Page 288 of 694 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Spoiler:- More than 100000:

Now 2550 points. I'll be able to go to Open Sky tomorrow.

So apparently, it is possible to earn Dream Points while you're not using the site. I woke up this morning with an even number of points when I'm sure I didn't last night. The 10 point difference is probably due to item swapping- I wasn't sure if both players get the points, but now I think they do.

Got a second Pokemon cartridge on the way- I'm debating whether I should link it to my current PGL account, or create a new account. I'd like to use my second game primarily for berry growing.

Is anyone worried about what will happen when their current DS breaks down? Our PGL accounts are tied to the DS the Game Sync ID was generated with, correct? I put my buttons through a lot of abuse (mostly due to Pokemon).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    So apparently, it is possible to earn Dream Points while you're not using the site. I woke up this morning with an even number of points when I'm sure I didn't last night. The 10 point difference is probably due to item swapping- I wasn't sure if both players get the points, but now I think they do.

Got a second Pokemon cartridge on the way- I'm debating whether I should link it to my current PGL account, or create a new account. I'd like to use my second game primarily for berry growing.

Is anyone worried about what will happen when their current DS breaks down? Our PGL accounts are tied to the DS the Game Sync ID was generated with, correct? I put my buttons through a lot of abuse (mostly due to Pokemon).
    It is linked up to your game cartridge, not your DS you would have to wait 48 hours before you could re-enter your dream world but it would still work fine!

Oh and I set up a second account for my other copy my goal is to someday befriend my accounts!
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post

i think you should create two accounts for two games.so you can get 2 eeveelutions since you have 2 pokemon.com accounts

Oh, then I guess it's only needed to generate the unique ID at the beginning (and penalize people who hop between systems often). Thanks.

I'm dreading having to search for myself in a cloud of people. I wonder if registering both games to a single account links them as DW Pals automatically? On the other hand, I would like to play two separate accounts, just so I can concentrate on other things.

edit: ah, good point about the Eeveelution game. I'd forgotten about that.

I would like to know how many pokemon you can send to the game from the dream world. Is it only one per day, or can you send many
    Name: Steph
    3DS FC: 4055-3321-5694

Current Shinies: (X) Caterpie, Luvdisc, Emolga, Croagunk. (Y) Zubat

Cool

Got quite the haul today. Chose the female bidoof with aqua tail.

Spoiler:

3840 points atm.
    Last edited by Dizzee; 23rd April 2011 at 3:39 PM.
    Platinum FC: 1204-7135-3653 Nickname: Dizzee
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/idcac0.jpg[/img]

what's the best way to stack the ice cream in ice cream scoop?
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Quote Originally Posted by ZeldaFan20 View Post
    I would like to know how many pokemon you can send to the game from the dream world. Is it only one per day, or can you send many
    One a day.

what's the best way to stack the ice cream in ice cream scoop?
    I got 77 inches yesterday by stacking huge scoops right on top of each other.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    One a day.

I got 77 inches yesterday by stacking huge scoops right on top of each other.
    so you just keep scooping the stickiest type of ice cream and putting them exactly on top of each-other?
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    so you just keep scooping the stickiest type of ice cream and putting them exactly on top of each-other?
    There's a clip in the first post of this thread.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwnDb...eature=related

Did it the same way for the first time today and got to 140 inch with almost 40000 points.
    Platinum FC: 1204-7135-3653 Nickname: Dizzee
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/idcac0.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    I tried alternating between the types of ice-cream. I also put 2 medium sized scoops on the bottom to help keep it balanced.

Credit to zhanton

Just went through the forest a few times and chose my pokemon. Surprisingly, 5 out of the 6 pokemon I encountered were female. That's a new personal record. I ended up choosing the female Poochyena with Howl.

So is there a way to get multiple Eeveelutions with just one game by making multiple accounts?
    00][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    So is there a way to get multiple Eeveelutions with just one game by making multiple accounts?
    I think not.

Credit to zhanton

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I think not.
    definitely nope

Yesterday, I finally found the female Shinx I had been looking for for five days.
    I sent it home, even though I kind of wanted the female Gligar too. (:
    I now have arond 3210 Dreampoins~

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

I found a male bidoof with tackle so far I found 8 males all knowing crapy moves
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

about 2 weeks to expect eeveelutions

quick question, where do you obtain dream dust in the game to even access the dreamworld. ive looked it up on youtube and skimmed through some stuff on here and couldnt find anything -_-

Quote Originally Posted by lickwid View Post
    quick question, where do you obtain dream dust in the game to even access the dreamworld. ive looked it up on youtube and skimmed through some stuff on here and couldnt find anything -_-
    It's part of the story, a little after you beat the first gym you get the mist(mist not dust :P) and then you'll be able to use the dreamworld.
    Shiny Hunt:
    (RE/April 9) (RNGMay 6) (Future RNG)
    (Future RNG) (MMing) (Future MM)
    (Future RNG Egg) (Future RNG Egg)

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzee View Post
    There's a clip in the first post of this thread.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwnDb...eature=related

Did it the same way for the first time today and got to 140 inch with almost 40000 points.
    that video is great, thanks Dizzee! Thats a cool trick that was used, I'll have to remember that...You *WILL* be mine, Leaf Blade Farfetch'd! Mwahahaha!

Had a great day in the DW. I was able to water 15 berries, and found or traded probably all berries except stat changers. And, on my last trip to the island, I finally went to the Windswept Sky Area! I found some decent pokemon (Zubat w/ Hypnosis), Starravia w/ Tailwind, Hoothoot (forgot its move, it was cool but not special); but in the end, I had a heartbreaking choice to make:

-Female Aerodactyl w/ Steal Rock
    -Female Yanma w/ Giga Drain
    -Male Sentret w/ Covet (compliments its Frisk Ability)
    -Male Poochyena w/ Dark Pulse (to breed with my female so the offspring would get Dark Pulse)

After some consideration, I went with Aerodactyl, only because I'm really good a the Sky Race game and I'll hold out til I get Poochyena w/ Poison Fang (dare to dream lol).

So, what is the step-by-step process of being able to return to the DW during your hour to retrieve another pokemon (if there is one)?

-EQ, one step closer to Leaf Blade Farfetch'd!
    X FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Really rubbish haul today. The only things I found were three Oran berries and a Hoppip with Infiltrator and a Bidoof with Moody, which I've already got. So crummy, I hope tomorrow's better
    Running for the thrill of it

The Dream World Server crashed on me and i can't click anything. Im afraid i might not get my Victini back. :{

EDIT: I managed to wake it up!
    Last edited by 2D Thom; 23rd April 2011 at 7:06 PM.
    Welcome to SPPf! Where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Yup, the points are like...any argument in this forum!

I have claimed Wooper!

I finally managed to beat the DW Eeveelution game, and get Espeon.
    But how can I be completely sure that it saved the Espeon I won? ._.
    It didn't say that I earned a trainer token, so I'm a bit worried that it didn't save it,
    since I've been trying and failing for four days before I finally did it. >_<

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

Page 288 of 694 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast