Page 279 of 694 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Pucca_ness View Post
    So uhh where's that Espeon I worked so hard to get from that stupid game?

Sorry if you guys are sick of answering this question but I Only went on for my Espeon... ended up with a female infiltrator Hoppip.
    May 5th the chance to get an eeveelution ends. and sometime after that the promotion to pick it up will start on the GL promotions area. So basically the time to pick it up has not started yet.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

My computer lagged on me while I was playing the Let's Make Ice Cream game last night. I was stacking some ice cream scoops when the computer started slowing down. It's lagged a bit before, but never this badly. I still managed to win the game, but I quickly left the Dream World after that, just in case. I'm planning on going back on later on to transfer over my DW Bellsprout, but I hope that it doesn't lag again :c

So just how long does everyone here think Nintendo will make us wait before they finally release Gen 5 pokemon into the Dream World?
    (I want my Serperior, Swoobat, Chandelure & Landorus, dang it!)

Oh, and does anyone know anything about how to find the EV-reducing & pinch Berries in Dream World?
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus

My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck JB View Post
    So just how long does everyone here think Nintendo will make us wait before they finally release Gen 5 pokemon into the Dream World?
    At least until the next game(s). The reason that there aren't any Generation 5 Pokemon on the Dream World is because they lack overworld sprites in Black/White. A future game may include those, but we aren't 100% sure yet. Someone brought up the possibility of Nintendo giving them out via other methods like at event distributions, but I don't like that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck JB View Post

Oh, and does anyone know anything about how to find the EV-reducing & pinch Berries in Dream World?
    I'd say it'll be sometime around/after the release of gray, or the RSE remakes. If they keep the site running that long. Don't hold your breath on it.

I know the EV reducing berries are in the Open Sky area, check serebii's page, it'll have all that kind of info

are there rse remakes being made?

Its possible that Gen 5 Pokemon with their hidden ability can come from a side game like Pokemon Ranger.

This is a signature.

That is Ran.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuRikaku View Post
    Its possible that Gen 5 Pokemon with their hidden ability can come from a side game like Pokemon Ranger.
    doubt this will happen to be honest

I don't think that they'll distribute Pokemon with hidden abilities outside of the Dream World. We have Darmanitan and Musharna in the games, but I don't think that they'll start giving them out via event distributions or via other games like Ranger. They'll probably just update the Dream World with new Pokemon at some point in the future. But like I said before, it probably won't be until the next game(s).

...And you believe this because...?

It's perfectly possible, and it seems like the kind of thing they'd do.

yeah I agree; if they've done it in the past, thats good enough reason to assume they'll do it again. As long as it doesn't require me to have another DS on hand I'm fine with it for now.

Also, I have a question about the Ice Cream Game. Whats the best way to get a good score? concentrate on making them "bite-sized", the variety of scoops or a large amount of scoops? I will get a Leaf Blade Farfetch'd if it kills me darnit

-EQ
    X FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my 8 legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post
    yeah I agree; if they've done it in the past, thats good enough reason to assume they'll do it again. As long as it doesn't require me to have another DS on hand I'm fine with it for now.
    If you're talking about event distributions where Pokemon with hidden abilities are given out, then it hasn't been done before. That's what gets me. If they really wanted to give them out via other methods, then why haven't they done so already? They've given out tons of Wonder Card event Pokemon in Generation 5 already yet none of them have hidden abilities from what I can tell.

Just got a Calm Ponyta!
    Last edited by LegendWilkes; 21st April 2011 at 9:52 PM.

It was fun in the DW today~
    To make up for the lack of females yesterday,
    I found a Mareep, Butterfree, Murkrow, Aerodactyl and Hoothoot. (:
    I chose to take the Butterfree home.

I also found a Hondew berry, and swaped for a Grepa berry. ^_^

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post
    Also, I have a question about the Ice Cream Game. Whats the best way to get a good score? concentrate on making them "bite-sized", the variety of scoops or a large amount of scoops? I will get a Leaf Blade Farfetch'd if it kills me darnit

-EQ
    Hold down the scoop in the scooping portion of the screen until it's as large as it will go, then put in the bowl.

You will win.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    If you're talking about event distributions where Pokemon with hidden abilities are given out, then it hasn't been done before. That's what gets me. If they really wanted to give them out via other methods, then why haven't they done so already? They've given out tons of Wonder Card event Pokemon in Generation 5 already yet none of them have hidden abilities from what I can tell.
    Not really tons. What we've gotten so far are Darkrai (no HA), movie Victini (no HA), TFE Pokemon (not really the point), and I don't know what else. If they would do it, they would do it later on in the generation, like they did with TRU Dragonite, the Strongest Pokemon events, things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakujitsu View Post
    It was fun in the DW today~
    To make up for the lack of females yesterday,
    I found a Mareep, Butterfree, Murkrow, Aerodactyl and Hoothoot. (:
    I chose to take the Butterfree home.

I also found a Hondew berry, and swaped for a Grepa berry. ^_^
    Wow awesome Personally I woulda taken Aerodactyl, but I love Butterfree so thats a toughie lol I found a female Mareep and Bidoof, but I decided to take a Lotad that knew Water Pulse. I think thats the 3rd male I've taken out of 7 DW Pokemon My ladies are Lickitung, Ponyta, Poochyena and Exeggcute (Harvest is a cool ability really, especially when you have a Persim berry when battling against Lilligant!)

btw Thanks a person, I'll give it a shot. You WILL be mine, Leaf Blade Farfetch'd! MWAHAHAHA!!!

-EQ
    Last edited by EQWashu; 21st April 2011 at 10:52 PM.
    X FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my 8 legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by bulber View Post
    -REPEATED; NEVER ANSWERED. VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL-

Two things:

Since the DW goals were cut in half a bit ago (Such as the Sky being unlocked earlier @ 2,500 pts), does that include the Pokemon (such as 10,000 pts for Vulpix)?

And

I read somewhere that you could only take 50 Pokemon out of the Dream World. Is that forever? In other words, is it like "hey, you took 50 Pkmn out and didn't realize you couldn't take more. Ha, Ha, now you can't get any more good ones!" ?

When someone answers my questions, could they both post it and PM it to me; I just had to navigate 15+ pgs to find my earlier question wasn't answered!
    To be repeated again...

I spent 10 min in the DW and had to go elsewhere. I can go back in, right?
    Quote of the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!
    Bow to the Dual-Weilding Key of Destiny
    Roxas:Claimed

Which to take home, a female Lotad with Absorb or a male Poochyena with Poison Fang? Please help soon...

Edit: I chose Lotad..
    Last edited by PinkPalkia; 21st April 2011 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPalkia View Post
    Which to take home, a female Lotad with Absorb or a male Poochyena with Poison Fang? Please help soon...

Edit: I chose Lotad..
    You should go with females.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I found an Adamant Bidoof with Aqua Tail today, shame it was male, but I took it back with me anyway...
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Quote Originally Posted by Something~Kinda~Ooooh View Post
    I found an Adamant Bidoof with Aqua Tail today, shame it was male, but I took it back with me anyway...
    You do know that Nature is generated when you pick up your Pokemon from Entree Forest, right?

Meaning you can get a female Bidoof and use a Synchronizer to get it with an Adamant nature.

Quick question, can you SR for a certain nature for the Pokemon you befriend or is it set once you Sync the game? Also do synchronizers work like they normally do? I want a Timid Espeon once they get released. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Ha ha, looks like my question is already answered. XD Nevermind then. :P

I was lied to. Someone told me that if you exit the DW with remaining time, you could go back later. I had to leave to help the family and still had 40+ minutes left, but I'm not allowed back on! Wasted day...

Could someone please answer my questions in the other post?
    Quote of the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!
    Bow to the Dual-Weilding Key of Destiny
    Roxas:Claimed

Quote Originally Posted by bulber View Post
    I was lied to. Someone told me that if you exit the DW with remaining time, you could go back later. I had to leave to help the family and still had 40+ minutes left, but I'm not allowed back on! Wasted day...
    Did you exit and prepare to wake up, or just leave temporarily?

If you leave and prepare to wake up, you're done for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Did you exit and prepare to wake up, or just leave temporarily?

If you leave and prepare to wake up, you're done for the day.
    Unless you can put another asleep that day. Then that poke can go in with the remaining time.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/9srvac.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/22c951.png[/IMG]

Page 279 of 694 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast