Thread: Wi-Fi Events page

Default Wi-Fi Events page

Hey, I was wondering if the Guardian Tracks Wi-Fi events page is going to be updated to show the upcoming America events? The only events that are up are the ones that happened in Japan, while the dates for for the American Manaphy/Deoxys/Heatran/Shaymin events are still empty.

How long is the Manaphy and Deoxys event going to last anyway? I just got the downloads for them on my game.
    My 3DS Friend Code #: Angel Skye - 0533-5949-4272
    if you want to ad me please PM me with your own Friend Code so I may ad you to my own 3DS. Plus can someone please tell me what kind of pokemon are showing up when you visit my Friend Safari zone in your game.

This trainer card was created for me by: Emerald Latias

If anyone is interested in reading any stories I've written, please click one of the trainer cards to be directed to where my stories are located, and please leave a review for whatever story read.

Ah, good point

We don't know when they'll end though

We just download and wait.
    Seriously, you guys keep pushing it down to the second page. Not fun for us. Mind registering so we can reach our goal of 35 players? Seriously, come on. Register pl0x. It's in the games forum just for future refrence.