Page 280 of 694 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPalkia View Post
    Which to take home, a female Lotad with Absorb or a male Poochyena with Poison Fang? Please help soon...

Edit: I chose Lotad..
    I would've chosen the Poochyena with Poison Fang, but that's just because I love Pokemon with strange moves. I found one yesterday, but I couldn't beat the mini-game and it disappeared. I swear, that Sky Race game is out to get me. I managed to make it through more than half of the game without encountering any electric orbs and then I crashed into several of them near the finish line. I was so close to beating it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Something~Kinda~Ooooh View Post
    I found an Adamant Bidoof with Aqua Tail today, shame it was male, but I took it back with me anyway...
    I found a Bidoof with Aqua Tail as well and I decided to keep it. Looking back, there were probably better Pokemon to keep, but I'm a sucker for Bidoof with special moves.

Quote Originally Posted by ABXY View Post
    Unless you can put another asleep that day. Then that poke can go in with the remaining time.
    Nope. Doesn't work.

None of my Pokemon today had special moves. My choices were a male Igglybuff, female Rattata, male Hoppip, and female Taillow. I kind of wanted the Igglybuff or Rattata, but eventuall decided on the Taillow.

Edit-
    My mistake, I hadn't realized Taillow's Mirror Move was Dream World exclusive. That just makes it even better than, even though it probably won't keep Mirror Move.
    Last edited by Armored Zangoose; 22nd April 2011 at 2:49 AM.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.
    By putting this text in my signature, I pledge to submit hundreds of thousands of votes for Ditto when the Global Link popularity poll comes to the U.S. If you intend to do this as well, please add this to your signature. In bold text. Started by Missingno. Master.

Whats The Chances of finding a Natu in Windswept Sky?
    My Friend Code is 2666 1897 0130

Not sure if this has been asked before, but is there any way to send more than 1 Pokemon to the Entralink, or can you only do one per day?
    Black
    White

Quote Originally Posted by Eldin View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked before, but is there any way to send more than 1 Pokemon to the Entralink, or can you only do one per day?
    You may only transfer one Pokemon to the Entralink per day. The only exceptions are promotional Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbot3000 View Post
    Was I the only one disappointed that you can only seem to have 9 Dream Pals? Are they ever going to increase this amount?
    You're not the only one. I've got seven DPals and three pending requests, and it's telling me I'm full up. Do you have a pending request? Seven and/or nine are both rather random numbers.

I think I left last night (booted out by the clock >_<) with around 2100 points or near. It keeps getting tougher to find waterable Berry patches in the maze that is the Dream Pal web. =s

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    You're not the only one. I've got seven DPals and three pending requests, and it's telling me I'm full up. Do you have a pending request? Seven and/or nine are both rather random numbers.

I think I left last night (booted out by the clock >_<) with around 2100 points or near. It keeps getting tougher to find waterable Berry patches in the maze that is the Dream Pal web. =s
    Tell me about it. I think I need to map out the people I've got. It's sort of sprawling...
    At least I don't have to worry about mine going unwatered

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Tell me about it. I think I need to map out the people I've got. It's sort of sprawling...
    At least I don't have to worry about mine going unwatered
    I'm doing exactly that right now.

Going to try to have Dream Pals totally unconnected to one another, so that each pal gives access to a separate web. Mwahaha, manipulation... Incidentally, if anybody finds a home owned by Profesco, that's me. Drop me a VM, I guess. It'd be nifty to know if anyone who visits me is actually an SPPFer. =P

Oh, and I actually had 2420 points last night. I'll be getting Windswept Sky tonight, it seems. Whoo and such.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Got back from Dream world, diglett gave me another row for berry planting ran into a female Farfetch'd and female Surskit being the bugfan that I am went with Surskit. Dream pts. now at 2350 so just a bit more and I'll be able to go too the next area.
    Platinum
    Name:Eric
    FC:0044-8708-6853

Had to make my hardest decision today, between:

Nidoran-F with Hustle and Super Fang

or

Exeggcute with Harvest and Synthesis.

I ended up going with the Nidoran, because Super Fang would be incredibly helpful.

~*~Made by Me~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbot3000 View Post
    Was I the only one disappointed that you can only seem to have 9 Dream Pals? Are they ever going to increase this amount?
    I have 10 Dream Pals.
    3DS-FC->2406-5157-1570

credit to ShinySandshrew^

Credit to draya the dark master^

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post

The limit is ten, delete your pending request/s and you can get up to 10 pals, unfortunately people can still send you requests when your dream pal roster is full, I have a couple of pages of people requesting me that I can't accept

I feel fortunate to have been able to acquire the name I use here for my Dream World ID.

I'm kind of particular about my Dream Pals, as I generally only accept requests from people who nickname their Pokemon, and make it a note to keep a full garden planted.

Came back with a female Bidoof and no luck with watering plants.

DW is starting to hate me in terms of watering.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/9srvac.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/22c951.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ABXY View Post
    Came back with a female Bidoof and no luck with watering plants.

DW is starting to hate me in terms of watering.
    I couldn't find any berries to water today either.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Yeah watering plants is kinda hard either their still moist or its already been watered. >_<*
    Platinum
    Name:Eric
    FC:0044-8708-6853

I got a Mareep with Plus.

And I stole a Metronome from an advanced guy's shelf. Hope he likes my generous and friendly Oran Berry trade.

And that also includes all the unique berries I so generously traded for Oran Berries.

Just went through a pretty bad run. 24 pokemon befriended and no females. Managed to unlock the third area while playing today but only four pokemon showed up when I did get my one visit.

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post
    yeah I agree; if they've done it in the past, thats good enough reason to assume they'll do it again. As long as it doesn't require me to have another DS on hand I'm fine with it for now.

Also, I have a question about the Ice Cream Game. Whats the best way to get a good score? concentrate on making them "bite-sized", the variety of scoops or a large amount of scoops? I will get a Leaf Blade Farfetch'd if it kills me darnit

-EQ
    I just got a female farfetch'd with leaf blade from the ice cream game >_>

went into the dream world and saw a few female 2 of which were bidoof >.<
    upside is one of the female was a farfetch'd and the first one ive seen in a dream world

Yay, I unlocked the windswept sky! I can only go there randomly though?

Anyway, I found 19 Pokemon today, 1 of which was female. Wow. xD But it was a Swellow with Scrappy and Tailwind. I'll definetly SR for a good nature. :]

Edit: Eeep, I meant Taillow.
    Shiny Hunting!

My Shinies: Now Hunting:
    FC: 0260 9611 5294
    My art thread :3

Just got a female Lickitung

The ice cream game kept crashing on me although I did find that using Sitrus berries gives you super sticky ice cream, which makes things a lot easier to stack...
    I'm 25, finishing up pharmacy school, and have been playing Pokemon since original Red

Currently breeding for a shiny Mareep with good IVs. Have 3 and 4 IV children, some have Plus ability, pm me if you want one.

My (nearly flawless)RNG'd Shinies:

X FC: 3926-5456-6701 (name: allie. PM me if you add me!)

I'm really not a fan of the Ice-cream game. I'll have to try Sitrus Berries tomarrow if I play the Ice-Cream game...

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

if you buy a furniture, then put it away, do you have to repurchase it, or have you essentially "unlocked" it for future use?

Page 280 of 694 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast