Page 289 of 694 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Kakujitsu View Post
    I finally managed to beat the DW Eeveelution game, and get Espeon.
    But how can I be completely sure that it saved the Espeon I won? ._.
    It didn't say that I earned a trainer token, so I'm a bit worried that it didn't save it,
    since I've been trying and failing for four days before I finally did it. >_<
    I don't think I got a trainer token when I got my Espeon in the game. you can always re-enter the game, and you'll get a prompt saying you already chose your pokemon.

-EQ, desperate for Leaf Blade Farfetch'd!
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

How many Pokemon don't have Dream World abilities?

Just got my hopip with inflitrator, waterd some people's berries and swapped like two things. Tomorrow I'm only tucking in a Pokemon because I can't do DW tomorrow I wont have access to it at my cousin's house.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    How many Pokemon don't have Dream World abilities?
    Kakuna, Metapod, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Koffing, Weezing, Mew
    Misdreavous, Unown, Pupitar, Celebi
    Silcoon, Cascoon, Slakoth, Vigoroth(totally should have got Huge Power), Slaking, Shedinja, Plusle, Minun, Vibrava, Flygon (no I did not overlook Trapinch), Lunatone, Solrock, Baltoy, Claydol, Castform, Kecleon, Duskull, Dusclops, Chimecho, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys
    Starly(its evos get Reckless, don't worry), Cherubi, Cherrim, Mismagius, Chingling, Carnivine, Dusknoir, Rotom, Regigigas, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus
    Victini, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Archen, Archeops, Zorua, Zoroark, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Cyrogonal, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virvizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keledo, Meloetta, Gensect

Basically: Cocoons, Pokemon with only Levitate, Pokemon with a unique/gimmick ability, and event Pokemon.

Beat the dw eevee game a second time, since the first time I got flareon, and I don't like him :P, This time I got vaporeon, but the DW itself is being difficult... Taking forever to tuck in a pokemon :/
        Spoiler:- There is stuff here... take a look mkay ;D:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Basically: Cocoons, Pokemon with only Levitate, Pokemon with a unique/gimmick ability, and event Pokemon.
    And Dusclops and Dusknoir.

Cursed Body would have been nice.

I've got DW to work on my laptop. It's so slow though.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Just got my hopip with inflitrator, waterd some people's berries and swapped like two things. Tomorrow I'm only tucking in a Pokemon because I can't do DW tomorrow I wont have access to it at my cousin's house.
    I got a female Hoppip with Infiltrator on my first run through the Dream World. To my surprise, it was female, too. I'll breed her with a male and hope that the offspring have the same ability. Not because I find it useful or anything, but because I like Pokemon with unique abilities. I also plan on doing the same with my female DW Oddish, but I still haven't transferred her to my game. My computer was having loading issues, but I have to wait a while before I go on the Dream World :c

OK, so apparently choosing to return to your home is like refusing to play with every Pokémon you would have found because the Island of Dreams is empty without me seeing anything.

I didn't even get Windswept Sky ONCE.

I'm having crazy luck with these games xD

/edit
    Quote Originally Posted by EQWashu View Post
    I'll hold out til I get Poochyena w/ Poison Fang (dare to dream lol).
    I have this :3 Yay for a week of awesome luck. Maybe I should play the lottery
    Last edited by pokandy; 24th April 2011 at 12:53 AM.

So, I restarted on my Black Version. Is there any way to re-register a game ID with a new Save File? I had both of my versions registered on one Global Link account. I would prefer to not create a whole new account for my new Black save file. Can anyone help?
    Black
    White

Decided to take the female Lickitung with Lick today...I was also thinking about the Shinx with Magnet Rise.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldin View Post
    So, I restarted on my Black Version. Is there any way to re-register a game ID with a new Save File? I had both of my versions registered on one Global Link account. I would prefer to not create a whole new account for my new Black save file. Can anyone help?
    Contact Customer Service and ask them to delete that Dream World account.

Unfortunately they cannot switch GSIDs, you have to create an entirely new account and start over.

You *WILL* be mine, Leaf Blade Farfetch'd! Mwahahaha!
    If you cannot manage to get a Farfetch'd with Leaf Blade, bring back a female. She breeds with Serperior (if you have one) and there is a chance she will pass on the ability. That's what I had to do.

I managed to use ALL my water today! It's so rare to find anyone who needs any watering. I search for such a long time, that I get frustrated. I brought home a female Taillow today! She had Mirror Move.
    ***New Signature To Come***

-Female Aerodactyl w/ Steal Rock
    -Female Yanma w/ Giga Drain
    -Male Sentret w/ Covet (compliments its Frisk Ability)
    -Male Poochyena w/ Dark Pulse (to breed with my female so the offspring would get Dark Pulse)

After some consideration, I went with Aerodactyl, only because I'm really good a the Sky Race game and I'll hold out til I get Poochyena w/ Poison Fang (dare to dream lol).

So, what is the step-by-step process of being able to return to the DW during your hour to retrieve another pokemon (if there is one)?

-EQ, one step closer to Leaf Blade Farfetch'd!
    You definetely made the right choice, IMO.

As for me, today I was stuck between
    Male Rattata w/Iron Tail
    Female Tangela
    Female Ponyta w/Thrash

I wanted all of them I eventually chose Ponyta because it was both fmale and had an exclusive move.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.
    By putting this text in my signature, I pledge to submit hundreds of thousands of votes for Ditto when the Global Link popularity poll comes to the U.S. If you intend to do this as well, please add this to your signature. In bold text. Started by Missingno. Master.

Quote Originally Posted by jwla View Post
    If you cannot manage to get a Farfetch'd with Leaf Blade, bring back a female. She breeds with Serperior (if you have one) and there is a chance she will pass on the ability. That's what I had to do.

I managed to use ALL my water today! It's so rare to find anyone who needs any watering. I search for such a long time, that I get frustrated. I brought home a female Taillow today! She had Mirror Move.
    good to know, thanks jwla!

Armored Zangoose: Thanks it sounded like you made a good choice too. My Ponyta was also female, but it knew Heat Wave instead (which I personally liked over Thrash)

and Pokeandy, you don't have to rub it in lol

-EQ, a female Farfetch'd away from Leaf Blade Farfetchd! lol
    Last edited by EQWashu; 24th April 2011 at 2:58 AM.
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female, HG/SS Ball Breeder! Over 200 Dream Ball Females!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14), Duskull (1/31/14), and 2 Ponytas (7/15/14, 7/16/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

I found a female Aerodactyl, Ledyba, Taillow, Hoppip and Sentret today. (:
    I also found my fourth Pass Orb for my collection, so I sent it, along with the Aerodactyl over to my game~

I also finally beat the Eeveelution game today,
    so now I'm looking forward to getting my DW Espeon.

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

Farfetch'd can breed with Smeargle I think, so the one you catch in the DW is inferior to that which you can breed. Curse would go well with it's ability.. +3 attack, +1 defense, -1 speed..

How do I even do the Eeveelution game?

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Default Eeveelution

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    How do I even do the Eeveelution game?
    You got to go to like pokemon . com then go to fun zone section. You'll see a link from blk and white and click it and you will play the game. I gots a Jolteon
    It's Brain Never Gets a Chance to Grow? Doesn't matter with it's Powerful Skull.

#409 Rampardos {}--
    OT: Akram-- ID: 21461
    Fossilized in Nacrene City
    Nature: Jolly~Ability: Mold Breaker
    Hidden Power: Dark 70
    Ivs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
    Evs: 4/252/0/0/0/252

Quote Originally Posted by DivinusErus View Post
    Farfetch'd can breed with Smeargle I think, so the one you catch in the DW is inferior to that which you can breed. Curse would go well with it's ability.. +3 attack, +1 defense, -1 speed..
    It wouldn't, by the way. Defiant ignores self-inflicted stat drops.

I have a question. D:
    If I didn't get a message saying that I have already chosen my Eeveelution when I go to the game, does that mean that it wasn't saved? ._.
    Do I have to play it again? ._.

Homura Akemi~

Quote Originally Posted by Kakujitsu View Post
    I have a question. D:
    If I didn't get a message saying that I have already chosen my Eeveelution when I go to the game, does that mean that it wasn't saved? ._.
    Do I have to play it again? ._.
    I didn't get a message neither, so I think its fine. Once the pop up at the end of the game comes up, just keep going through Continue/Next and it should have went through. I don't see any "receipt" kind of record for playing the game, so I don't know how it will work.

P.S. I can't wait for the DW Glaceon haha; I was kind of hoping for the Vaporeon but Glaceon's DW ability is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ATPdestroy View Post
    I didn't get a message neither, so I think its fine. Once the pop up at the end of the game comes up, just keep going through Continue/Next and it should have went through. I don't see any "receipt" kind of record for playing the game, so I don't know how it will work.

P.S. I can't wait for the DW Glaceon haha; I was kind of hoping for the Vaporeon but Glaceon's DW ability is nice.
    I read somewhere that if you click the Play again button, the Eeveelution won't be saved? is this true? ._.
    I'm really worried that I lost the Espeon I spent days trying to get..

Homura Akemi~

Today, I sent home a Poke Ball, Pass Orb, and a Stanler with Sap Sipper. Sadly, I didn't get high enough scores to get any good moves, and everything I found today were males.

Same thing in my end nothing but males. So I chose to take back Bidoof with Aqua Tail.
    Platinum
    Name:Eric
    FC:0044-8708-6853

Page 289 of 694 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast