Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1171

Thread: Unova Pokemon Debuts

  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    I'll we are waiting for is klang then, which doesn't seem too likely to appear.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Eelektrik debuted in today's episode. That was a surprise. Suddenly, it appeared for something like one second being defeated by Pikachu. Oh wel...
    Really? Disappointed that he got a short amount of screen time but at least he appeared.

    Hopefully Autumn and Winter Deerling appear sometime

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I am moving up in the world!
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    RANDOM EELEKTRIK FOR THE WIN

    It's marked :P
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

    harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

    Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Really? Disappointed that he got a short amount of screen time but at least he appeared.

    Hopefully Autumn and Winter Deerling appear sometime
    I think those two are out of the question, but who knows, we might get to see the legendary deer out of complete context on Deer Island along with Stantler and Brock! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    RANDOM EELEKTRIK FOR THE WIN

    It's marked :P
    OMG, so excited! xD Are we seriously going to get to finish this list?? :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,650

    Default

    Zoroark can be taken down from the Japanese Anime List. Hopefully it wont be the last Pokémon to debut.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    So the last non-legendary to debut is Klang. Where the heck is it!?!?!?! Not even Colorless debuted it.:/
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Glad Zoroark debuted. But... am I mean if I say that, the anime version of Zoroark looked horribly terrible? And even sounded terrible. D: The Movie one was so cool and well made... boo.

    And I really hope we'll get a episode focusing on the Gears. Especially Klang...
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Glad Zoroark debuted. But... am I mean if I say that, the anime version of Zoroark looked horribly terrible? And even sounded terrible. D: The Movie one was so cool and well made... boo.

    And I really hope we'll get a episode focusing on the Gears. Especially Klang...
    Movie has better animation but I though the anime was fine.

    Ewwww hope not.

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Yeah, the movies always have better animation, but Pokémon still usually looks the same. But this Zoroark just looked so very off to me. D: And his voice was different. I miss Romi Park's voice...

    And yes, the Gears deserves a episode!
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Yeah, the movies always have better animation, but Pokémon still usually looks the same. But this Zoroark just looked so very off to me. D: And his voice was different. I miss Romi Park's voice...

    And yes, the Gears deserves a episode!
    Hum, well I think it looked like Zoroark, I have no idea who that person is but I'm assuming its an american VA.

    Well I'm not a fan of that line besides the first one so I'm being biased but I do want to see Klang appear.

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Hum, well I think it looked like Zoroark, I have no idea who that person is but I'm assuming its an american VA.

    Well I'm not a fan of that line besides the first one so I'm being biased but I do want to see Klang appear.
    It looked like a... very disturbed Zoroark to me. :P And no, she's a Japanese/Korean (voicec Edward in Fullmetal Alchemist, etc), and her voice was perfect as Zoroark. This one sounded like a evil Scraggy.

    Well, fair enough, but I still say they do need at least one episode. Actually, a lot of Unova Pokémon needs some episodes focusing on them.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    It looked like a... very disturbed Zoroark to me. :P And no, she's a Japanese/Korean (voicec Edward in Fullmetal Alchemist, etc), and her voice was perfect as Zoroark. This one sounded like a evil Scraggy.

    Well, fair enough, but I still say they do need at least one episode. Actually, a lot of Unova Pokémon needs some episodes focusing on them.
    Oh Ok the Park name remembered me of Korean but I wasn't aware of the first name, actually I'm a huge FMA fan and Final Fantasy 9(apparently she did Zidane voice) I guess I should have known who she is lol.

    Most of them got one, I still believe an episode with Eelektrik and Klank was cut from the Chargestone cavern episode stretch, other I believe Lilipet and Whimsicott where the ones that didn't get an episode.

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Oh Ok the Park name remembered me of Korean but I wasn't aware of the first name, actually I'm a huge FMA fan and Final Fantasy 9(apparently she did Zidane voice) I guess I should have known who she is lol.

    Most of them got one, I still believe an episode with Eelektrik and Klank was cut from the Chargestone cavern episode stretch, other I believe Lilipet and Whimsicott where the ones that didn't get an episode.
    lol, glad to know there are more FMA fans. XD So yeah, her voice was great for Zoroark. I had hoped she would voice it again.

    That's probably true. And Heatmor didn't get an episode either. And Eelektrik's debut shouldn't even count.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I am moving up in the world!
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    Whoops, guess I forgot to take off Zoroark. It's removed now.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

    harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

    Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

  16. #1141
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    I don't know if it counts but Klang appeared in the special.

    At this stage it might be all we get of Klang during the best wishes era

  17. #1142
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I don't know if it counts but Klang appeared in the special.

    At this stage it might be all we get of Klang during the best wishes era
    It should its an anime special.

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    So just Klang left to appear this saga... I hope this saga doesn't finish before all the Unova Pokemon can be showcased at least once. At least Zoroark finally made an appearance other than in the movies!

  19. #1144
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OshyHikari View Post
    So just Klang left to appear this saga... I hope this saga doesn't finish before all the Unova Pokemon can be showcased at least once. At least Zoroark finally made an appearance other than in the movies!
    Did you read the two posts above yours?

  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    I think the special counts. I mean, if they basically advertise it as bring an "episode", it is good enough. For the sake of completion and some ocd, let's say we have seen every non legendary.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fight Area
    Posts
    1,685

    Default

    Well since Klang appeared in the Mewtwo special as part of Vigils helicopter dose that technically mean that it actually made its debut in Vigils introduction episode? Always thought it looked like two many gears to just be a Klinklang.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

  22. #1147
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I am moving up in the world!
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    I was going to ask if you guys thought I should count the special as a debut, but the consensus already seems to be "yes". Heck, this special might be all Klang gets, so we might as well take it.

    Also, I just noticed that I never removed Genesect from the dub list. So all in all, Klang is removed from the Japan list and marked on the dub list, and Genesect is removed from the dub list.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

    harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

    Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

  23. #1148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    I was going to ask if you guys thought I should count the special as a debut, but the consensus already seems to be "yes". Heck, this special might be all Klang gets, so we might as well take it.
    Unfortunately, i don't think it counts but I agree with the bolded 100%.

    The special was animated like a Movie - regardless we should take this Klang opportunity.

  24. #1149
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    I have a feeling we will never see the remaining legendaries in the anime ever, except maybe victini.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  25. #1150

    Default

    We're bound to see some of them in future saga's, just like Rayquaza, Latios, Jirachi etc.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •