Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1171

Thread: Unova Pokemon Debuts

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    So, keep them away from Burgundy, correct?
    Correct.. But still, there should've been a moment in the writers mind where they thought:
    Writer 1: Lets debut Klink and Klinklang
    Writer 2: But what about Klang?
    Writer 1: Nobody would notice it..
    Writer 2: Really? Well, we did name them all the same, so nobody would hear the difference.. -.-
    Writer 1: There ya go! That's the spirit! No come over here Giaru and Gigigiaru! We're going to put you in the animé!
    Klink/Klinklang: Giiiiiiiiiiii!
    Somewhere: Gi~giaru..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Correct.. But still, there should've been a moment in the writers mind where they thought:
    Writer 2: Really? Well, we did name them all the same, so nobody would hear the difference.. -.-
    Writer 1: There ya go! That's the spirit! No come over here Giaru and Gigigiaru! We're going to put you in the animé!
    Ya I never understood how in a whole huge group of Klink and Klinklang how there was not even one Klang lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya I never understood how in a whole huge group of Klink and Klinklang how there was not even one Klang lol.
    That is something to ponder on. They could have replaced Klinklang with a Klang and debuted Klinglang in the League.

Because like I've said before there was most likelly an episode dedicated to Klang and the middle eel and they probably debuted together, after that episode.

This seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Because like I've said before there was most likelly an episode dedicated to Klang and the middle eel and they probably debuted together, after that episode.
    Um and why would that episode get canceled?? Unless Plasma was in it I don't see why that wouldn't have been shown.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Um and why would that episode get canceled?? Unless Plasma was in it I don't see why that wouldn't have been shown.
    Exactly, I said this before, I said this back in January, Plasma would be involved in said episode.

I'm surprised we still heard no mention of a Zoroark being in the league.

I thought for sure the writers were saving a "powerful" Pokemon like that for one of Ash's league matches, but it doesn't seem to be present.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

I thought for sure the writers were saving a "powerful" Pokemon like that for one of Ash's league matches, but it doesn't seem to be present.
    I think he was somehow tied with the Plasma stuff, I would still like Virgil to troll us with one since he is supposed to only have Eevees if not Kotetsu or just make Satoshi beat them all and have a new league only dude use it.

I think he was somehow tied with the Plasma stuff, I would still like Virgil to troll us with one since he is supposed to only have Eevees if not Kotetsu or just make Satoshi beat them all and have a new league only dude use it.
    We'll never know.. Oh well, I'm all for the second scenario.. Or at least I'm hoping for a full battle against Kotetsu. Riolu/cario, Samurott, Hydreigon isn't bad by a mile, and Ferrothorn is being used in the league as well, so I guess I could be happy, but still, I like Ferrothorn a lot and think a full battle would be worth the time. I don't want vs. Virgil to be the only full battle you see.

Watch Virgil troll us all and all of his Eevee's are a single Zoroark illusion..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I agree, it is weird. I still think we could see some cameos for Eelektrik and Klang, but I don't see Zoroark being reduced to a mere cameo appearance. Perhaps it'll play a role in whatever happens after the League.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Virgil's eevee is actually a zoroark in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    I agree, it is weird. I still think we could see some cameos for Eelektrik and Klang, but I don't see Zoroark being reduced to a mere cameo appearance. Perhaps it'll play a role in whatever happens after the League.
    There's still the possibility of Kotetsu having one. There's 2 unknown pokemon in his battle with Ash so Zoroark could be one. Or if Ash defeats all his rivals and then loses to an as yet unintroduced character who has one

hmm so eelektrik was a cotds i wonder who has klang? im kinda guessing it belongs to kotetsu unless another cotd comes in and has one

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Virgil's eevee is actually a zoroark in disguise.
    no is acually dolan in disguise

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    hmm so eelektrik was a cotds i wonder who has klang? im kinda guessing it belongs to kotetsu unless another cotd comes in and has one
    It was Eelektross, not Eelektrik, unfortunatly. It seems that the writers totally forgot about Klang and Eelektrik.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    It was Eelektross, not Eelektrik, unfortunatly. It seems that the writers totally forgot about Klang and Eelektrik.
    aww D: i thought it was eelektrik guess i didnt look at it well enough ><. i just hope klang debuts unless there waiting for the filler saga

Oh hey you're right.

But maybe like what Pepsi said, it would have belonged to N if Team Plasma was shown.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Oh hey you're right.

But maybe like what Pepsi said, it would have belonged to N if Team Plasma was shown.
    That should be our excuse to everything from now on..

Ash didn't win the league? It could've been if Team Wasn't Shown appeared..

That should be our excuse to everything from now on..

Ash didn't win the league? It could've been if Team Wasn't Shown appeared..
    I kinda always used that with Zoroark, I don't see it as an excuse, it is tied with TP in both games, I don't why its not believable it would have appeared with them.

I kinda always used that with Zoroark, I don't see it as an excuse, it is tied with TP in both games, I don't why its not believable it would have appeared with them.
    Because it's not tied with Team Plasma (Zoroark), but with N.. N lived with a Zorua as a kid, and N had a Zoroark in his game team, and a Zoroark brings you to N in BW2-postgame..

That's all N, yes, you get N's Zoroark from Rood, but that's beside the point, as it has N's OT.. That, and Zorua/Zoroark had non-plasma appearances in the games as well, notably in Castelia City and Lostlorn Forest twice..

It could've appeared at that time, but it probably would've been in N's possesion as well, so unless the argument flows from Zoroark appearing then, to N appearing at that time, the argument falls, slightly..

YES by Plasma I mean N Locormus, not hard to understand, I meant N would appear with it.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Nope, they're keeping careful track of what was shown where, and what hasn't been properly featured yet.

No they always forget a Pokemon each gen. Back in Johto we never saw Flaafy get an episode. How bizarre is that?

Don't forget in DP, Kricketot didn't get any screentime till the Grand Festival.

Why exactly do we care about flaafy kriketot klang or eelektrik?

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast