Page 237 of 694 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

My 2nd pokemon was a Adament Shinx with max attack!

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Okay,
    my Victini has been tucked in.
    How do I play now?
    I haven't changed the date or time and I tucked my Mienfoo in on Tuesday night.
    What am I doing wrong?
    go here: http://en.pokemon-gl.com/

Create an account using the ID you were given when you first connected to the global link (it's in the main menu under 'game sync settings'). After that, when you come to the main global link page (the link above), it should list the pokemon you've put to sleep on the left side along with the login name you chose. Near the bottom of the map on the same page is a purplish box called 'dream world.' Click that and follow the instructions.
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

"If one out of every million stars in the universe has planets around it, and one out of every million of those has life,
    and one out of every million of those has intelligent life, then there are literally millions of planets out there with intelligent life.
    So if we are alone in the universe, it seems like an awful waste of space"-Carl Sagan

Codes:
    Pearl
    Zuiver 3093 3548 1719

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    i keep getting this when i tuck in a Pokemon:

A communication error occurred.
    please try again.

if this does not solve the problem,
    refer to the "Troubleshooting"
    section of your Instruction Booklet.

Error Code: 13204
    Error Code: 13204

The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is currently experiencing problems due to a high amount of players, or is temporarily down. Please try again later.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc...S&locale=en_US

I got an error message this morning when I logged into the Global Link site. Yesterday, I got a similar message and I was redirected to Pokemon.com. Now, I got some generic error code thing like other people have gotten. Well, I can't access the Dream World until after 2 p.m. anyway, so I'll just return to the Global Link site later on to see if it's fixed or not. I'm still really worried about the berries, though. I don't have too many left and for some reason, I only found one yesterday while exploring the Island of Dreams.

If you tuck in a Pokemon, will it remain asleep (and you still able to access the Dream World with it) even if your DS moves out of wireless range?

While your Pokemon is asleep, can you keep playing the main game?

I'm asking because I can access wi-fi with my DS once a week at best and I can't have my laptop with me at the same time when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisa180 View Post
    If you tuck in a Pokemon, will it remain asleep (and you still able to access the Dream World with it) even if your DS moves out of wireless range?

I'm asking because I can access wi-fi with my DS once a week at best and I can't have my laptop with me at the same time when I do.
    To answer your first question, yes, it will, but you will not be able to get your Pokémon back nor collect your items or find Pokémon in the Entralink & Entree Forest respectively until you wake it up on the Dream World & C-Gear. To answer your second question, yes, you can continue your main game while your Pokémon is asleep, but you cannot use the Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisa180 View Post

Once your Pokemon is asleep, it stays asleep until you wake it up. And you can do whatever you want on the game, or you can play other games.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Thank you! That's a huge relief!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudkraken View Post
    After playing with four accounts for three days, I've concluded there is no direct method to link to your friends in the pal pad.

Instead, try attaching yourself to a few giant hubs of isles, and have your friend find an isle in one of those hubs, and then try to find your connected isle. =(

This reminds me of those space xploration sims, where you have to map the connection between systems, and eventually find the systems of your friends/enemy. >_<
    I thought both you and your friend had to see each other in the Wi-Fi Room and then, both had to visit the Dream World at least once? That's how it used to work in JP Global Link, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

Cleared up the issue and finally got in. Went through and got a female Cloud Nine Lickitung. I also spent some time going to other people's islands and watering plants that needed it.

The amount of people that don't even plant berries is insane.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/9srvac.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/22c951.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    I thought both you and your friend had to see each other in the Wi-Fi Room and then, both had to visit the Dream World at least once? That's how it used to work in JP Global Link, at least.
    BCVM & I were trying in vain to go to each other's islands to no real avail. Found some other guy though.

Only thing I can think of is we should have put our settings to "Everyone" before going on rather than while we were there.

Quote Originally Posted by ABXY View Post
    Cleared up the issue and finally got in. Went through and got a female Cloud Nine Lickitung. I also spent some time going to other people's islands and watering plants that needed it.

The amount of people that don't even plant berries is insane.
    This is why i add everyone that plants berries especially the japanese people
    FC: 4382 - 1979 - 0982

5 IV Pokemon for trade:
        Spoiler:- :

I tucked in my yamma in yesterday and it is still not dreaming and the dream world screen still won't load past 0%

Hi everyone.

I'm having a hard time just getting my Game ID, is that an issue for anyone else? I noticed most people are able to access the DW by now, but whenever I select Game Sync from the main menu or the C-Gear, I get this:

Communication error.

Disconnecting from
    Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

I've been trying for the past days and my wi-fi connection here is excellent. Anyone know what the problem might be? I live in Canada, if it's any help.

I'd very much appreciate any tips on what to do.
    Jess
    X: 4725-8990-9408 (use this one unless I tell you otherwise)
    White 2: 3869 5826 1336
    HG: 5199 7469 4159

Quote Originally Posted by Skyla1 View Post
    I tucked in my yamma in yesterday and it is still not dreaming and the dream world screen still won't load past 0%
    i had the same problem i just used a difrent computer and it worked

Can you find the berries that take away EV's in the dream world? I looked on the items you can find in the dream world on serebii and none of them are listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Poketmonsta0310 View Post
    Can you find the berries that take away EV's in the dream world? I looked on the items you can find in the dream world on serebii and none of them are listed.
    Mario with laser's said a friend of his found one of them, so it's possible they were added in.

I have been looking at some of my friends profiles and homes & noticed they don't have many dream points or items on their share shelves.

For max dream points & items per day, if you don't know this, ~

To keep playing games and find loads of items & pokemon to choose from ... When you get 1 space away from the Dream Tree, click to return home and start again! All pokemon you seen and items you found will remain. Repeat many times.

To find peoples homes and help make sure you use all your water (if your friends berries have all been watered), there is normally a random persons home on the bottom right of your dream map. You can check their berry rows, if they don't have any plants to water, go home. When you look again at your dream map, a different random persons home appears! Keep doing it until you find berries which need water until run out of water ^^;
    Last edited by Arudo; 16th April 2011 at 9:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfreckles View Post
    Hi everyone.

I'm having a hard time just getting my Game ID, is that an issue for anyone else? I noticed most people are able to access the DW by now, but whenever I select Game Sync from the main menu or the C-Gear, I get this:

Communication error.

Disconnecting from
    Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

I've been trying for the past days and my wi-fi connection here is excellent. Anyone know what the problem might be? I live in Canada, if it's any help.

I'd very much appreciate any tips on what to do.

I've had this problem too. One guess is that the servers are busy. Others have said that using the Complete Pokedex cheat on the Action Replay messes up your ability to connect to the Dream World.

For the later problem, though, as far as I know, the only solution for that is to re-start your game.

Credit goes to Transfuse for creating this wonderful image.

Friend Code: 1006-0289-8125
    Type: Steel - Skarmory, Ferroseed, and Klefki

Current Shinies (Y only):

Spoiler:

If you return home right before the tree, how many times can you go around in the forest before Pokemon stop appearing? I return whilst at the tree and tend to go around 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by ABXY View Post
    If you return home right before the tree, how many times can you go around in the forest before Pokemon stop appearing? I return whilst at the tree and tend to go around 3 times.

I have done it until my hour was up. When that happened, I got a message saying my hour was up, but at the bottom was an option to keep playing in DW. I made a wish then prepare to wake my pokemon up, sent pokemon and items & exit the DW, so I can be ready to tuck another in when it's time.
    Last edited by Arudo; 16th April 2011 at 9:40 PM.

Alright, I'm gonna try that next time. Thanks.

they should extend the time you have i think

Default :d

Dream World in less tha two hours
    So far I've played wit Charmeleon and Jirachi in there
    Today is Giratina's turn
    Then I think I'll tuck in Victini, because apparently when he's in there he looks more like is shiny form :P
    Is there a limit on DW friends? I mean I guess it doesn't mean anything because they are all faceless strangers to me, but it would be nice to have a lot

how can i check how many dream points i have?

EDIT: I just found how can i check my dream points !!! thank anyways
    Last edited by yuzke; 16th April 2011 at 10:54 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pkm Black FC: 2666 6276 8745

Page 237 of 694 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast