Page 1 of 197 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread

Default Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread

Discuss Black and White's Legendary Pokemon here! Make sures posts relate to that topic - don't go off-topic or your post will be deleted. Warnings/infractions can be given as well.

Link of known info on the Pokemon here:

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/legendary.shtml

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

I for one am looking forward to adding Reshiram and Victini to my Ubers Drought team, and adding Voltros to my Ubers Drizzle team.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

Serious question: are Birijion and Kyuremu's levels put to 42 on purpose?
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Kyuremi is level 75 IIRC.
    -checks-
    yeah its level 75.

Oops, sorry, I meant Kobaruon. Got a little confused right there.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Do the event Pokemon have in-game events?

To ba honest, my favorite legendary is Zekrom. I like its types, Dragon and Electric. I also pretty like its ability, TeraVoltage. If i'd to choose another legendary, it'll be Randorodu. I'd love to see a Ground/Flying pokemon, as a legendary.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

To ba honest, my favorite legendary is Zekrom. I like its types, Dragon and Electric. I also pretty like its ability, TeraVoltage. If i'd to choose another legendary, it'll be Randorodu. I'd love to see a Ground/Flying pokemon, as a legendary.
    Surprisingly I like him a lot. At first I liked Reshiram a lot more, but as I started liking White instead of Black, Zekrom began to grow on me.

I love Torneros. At least I think that's his name. The pure Flying-type is the one I'm talking about ^^ The others in that trio are pretty sweet too.

I like Reshiram and Birijion the best. Reshiram because it's Dragon/Fire and looks awesome, and Birijion cause it also looks cool.

The ice dragon I like too.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

With Genosect... people are saying it has 4 cassettes, yet all I've seen are three alternate colors aside from its original (lighter yellow, red, and blue). If it has 4 cassettes, where's its last coloration...? Unless one of those cassettes shares its color with its original base.

In any case, yeah, really liking Genosect. Reminds me a lot of Mewtwo; Team Rocket creating M2, and Team Plasma altering their own Pkmn to be more tech-based versus genetically tampered. Really cool. He'll definitely have a spot on my team some day... if the event isn't too far into the distant future.
    Last edited by Steelia; 19th September 2010 at 2:36 PM.

~MEWTWO RETURNS AT LAST!~

Cyurem looks like a crippled bird. I hope it gets a new Forme in the next game.

Cyurem looks like a crippled bird. I hope it gets a new Forme in the next game.

I honestly think it will.

My favorite legendary Pokemon thus far are all of the dragon types. Between Reshiram and Zekrom, I like Zekrom's appearance just a tad more, but I think that they're both going to be badass Pokemon.

I also like Kyuremu, but I think this is because he's a dragon type, and since that's my favorite Pokemon type, I automatically like all dragon type Pokemon--even if they're like Altaria.

I'm not too fond of any of the other legendaries yet, but that might change once more information is known about them.

I also can't wait to see what mythology surrounds this group of legendaries.

For some reason, I love genosect. Does anyone know what gis special move is?

Anyone else think that Kyuremu looks like it's on its last leg? Half its face is melted off, its wings look like they're falling apart, it generally looks agonized. I'm guessing this might have something to do with the story, and, as others have said, that it'll get an alternate forme in the third game, Giratina-style.

Anyway, I've never been big on legendaries but I find this generation's legends to be much more agreeable than the last generation's. I like the three djinni, even if it's silly that they all look so similar, and I like the three Fighting legends solely because they're based on the Three Musketeers (and thank God that they're not roamers). Zekrom and Reshiram are also pretty alright for version legends, and Kyuremu is, well, it is what it is.

The ones I'm really excited about are Kerudio, Meloia and Genosekto because I actually like how they look, and I love how Genosekto is a Mewtwo parallel. I hope those events occur soon. (And I hope they're Wi-Fi events, as otherwise I'll have no chance of getting them.)

Zekrom!

I haven't actually made it to him, yet, but hopefully will before the end of today.

Learn the names people! Meloia, Kerudio, Kyuremu, and Genosect are wrong!

That being said, Meloetta is my favorite Pokemon. I love how she has a headset on. And her arms are shaped like song notes.
    Last edited by Sweet May; 19th September 2010 at 7:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloetta View Post
    Why can't people get the names straight?

http://www.Meloetta.com
    http://www.Keldeo.com
    http://www.Genesect.com
    http://www.Kyurem.com

That being said, Meloetta is my favorite Pokemon. I love how she has a headset on. And her arms are shaped like song notes.
    The names differ on what site you go to, like how gear is gear here, but its called giuru on a different site. Also, those links dont work for me.

I wonder what step form looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloetta View Post
    Why can't people get the names straight?

http://www.Meloetta.com
    http://www.Keldeo.com
    http://www.Genesect.com
    http://www.Kyurem.com

Because different sites translate the names different, that's why.

I am not buying the Japanese games, but i think I like Genosect and Kyuremu most as of what I have seen.

Thats because we had different Romanizations from site to site, but here are the links to there parked pages confirming their names.

I also have Meloetta's step form but I don't know if I can post it.

Er... what? Why would there be websites with the names of Pokémon? And why does that even matter to the correct romanisation of a Japanese name?

Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    Er... what? Why would there be websites with the names of Pokémon? And why does that even matter to the correct romanisation of a Japanese name?
    yeah, I don't see how it matters either, and how can you be sure that it is GF/nintendo who have reserved those pages? Because i can't remember nintendo copyrighting any names yet.
    Last edited by Endless; 19th September 2010 at 4:47 PM.

Those pages redirect to a known trade-mark registerer for GF. Those are the official names. Stop acting all snooty.
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

Meh, I don't care. As long as people know what you're talking about is shouldn't matter.

Page 1 of 197 123451151101 ... LastLast