Page 295 of 694 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

  1. #7351
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    26

    Default

    how can I make a game pal a dream pal?
    If you so sure what it aint, how about telling us what it am!

    Black: 4684 8503 0468

  2. #7352
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Yeah, I also made the mistake of launching the first Pokemon before the first ball appeared. It wasn't too much of an issue, but I did waste several seconds when that happened. I usually open around 20 balls while playing that game, but I've managed to open 25 in the past. It's a decent game in my opinion. My list of games goes like this (from easist to hardest):

    1) Ice Cream Stack
    2) Wailord Game
    3) Search for Lost Pokemon
    4) Flying Race
    mines close to that

    1) Ice Cream Stack
    2) Wailord Game
    3) Flying Race
    4) Search for Lost Pokemon

  3. #7353
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    As for me, it's probably:
    1) Flying Race
    2) Search for Lost Pokemon
    3) Ice Cream Stack
    4) Wailord Game
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

  4. #7354
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Longfist View Post
    how can I make a game pal a dream pal?
    Go to the Wish tree after the ten steps you make (its automatic.) Offer any berry and you can choose one of the DW pokemon you befriended to go to your game. Afterwards, once you're off and woke up your pokemon, use your C-Gear and click "Entralink." It will take you to a forrest where you can then capture the befriended pokemon. Obviously, use the DW poke ball which "magically" appears.

    Hope this helps!

  5. #7355
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    I think they meant how do they add other players to their Dream Pal list.

    You know what's really ironic, the one time when I had the absolute most luck in the Dream World was the time I was using Darkrai. Seriously, a creature of nightmares apparently has very good dreams (although the other players' Pokemon were cringing when I visited their houses for some reason...).
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

  6. #7356
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina USA
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Hi,
    I'm using the Dream World feature on PGL right now!

    First newbi time user here too, & I want to explore all the features of this service. Will someone here register me & vice-versa? Also on the PGL Friend/Pal List? Thanks.

    White FC:
    Bryan
    3525 1401 6220

    And also please educate me on this too (like the proper terms I should use, just wish to take advantage of all my game offerings)
    PokeBalls are biodegradable. Don't litter.
    ~Officer Jenny

  7. #7357
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    188

    Default

    unlocked shiny sea and got myself a slowpoke female with regenerator.and in the sea when i clicked a moving rock a mantine showed up and under it's wing there was a remoraid too.(but remoraid didn't show up at the dream tree though)



  8. #7358
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    I think they meant how do they add other players to their Dream Pal list.

    You know what's really ironic, the one time when I had the absolute most luck in the Dream World was the time I was using Darkrai. Seriously, a creature of nightmares apparently has very good dreams (although the other players' Pokemon were cringing when I visited their houses for some reason...).
    You're prolly right, and its mad ironic haha.

  9. #7359
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    ok so ive beaten the game and dont have the dream powder or dust in my inventory, im assuming i sold it a ways back, is it possible to obtain another one without restarting my game???

  10. #7360
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lickwid View Post
    ok so ive beaten the game and dont have the dream powder or dust in my inventory, im assuming i sold it a ways back, is it possible to obtain another one without restarting my game???
    you dont have it in your inventory just use game sync.because if you have beaten the game you already met fennel in her lab and got c gear thats all you need



  11. #7361
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    game sync is effing up on me. It has def been 24 hours since I woke up my pokemon and a calendar day as well.

    I have claimed Giratina

  12. #7362
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, England.
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    How can you hate that game?
    Myself, I find it next to impossible to get a perfect game on the Wailord one. Two Pokemon will come down at opposite ends of the fields, and you know one is going in the water and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. And since balls pop up and go away all the time, you're limited in what you can do to prevent this.

  13. #7363
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Jersy, USA
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Lucky, lucky. So yeah, at this point the only 2 EV berries I need to complete my collection are Grepa and Tamato. Tamato I've been hoping to find in the Windswept sky, because I've heard of people finding it there but I haven't come across one yet. Funny enough, every one of the EV berries I have found hasn't been of my own devices. It's all been from random Share Shelves.

    I'm hoping I get them all soon and can transport a decent amount back to my game. I realize though, that after I re-EV my Serperior, Reuniclus, and Carracosta, I won't have much use for them anymore... since anything I train past this point will be EV'd from the get go. I guess after that I can be nice and load up my own shelf with EV berries for other users. Then I can focus of getting berries I need for furniture to max out my crib.
    Current Black 2 Team:

  14. #7364
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Lucky, lucky. So yeah, at this point the only 2 EV berries I need to complete my collection are Grepa and Tamato. Tamato I've been hoping to find in the Windswept sky, because I've heard of people finding it there but I haven't come across one yet. Funny enough, every one of the EV berries I have found hasn't been of my own devices. It's all been from random Share Shelves.

    I'm hoping I get them all soon and can transport a decent amount back to my game. I realize though, that after I re-EV my Serperior, Reuniclus, and Carracosta, I won't have much use for them anymore... since anything I train past this point will be EV'd from the get go. I guess after that I can be nice and load up my own shelf with EV berries for other users. Then I can focus of getting berries I need for furniture to max out my crib.
    if you find my dw "leafblad2" check my shelf for tamato and greppa if they are still there.^_^



  15. #7365
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Jersy, USA
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew92 View Post
    if you find my dw "leafblad2" check my shelf for tamato and greppa if they are still there.^_^
    Hah, well my hour for this cycle is over but I'll definitely stop by if I see that name pop up. I wish there was some kind of user search feature or something but I guess nintendo is trying to be extra secure or whatever. If I find you I'll send you a Pal request though for sure.
    Current Black 2 Team:

  16. #7366

    Default

    I just hit 2500 points. Do I have to wait another day before I can get to the sky?

  17. #7367
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinofhonor View Post
    I just hit 2500 points. Do I have to wait another day before I can get to the sky?
    You shouldn't have to. When you go to the Dream Island next it should randomly select one of the two areas for you.

  18. #7368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klinny View Post
    You shouldn't have to. When you go to the Dream Island next it should randomly select one of the two areas for you.
    Oh. It's random? I didn't know that. I went to dream island two more times and decided that I probably needed to wait a day since I was just going to the forest automatically, so I woke my pokemon up. Ah well.

  19. #7369
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    720

    Default

    Well today was a good day, I managed to make my wish and I took an analytic staryu. I began by picking and planting my berries and watering my friends berries. I then explored the pleasant forest, the windswept sky and the Sparking Sea. I finished with 6310 dream points today.

    Also, after yesturday I found out that if you do not make a wish before you leave the dream world the day before all the pokemon you befriended on the previous day will still be there. So, if there is a pokemon you really wanted and you didn't have enough time to get it, don't panic and it will still be there tomorrow.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  20. #7370
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    i have 2560 points how do i get a new level now also can u get starters in dreamworld at all or will they be events
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  21. #7371
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    i have 2560 points how do i get a new level now also can u get starters in dreamworld at all or will they be events
    After you have achieved the 2500 points you can access the windswept sky. However, when you go to the island of dreams it will now pick one of the two courses randomly so you may still end up going to the pleasant forest, you just have to hope you get lucky but the odds are in your favour as its a 1 in 2 chance.

    Also, at the moment starters are only accessed through the events but they may add starters to the courses later on with an update but we will never know until that happens.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  22. #7372
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    After you have achieved the 2500 points you can access the windswept sky. However, when you go to the island of dreams it will now pick one of the two courses randomly so you may still end up going to the pleasant forest, you just have to hope you get lucky but the odds are in your favour as its a 1 in 2 chance.
    if you fail can you leave and do it again??

    i dont like those chances lol
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  23. #7373
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nuvema Town
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Tomorrow ( or Wednesday since it's maintenance day tomorrow ) I should reach 2500 points and unlock Windswept Sky

    But I have a question : If dreamworld sends me to Pleasant Forest again, is there a possibility to go to Windswept sky instead and catch a Pokemon there ?

  24. #7374
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    404

    Default

    I managed to get a 4th row for berry planting. Sadly Sky Race has become completely impossible for me, even on Chrome. It actually worked properly once, but I have a feeling it's too RAM intensive for my PC most of the time. Anyway, I also managed to visit a Japanese trainer's house and I snagged 3 EV reducing berries from the Share Shelf (I got my 3rd one earlier), so I now have at least 1 of each of the 6 EV reducing berries. I should be able to get enough Dream Points to have a chance at doing Windswept Sky the next time (The labyrinth game is usually the only game worth playing for me if I want dream points fast).

    BTW, I'll rate the difficulty of the minigames for me (easiest to hardest):

    Sky Race (if there's enough RAM for some reason and it runs properly at its intended speed)
    Wailord game (I've never failed this once, easy enough to get max DP, although it's time consuming)
    Labyrinth game (easy if you know the trick, and the fastest way for me to get DP).
    Ice-cream scoop (I hate this game... scoops just keep falling off a lot of the time, and I get very few DP).
    Sky Race (not enough RAM, the game runs so slowly that you simply do not have the time to reach the end even if you play perfectly, in some cases it may be possible to get to the end with less than 10 seconds).
    Last edited by JDavidC; 25th April 2011 at 12:41 PM.
    I will not trade for hacked/cloned pokemon.
    5th gen: I can breed max Sp.Att/Speed Zoruas with Extrasensory and Dark Pulse with a modest nature.

  25. #7375
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    if you fail can you leave and do it again??

    i dont like those chances lol
    It still works the same way as before. As soon as you get to the tree of dreams instead of taking your wish, return to your home and you will be able to go to the island of dreams again and this time you may get the windswept sky.
    Last edited by Orton155; 25th April 2011 at 1:26 PM.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Page 295 of 694 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •