Page 2 of 694 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    Questions: first has anyone found a Vulpix or Poliwag in the dream world yet If so do they really have those awesome abilities in there fully evolved state(Drought & Drizzle)? second dream world abilities lines carry on when they evolve right? lastly does anyone know what or if any Pokemon, specialty legendary are possibly limited in the dream world?
    Nope, yes, no idea.

I'd risk saying we may find the answer to the first question in a week from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    Questions: first has anyone found a Vulpix or Poliwag in the dream world yet If so do they really have those awesome abilities in there fully evolved state(Drought & Drizzle)? second dream world abilities lines carry on when they evolve right? lastly does anyone know what or if any Pokemon, specialty legendary are possibly limited in the dream world?
    Vulpix and Poliwag are seemingly not among the initial group of Pokemon you have access to. Dream Points are supposedly what's needed to start finding new Pokemon.

Their abilities do carry on when they evolve, though. If they have a Dream World ability in an earlier form that's different from that of the evolved form, it'll change to the new ability upon evolution.

There's actually quite a few Pokemon that can't be send to the Dream World (Just out of my Isshu Pokemon, there's around 10 lines that can't be used, and a number of standalone Pokemon that can't be used, either). There doesn't seem to be any pattern behind which ones can and can't be sent, though. I'm guessing they were either too lazy to make Dream World art for some of the Pokemon, or they're in the process of doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    I think I messed mine up somehow for the day and I can't go on more today. I get this error:

That message says that you can only send one Pokemon each day, to and from the Dream World. Well, technically it says that the Game Sync energy has been used up. And that it needs to charge for a day before you can use it again.

Once you've sent your Pokemon to the Dream World, don't wake it up until after you've finished your Dream World play for the day.

I have not yet tried leaving my Pokemon sleeping in the Dream World for more than a few hours yet. As such, I do not know what would happen if I left it asleep for more than a day. I'll actually try that out tomorrow.

Er, I forgot to mention about your other post with this "error":

That's not actually an error. It's welcoming you to the Dream World and mostly just says that you can only play for 1 hour. Also that after 1 hour of play your Dream World play will automatically end. I'm not sure why it didn't let you into the Dream World after you clicked on OK. You might have had to click on the Dream World icon again?

Quote Originally Posted by sutafairu View Post
    That message says that you can only send one Pokemon each day, to and from the Dream World. Well, technically it says that the Game Sync energy has been used up. And that it needs to charge for a day before you can use it again.

Once you've sent your Pokemon to the Dream World, don't wake it up until after you've finished your Dream World play for the day.

I have not yet tried leaving my Pokemon sleeping in the Dream World for more than a few hours yet. As such, I do not know what would happen if I left it asleep for more than a day. I'll actually try that out tomorrow.

Er, I forgot to mention about your other post with this "error":

That's not actually an error. It's welcoming you to the Dream World and mostly just says that you can only play for 1 hour. Also that after 1 hour of play your Dream World play will automatically end. I'm not sure why it didn't let you into the Dream World after you clicked on OK. You might have had to click on the Dream World icon again?
    I have the "run out of energy" error too: I'VE HAD IT FOR TWO DAYS.

Seriously, 2AM Wednesday, 3PM Japan time, I put in Emonga. 13 minutes later, not knowing that restriction, I wake him up. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PUT A POKEMON TO SLEEP EVER SINCE.

Not to mention that when I DID put in Emonga, I did receive this error numerous times, so I think that's also the "server busy" message.

Any ideas?
    My Team in Pokemon Black Battle Subway Single Train

BATTLE SUBWAY CHEATS! Ask me how!
    Friend code: 4126 0563 7357
    COME VISIT ME IN THE DREAM WORLD!
    (sprites originally from http://arkeis.com/animatedsprites.html)

Regarding having mostly male Pokémon: Can't one just retrieve a Ditto through the PokéShifter and breed that way? Surely it will yield offspring with the Dream World ability.

Apparently that doesn't work Ophie.

It's required that you have a female Pokemon with a Dream World ability breed with a Pokemon other then Ditto if you want to pass the ability down.

On the subject of female Pokemon, 3 out of the 12 I encountered today were female, and I finally got a decent one (Shinx with Guts).

Wow, seriously?

Eccentric Ditto isn't out yet, but this presumably wouldn't work with that, would it?

Smile Dream world shinies

Does anyone know if you can get shiney pokemon from the dream world because I want a shiney jalorda but I also want it to have persevere so can I get it straight from the dream world or do I have to breed for it.

Thanks

Someone in Smogon played random WiFi battles and ran into a trainer with a Charizard with Solar Power and a Ninetales with Drought.
    So, using a legal DW pokemon, it was edited (changed the specie, ability, moves) into a Drought Ninetales & Drizzle Politoed and they were allowed on WiFi.
    Also other pokemon with DW abilitys were tested, like Speed Boost Blaziken, Shadow Tag Shandera or Thick Fat Swinub, but they were not allowed on WiFi.

Conclusion:
    We can assume that Poliwag & Vulpix are hiding somewhere in the DW forest.

Quote Originally Posted by guitalex View Post
    I have the "run out of energy" error too: I'VE HAD IT FOR TWO DAYS.
    Looking on 2ch, there was an answer saying that you need to save and then wait 24 hours from that point (apparently it's on page 56 of the manual). It also said to not change the DS's internal clock and if you switch DS's, you still have to save again? Something like that.

Q.ずっと「エネルギーぎれ」なんだけど?
    A.レポートを書いてから24時間待て(取扱説明書P56参照)。本体変えても要レポート。本体時計はいじ るな。

Some Dream World art for the 5th gen Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Big:
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

Soul Silver [JPN] National Dex: COMPLETE
    Black [JPN] National Dex: COMPLETE
    Black 2 [JPN] National Dex: In Progess
    B2FC:
    3268-1310-9057

I quite like the Dream World. I got a Sentret yesterday---

Oh but Im waiting to be able to befriend Espeon on Oct. 20th

Did anyone play the dungeon exploring game and earn a password to download an Eeveelution into Dream World? Just curious, and I'm also curious as to how it will actually work, since I haven't seen any places to input passwords on Dream World.
    Last edited by FireEmblemAddict; 15th October 2010 at 5:08 PM.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

How do i make a account for dream world?? I really have no idea what to do

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemAddict View Post
    Did anyone play the dungeon exploring game and earn a password to download an Eeveelution into Dream World? Just curious, and I'm also curious as to how it will actually work, since I haven't seen any places to input passwords on Dream World.
    From the Pokemon Daisuki website, it seems that the Eevee evolution should just appear in your Friend Board in your house as long as your Daisuki account and GBL account are linked. We'll just have to wait until Oct 20th to find out for sure though! I didn't see any information about needing to enter a password.

-edit-
    My bad, I didn't read through the whole page properly. The Eevee campaign page says that you need to click on the Campaign button (that orange button on the right side of the GBL main page). It does not mention anything about entering a code.
    Last edited by sutafairu; 16th October 2010 at 1:30 AM.

We have to do stuff for it? Gonna have to figure that out. And apparently our GL ID is good for the entire Japanese pokemon site.

edit: only info I can find poking around the site is that on the 20th. "one of the seven events to meet the evolution of Eevee October 20, 2010 (Wednesday) afternoon - 31 January 2011 (Mon) 23:59
    October 1 start date ※ (Friday) change from now."

..I really need to learn to read japanese...
    Last edited by Arande; 15th October 2010 at 9:52 PM.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSwampert View Post
    1. Once you get Makomo the Dream Smoke from the Abandoned Lot of Dreams, after saving the Munna from Plasma Grunts after you beat the first Gym. At the same time, you recieve the C-Gear.

2. I don't think so. Well, so far I've only found past Gen Pokemon in the Dream World, and Washibon's only found after the 8th Gym's City. The best option you have is to find someone who bred it beforehand.
    Okay, gracias, SapphireSwampert.

Hm. Dammit, Gamfreak. You put the best bird in the worst place! I guess I'll have to... trade...
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

So long as your Daisuki club account is linked with your PGL account it should all be fine although I can't remember if they said you'd have to find them on dream island and do a minigame first. But of course, if you didn't play labyrinth then it's too late as the campaign's already stopped.

Im trying to make a account and i think im doing the right thing i made an account on the pokemon-gl site but everytime i log in this appears

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9987/helpsj.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by redfable View Post
    Im trying to make a account and i think im doing the right thing i made an account on the pokemon-gl site but everytime i log in this appears

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9987/helpsj.jpg
    That means you haven't created an account yet.

You need to put in a Nickname between 4-15 characters long into the top box and your Game Sync ID code into the box below. The nickname also can't be the same as the one you may have for the Daisuki club.

Ok thanks very much

Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    Some Dream World art for the 5th gen Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Big:
    Oh la la! That's some cool Dream World artwork right there. I think you posted Pururiru's and Symbolar's before, but Muurando's is new; it looks really mad, kind of like it's ingame sprite haha. Let's see what else, Zorua and Tabunne are the best-looking Pokemon there to be honest. Maybe it's just because I'm not so used to the others. Zuruggu's evolved form looks so "gangsta" though, which is probably the look they were going for? I think I've seen Yanappu's Dream World artwork before or something; it seems familiar for some odd reason. Daikenki's and the mushroom Pokemon's artwork is average.

Anyway, I just took a look at the Dream World exclusive moves page and I have to say, I expected a whole lot better. I had my brother try the Dream World an I think all he has gotten so far is a Sentret :s

Sorry im a huge n00b but everytime i try making a name this happens http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6350/help2y.jpg
    what am i doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by redfable View Post
    Sorry im a huge n00b but everytime i try making a name this happens http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6350/help2y.jpg
    what am i doing wrong?
    You're putting in the wrong Game Sync ID code. It's a 10 character long code.

Page 2 of 694 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast