh well, until we get confirmation, I'll just get rid of the note by both of them.

Author's Profile

Tabunne in BW 6.

Okay, I've got the monkeys added, or rather, removed.

Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by freekhenstra View Post
    Shot 12 is Ishizumai, which, unlike Fushide and Hoiiga, appears in the final part. All 34 Pokémon in the opening can be seen there. Also, the Pokémon you think is Meraruba is actually Doryuuzu.
    I'll admit I did have trouble identifying those two.. My guesses for them were based entirely on BW009.

GalladeRocks, looks like you'll have to make some changes. Fushide will not appear in BW009, as BW009's previous title was fake. Same goes for Meraruba. Pendoraa will debut in BW009 instead and Pururiru will debut in BW010. New threads were posted with accurate information, so hopefully you change that on the first post
    Last edited by Lorde; 19th October 2010 at 11:08 AM.

Okay, I've removed Munna, Musharna, and Tabunne from the list. I'll also take off Onondo and Ononokusu for now, but if you guys think I should leave them on since they were only dreams in the episode, then I'll put them back on.

Author's Profile

They should be off, since they still technically appeared. I mean they counted Mew's Anime Debut in that one Sinnoh Team Rocket Episode where Meowth had a fantasy.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

Pokemon that had extremely small roles so far will no doubt get episodes to themselves. A Shikijika episode out it's season changes, an episode about an uber alert Minezumi, and a Pokemon Center episode about Tabunne.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I can totally see Aianto & the anteater Pokemon getting an episode to the both of them. The Ainto being the victim, and Ash & Co help to stop the anteater Pokemon. Hahahahaha
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

Can I just ask, even tho, like KibaLG8 said, it was only a dream, the showing of Ononokusu mean that it will now be coloured in the opening?

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Can I just ask, even tho, like KibaLG8 said, it was only a dream, the showing of Ononokusu mean that it will now be coloured in the opening?
    I have no idea. I've only seen the opening once, and it was uncolored.

Yeah, I got on here to add Chaobuu's appearance in BW011, only to realize that the title was proven fake, for the time being at least. Oh well.

Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I can totally see Aianto & the anteater Pokemon getting an episode to the both of them. The Ainto being the victim, and Ash & Co help to stop the anteater Pokemon. Hahahahaha
    They're supposed to have a rivalry like Zangoose and Seviper so how about Jessie catching the bug one and Dent/o catching the anteater one and they duke it out every episode.

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    They're supposed to have a rivalry like Zangoose and Seviper so how about Jessie catching the bug one and Dent/o catching the anteater one and they duke it out every episode.
    The relationship isn't the same. Seviper and Zangoose can have a fair fight while Ainto gets roasted by the anteater. Not really fair. I think their relationship is somewhat of a new kind. (Predator and Prey). There not even version exclusive

We could wait until next weeks opening to see if this really counted. I think it does though, but who am I! :P

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Not really the point of this thread, but yeah, a ZanSev rivalry is undeniably apparent to happen..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I watched this week's Opening theme. Onondo and Ononokusu are no longer in shadow and are in full color now, which is great in my opinion. So I think we did well in removing them from the list of Pokemon to debut in the anime, since the anime staff themselves believe they have debuted. We should use the Opening theme from now on, since it's more accurate

Quote Originally Posted by .Wind. View Post
    The relationship isn't the same. Seviper and Zangoose can have a fair fight while Ainto gets roasted by the anteater. Not really fair. I think their relationship is somewhat of a new kind. (Predator and Prey). There not even version exclusive
    But it is said they have a rivalry or something.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast