Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1171

Thread: Unova Pokemon Debuts

I'll we are waiting for is klang then, which doesn't seem too likely to appear.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Eelektrik debuted in today's episode. That was a surprise. Suddenly, it appeared for something like one second being defeated by Pikachu. Oh wel...
    Really? Disappointed that he got a short amount of screen time but at least he appeared.

Hopefully Autumn and Winter Deerling appear sometime

RANDOM EELEKTRIK FOR THE WIN

It's marked :P
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Really? Disappointed that he got a short amount of screen time but at least he appeared.

Hopefully Autumn and Winter Deerling appear sometime
    I think those two are out of the question, but who knows, we might get to see the legendary deer out of complete context on Deer Island along with Stantler and Brock! xD

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    RANDOM EELEKTRIK FOR THE WIN

It's marked :P
    OMG, so excited! xD Are we seriously going to get to finish this list?? :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Zoroark can be taken down from the Japanese Anime List. Hopefully it wont be the last Pokémon to debut.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

So the last non-legendary to debut is Klang. Where the heck is it!?!?!?! Not even Colorless debuted it.:/
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Glad Zoroark debuted. But... am I mean if I say that, the anime version of Zoroark looked horribly terrible? And even sounded terrible. D: The Movie one was so cool and well made... boo.

And I really hope we'll get a episode focusing on the Gears. Especially Klang...
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Glad Zoroark debuted. But... am I mean if I say that, the anime version of Zoroark looked horribly terrible? And even sounded terrible. D: The Movie one was so cool and well made... boo.

And I really hope we'll get a episode focusing on the Gears. Especially Klang...
    Movie has better animation but I though the anime was fine.

Ewwww hope not.

Yeah, the movies always have better animation, but Pokémon still usually looks the same. But this Zoroark just looked so very off to me. D: And his voice was different. I miss Romi Park's voice...

And yes, the Gears deserves a episode!

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Yeah, the movies always have better animation, but Pokémon still usually looks the same. But this Zoroark just looked so very off to me. D: And his voice was different. I miss Romi Park's voice...

And yes, the Gears deserves a episode!
    Hum, well I think it looked like Zoroark, I have no idea who that person is but I'm assuming its an american VA.

Well I'm not a fan of that line besides the first one so I'm being biased but I do want to see Klang appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Hum, well I think it looked like Zoroark, I have no idea who that person is but I'm assuming its an american VA.

Well I'm not a fan of that line besides the first one so I'm being biased but I do want to see Klang appear.
    It looked like a... very disturbed Zoroark to me. :P And no, she's a Japanese/Korean (voicec Edward in Fullmetal Alchemist, etc), and her voice was perfect as Zoroark. This one sounded like a evil Scraggy.

Well, fair enough, but I still say they do need at least one episode. Actually, a lot of Unova Pokémon needs some episodes focusing on them.

It looked like a... very disturbed Zoroark to me. :P And no, she's a Japanese/Korean (voicec Edward in Fullmetal Alchemist, etc), and her voice was perfect as Zoroark. This one sounded like a evil Scraggy.

Well, fair enough, but I still say they do need at least one episode. Actually, a lot of Unova Pokémon needs some episodes focusing on them.
    Oh Ok the Park name remembered me of Korean but I wasn't aware of the first name, actually I'm a huge FMA fan and Final Fantasy 9(apparently she did Zidane voice) I guess I should have known who she is lol.

Most of them got one, I still believe an episode with Eelektrik and Klank was cut from the Chargestone cavern episode stretch, other I believe Lilipet and Whimsicott where the ones that didn't get an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Oh Ok the Park name remembered me of Korean but I wasn't aware of the first name, actually I'm a huge FMA fan and Final Fantasy 9(apparently she did Zidane voice) I guess I should have known who she is lol.

Most of them got one, I still believe an episode with Eelektrik and Klank was cut from the Chargestone cavern episode stretch, other I believe Lilipet and Whimsicott where the ones that didn't get an episode.
    lol, glad to know there are more FMA fans. XD So yeah, her voice was great for Zoroark. I had hoped she would voice it again.

That's probably true. And Heatmor didn't get an episode either. And Eelektrik's debut shouldn't even count.

Whoops, guess I forgot to take off Zoroark. It's removed now.

Author's Profile

I don't know if it counts but Klang appeared in the special.

At this stage it might be all we get of Klang during the best wishes era

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I don't know if it counts but Klang appeared in the special.

At this stage it might be all we get of Klang during the best wishes era
    It should its an anime special.

So just Klang left to appear this saga... I hope this saga doesn't finish before all the Unova Pokemon can be showcased at least once. At least Zoroark finally made an appearance other than in the movies!

Quote Originally Posted by OshyHikari View Post
    So just Klang left to appear this saga... I hope this saga doesn't finish before all the Unova Pokemon can be showcased at least once. At least Zoroark finally made an appearance other than in the movies!
    Did you read the two posts above yours?

I think the special counts. I mean, if they basically advertise it as bring an "episode", it is good enough. For the sake of completion and some ocd, let's say we have seen every non legendary.

Named Admiral Sentret

Well since Klang appeared in the Mewtwo special as part of Vigils helicopter dose that technically mean that it actually made its debut in Vigils introduction episode? Always thought it looked like two many gears to just be a Klinklang.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

I was going to ask if you guys thought I should count the special as a debut, but the consensus already seems to be "yes". Heck, this special might be all Klang gets, so we might as well take it.

Also, I just noticed that I never removed Genesect from the dub list. So all in all, Klang is removed from the Japan list and marked on the dub list, and Genesect is removed from the dub list.

Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    I was going to ask if you guys thought I should count the special as a debut, but the consensus already seems to be "yes". Heck, this special might be all Klang gets, so we might as well take it.
    Unfortunately, i don't think it counts but I agree with the bolded 100%.

The special was animated like a Movie - regardless we should take this Klang opportunity.

I have a feeling we will never see the remaining legendaries in the anime ever, except maybe victini.

Named Admiral Sentret

We're bound to see some of them in future saga's, just like Rayquaza, Latios, Jirachi etc.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast