Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Unova Pokemon Debuts

Looks like Gurdurr debuts in BW042. After you take down Zebstrika & Stoutland, everything will be fine for now. (Not that I expect a debut in BW044.)

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Stoutland and Zebstrika have been removed and Gurdurr's episode has been changed to BW042.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Larvesta debuts in episode 43 battling Cilan's Stunfisk.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Don't forget to put ( and ) for Pokemon who appeared in Movie 14.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Larvesta debuts in episode 43 battling Cilan's Stunfisk.

WHAT??? Now THIS I have to go check out...

Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Don't forget to put ( and ) for Pokemon who appeared in Movie 14.
    Gallade said he'd start with the Movie List when Movie 14 airs in Japan, so when the movie airs, he'll list the Pokémon that didn't appear in the movie. Just eight days before we finally see the movie list.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post

WHAT??? Now THIS I have to go check out...
    Apparently, it is true. Luke has a Larvesta. I was kind of surprised, to be honest. I hope he doesn't get Volcarona.

If the TR VS TP Arc is pushed to Nimbasa City and it really is all the same thing, are you going to change the episode number Liepard debuts in, as well as change all the other episode numbers? Of course you get stuck with the Pokémon Debuts where episodes are presumably postponed for quite a while.

White 2:

Whoops, I got so caught up earlier looking at the new Don Battle information that I forgot to mark Larvesta. It is done.

Author's Profile

This is how I think the remaining Unova Pokémon will debut:

Victini- Don't know
    Serperior- Trip
    Emboar- Bianca
    Samurott- Ash
    Purrloin- Team Plasma
    Simisage- Cilan
    Simipour- Filler
    Unfezant- Ash/Trip/Skyla
    Boldore- Ash
    Gigalith- Ash & Trip (Trade)
    Conkeldurr- Trip (Trade)
    Seismitoad- Filler/Clay
    Throh- Filler
    Whimsicott- Filler
    Petilil- Filler
    Lilligant- Filler
    Krookodile- SK or Clay
    Maractus- Filler
    Crustle- Filler/Cilan
    Sigilyph- Filler
    Cofagrigus- Filler
    Tirtouga- Filler
    Carracosta- Filler
    Garbodor- Filler
    Zoroark- Filler/Luke (In the future)
    Cincinno- Bianca
    Gothorita- Filler
    Duosion- Filler
    Reinculus- Filler
    Vanillish- Trip/Brycen
    Vanilluxe- Brycen/Alder
    Deerling (Summer, Autumn, and Winter Forms)- Icirrus for Winter. Unknown for others.
    Sawsbuck (Summer, Autumn, and Winter Forms)- Icirrus for Winter.
    Karrablast- Filler
    Amoonguss- Filler
    Jellicent- Trip (Male) & Filler (Female)
    Ferroseed- Filler
    Ferrothorn- Filler
    Klink- Filler
    Klang- Filler
    Klinklang- Filler
    Tynamo- Filler
    Eelektrik- Elesa
    Eelektross- Filler
    Beheeyem- Filler
    Chandelure- Trip
    Cubchoo- Ash
    Cryogonal- Brycen
    Shelmet- Filler
    Accelgor- Filler
    Mienfoo- Filler
    Mienshao- Filler
    Bisharp- Filler
    Rufflet- Skyla
    Braviary- Filler
    Vullaby- Skyla
    Mandibuzz- Filler
    Heatmor- Filler
    Durant- Filler
    Deino- Iris
    Zweilous- Drayden (VS Ash & Iris)
    Hydreigon- Drayden (Team Plasma)
    Volcarona- Alder
    Cobalion- Filler
    Terrakion- Filler
    Virizion- Filler
    Tornadus- Filler
    Thundurus- Filler
    Reshiram- Team Plasma
    Landorus- Filler
    Kyurem- Filler/Team Plasma (Have to wait for BW Third Version)
    Keldeo- Filler
    Meloetta (Aria and Pirouette Formes)- Both Filler
    Genesect- Team Plasma

So, that's what I think!

White 2:

^that was a pretty pointless post to tell us you think every thing will either debut in a filler or with a rival/gym leader

Quote Originally Posted by Bell56 View Post
    ^that was a pretty pointless post to tell us you think every thing will either debut in a filler or with a rival/gym leader
    It contributes more than yours.

I thought of some ways that some Pokémon could get debuted and then I just decided to put the others in the post as well.

Also, with Victini, it would have been cool if the writers did something with Liberty Garden and Team Plasma with Victini debuting there.

White 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    It contributes more than yours.

I thought of some ways that some Pokémon could get debuted and then I just decided to put the others in the post as well.

Also, with Victini, it would have been cool if the writers did something with Liberty Garden and Team Plasma with Victini debuting there.
    It really wasn't needed but on the topic, we have had almost no fillers, why are you making so many debuts on fillers? do you really think that out of nowhere the writers will start not having ideas and give us filler after filler?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It really wasn't needed but on the topic, we have had almost no fillers, why are you making so many debuts on fillers? do you really think that out of nowhere the writers will start not having ideas and give us filler after filler?
    Just to defend Torpoleon here. With the Pokemon he expects to debut without them belonging to important people, I'm sure he said fillers because it would be a pain to come up with how they debuted and what could happen in that episode, like the important aspects that don't make it a filler. So that's completely alright in my eyes.

So 2 Pokemon debut in episode 41, 42 and 43. I want Bianca to debut something, she's the only one out of the rivals that wont debut anything as to our knowledge so far. Maybe a Duosion or a Sigilyph.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Just to defend Torpoleon here. With the Pokemon he expects to debut without them belonging to important people, I'm sure he said fillers because it would be a pain to come up with how they debuted and what could happen in that episode, like the important aspects that don't make it a filler. So that's completely alright in my eyes.

So 2 Pokemon debut in episode 41, 42 and 43. I want Bianca to debut something, she's the only one out of the rivals that wont debut anything as to our knowledge so far. Maybe a Duosion or a Sigilyph.
    I wasn't saying it in an offensive way, we did have a lot of debuts int he same episodes, non fillers episode, I'm not going to make a list which ones debuted in fillers but most of them weren't in fillers and I think it will stay that way.

Unless he is counting pokemons without a trainer = filler, that I understand then.

When I said "Filler" that was just a placeholder for Pokémon that I'm not entirely sure how they'll debut. Sorry for any confusion with that.

White 2:

I know a great way for them to debut Crustle:
    They meet a spoiled rich trainer with a Dwebble that he claims is indestructible because the rock it used to make its shell is a massive diamond. Cilan explains to him that the defense doesn't guarantee victory any more than heavy attack or rapid speed do, so the guy challenges Cilan to a battle of the Dwebbles. Cilan's Dwebble withstands a few attacks but gets worn out trying to retaliate against its foe's defense. Cilan tries to cheer up Dwebble, but the rich guy's taunting makes it impossible for Dwebble to accept losing, so it evolves into Crustle and demolishes the other Dwebble's diamond shell with a single hit using Rock Wrecker.

What do you think? Too much of a cliche, or exciting enough to work out?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    They meet a spoiled rich trainer with a Dwebble that he claims is indestructible because the rock it used to make its shell is a massive diamond. Cilan explains to him that the defense doesn't guarantee victory any more than heavy attack or rapid speed do, so the guy challenges Cilan to a battle of the Dwebbles. Cilan's Dwebble withstands a few attacks but gets worn out trying to retaliate against its foe's defense. Cilan tries to cheer up Dwebble, but the rich guy's taunting makes it impossible for Dwebble to accept losing, so it evolves into Crustle and demolishes the other Dwebble's diamond shell with a single hit using Rock Wrecker.

I like it, it's quite different. It would just seem weird to me to see some spoiled rich kid with a Dwebble.

No offense, but I don't like it that much. I just don't see the point of, a Dwebble appears, it must face another Dwebble. Plus the fact that it has to beat and destroys the diamond shell seems a tad like Dwebble's debut episode.

I rather it debut with a trainer or as a wild Pokemon, but your idea does seem unique in some way, so yeah, it isn't that bad.

I can see something like that happpen, doesn't need to be a rich kid or a Crustle but I can see it happening, Dwebble seems to be prideful specially after the capture episode where it gained confidence in himself.

Something like that as in, Dwebble is loisng and being mocked like he was in the capture episode, gather his strenght evolves and beats the pokemon that was mocking him, Cabernet would be fine for example.

Right now it has been battling a lot so I can actually see it evolving soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

Right now it has been battling a lot so I can actually see it evolving soon.
    Battling a lot? The only battle it's been in since it's capture was against Dewott, you can't really count it carving a rock for Oshawott and destroying a Team Rocket gadget battles, it hasn't been in more than one battle since it got captured. Unless you include the upcoming battle against Gurdurr.

I don't think it should evolve at all, so let a random trainer, or maybe someone like Langley or Kenyan could debut it.
    Last edited by playerking; 9th July 2011 at 7:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bell56 View Post
    I like it, it's quite different. It would just seem weird to me to see some spoiled rich kid with a Dwebble.
    I was just thinking that if he/she weren't rich they wouldn't likely be able to obtain a diamond large enough for Dwebble to use that way; it would be like how some pet owners get diamond-studded collars for their dogs, using real diamonds, even though it's not like the dogs have any sense of the value of such trinkets. This would be the same thing except the Dwebble would genuinely have an edge because of its fancy jewelry.
    I got the idea when I saw today's episode, when Burgh explained that his Dwebble's shell is made of very light weight rock so it's easy to carry and allows extra speed; I figured it would be neat to see more Dwebbles using rocks with special properties for their shells.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Battling a lot? The only battle it's been in since it's capture was against Dewott, you can't really count it carving a rock for Oshawott and destroying a Team Rocket gadget battles, it hasn't been in more than one battle since it got captured. Unless you include the upcoming battle against Gurdurr.

I don't think it should evolve at all, so let a random trainer, or maybe someone like Langley or Kenyan could debut it.
    Ok, battling strong oponents and seems to be pretty capable, I'm sure you aren't expecting it to get as many battles as Oshawott before it evolves? are you? :P

Here's how I see debuts happening:

Victini- Pokemon Ranger special, or random
    Serperior- Trip
    Emboar- Bianca
    Samurott- Ash or Burgundy
    Purrloin- Burgundy
    Simisage- Cilan
    Simipour- Kenyan, Langley, or random
    Unfezant- Trip or Skyla
    Boldore- Ash or random
    Gigalith- Ash or random
    Conkeldurr- Trip
    Seismitoad- Random or Clay
    Throh- Random
    Whimsicott- Random
    Petilil- Bianca or random
    Lilligant- Bianca
    Krookodile- SK or Clay
    Maractus- James or random
    Crustle- Random or Cilan
    Sigilyph- Random
    Cofagrigus- James
    Tirtouga- Random
    Carracosta- Random
    Garbodor- Random
    Zoroark- Luke
    Cincinno- Bianca
    Gothorita- Burgundy or random
    Duosion- Random
    Reinculus- Ash or random
    Vanillish- Trip or Brycen
    Vanilluxe- Brycen or Trip
    Karrablast- Random
    Amoonguss- Cilan or random
    Jellicent- Trip
    Ferroseed- Random or James
    Ferrothorn- James or Kenyan
    Klink- Random
    Klang- Random
    Klinklang- Random or N
    Tynamo- Random or Elesa
    Eelektrik- Elesa
    Eelektross- Random
    Beheeyem- Random
    Chandelure- Trip or Shauntal
    Cubchoo- Ash
    Cryogonal- Random or Brycen
    Shelmet- Random
    Accelgor- Alder or random
    Mienfoo- Iris
    Mienshao- Marshal or Bianca
    Bisharp- Trip or Grimsley
    Rufflet- Iris
    Braviary- Trip or random
    Vullaby- Random
    Mandibuzz- Random
    Heatmor- Trip or Cilan
    Durant- Ash or random
    Deino- Iris
    Zweilous- Iris or Drayden
    Hydreigon- Ghetsis
    Volcarona- Alder
    Cobalion- Random
    Terrakion- Random
    Virizion- Random
    Tornadus- Random
    Thundurus- Random
    Reshiram- Team Plasma
    Landorus- Random
    Kyurem- Team Plasma or random
    Keldeo- Random
    Meloetta- Random
    Genesect- Team Plasma or random

Yeah, I say random a lot...but it could be worse.

Author's Profile

Do movie debut`s count as anime? I could add a few to the list if it does

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Do movie debut`s count as anime? I could add a few to the list if it does
    There is a movie and an anime list in the begining so no.

Emolga and Swoobat have been removed from the dub list. Also, I'll be adding a movie list as soon as I get a chance, but I'm pretty busy right now, so it'll probably be a day or two.

Author's Profile

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast