Page 296 of 694 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Are people on your B/W Friends list that have accepted are added to the DW Friend areas?
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

is it maintence tomorow OMFG
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Are people on your B/W Friends list that have accepted are added to the DW Friend areas?
    Do you mean the friends that are automatically added from your pal pad? If so, no they don't get automatically added as a dream pal. If you want them as a dream pal you are going to have to try and find them in the dream world.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Do the Pokemon or items found in the Dream World get much better over time in the unlocked areas? So far I've been using it for a week and I have yet to find anything really impressive. Pokemon wise it seems to be the same ones over and over again, and the Dream World abilities are often nothing too spectacular anyway. And as for items, I just repeatedly find the same berries, and the same other minor items.

Pretty good haul today, gained around 680 dream points, putting me at 4980!

I screwed up once in the forest tho; a shaky bush was behind the "go home" button, and.. yeah.

But I still got to take four'ish trips to the island. I used my water during the first five minutes, so I ended up just wandering about the Dream world for 15-20 minutes at the end. But I have most of the berries, so I didn't find anything interesting. : /

Managed to break 60k in the sky race though!

Decent day. I put Slapstick, my Sudowoodo from SS in the DW. I visited some other people's houses, and got a Tamato Berry (EV Berry) off somebody's Share Shelf. I put 5 sets of Coba Berries and 1 Tamato Berry into my Garden, to harvest. I headed to the Dream World, and befriended a Ponyta, a Kankashan, a Bellsprout and a Shinx. I took home the Ponyta, and ended up with 310 Dream Points so far, and I woke up my Sudowoodo.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Had a pretty mixed day in the DW today. First off the good points: I managed to get about 800 points to take me over the 5,000 point mark and ended up getting a few runs through the Sparkling Sea. I also managed to harvest all of my EV berries and planted a new batch

Not so good, just the pokemon I found really, found three pages worth before the DW dried up, only two of which were female, two Pokes that I already had. Ended up taking away a Tangela with Leech Seed.

Hoping that by Wednesday most of my other berries will have grown so that I can just fill up everything with the EV berries
    Team White:

Current MM hunts:

Hatched eggs: 1,365

Hatched eggs: 20

Just finished on DW. Got a female Surskit as it was the only decent female 'mon. All the rest were male or one female Mareep with Plus. All in all - a bad haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cute Poke Doll View Post
    Do the Pokemon or items found in the Dream World get much better over time in the unlocked areas? So far I've been using it for a week and I have yet to find anything really impressive. Pokemon wise it seems to be the same ones over and over again, and the Dream World abilities are often nothing too spectacular anyway. And as for items, I just repeatedly find the same berries, and the same other minor items.
    Well it's the only way to get EV reducing berries in BW so far(who knows about future games) and there is some good Pokemon, mainly from events and when you unlock them at higher point values(such as Draught Vulpix)
    Shiny Hunt:
    (RE/April 9) (RNGMay 6) (Future RNG)
    (Future RNG) (MMing) (Future MM)
    (Future RNG Egg) (Future RNG Egg)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphaea View Post
    Well it's the only way to get EV reducing berries in BW so far(who knows about future games) and there is some good Pokemon, mainly from events and when you unlock them at higher point values(such as Draught Vulpix)
    You can't get EV-reducing berries in the dream world. You can't get them at all in 5th Gen. At least, not yet.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    You can't get EV-reducing berries in the dream world. You can't get them at all in 5th Gen. At least, not yet.
    Yes you can, I have two tamato berries from the windswept sky and all the EV berries are being found on share shelves of japanese players that have a lot more dream points than we do.

EDIT: I just checked serebii and apparently all EV reducing berries can be found in the windswept sky
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Quote Originally Posted by lamby101 View Post
    Had a pretty mixed day in the DW today. First off the good points: I managed to get about 800 points to take me over the 5,000 point mark and ended up getting a few runs through the Sparkling Sea. I also managed to harvest all of my EV berries and planted a new batch

Not so good, just the pokemon I found really, found three pages worth before the DW dried up, only two of which were female, two Pokes that I already had. Ended up taking away a Tangela with Leech Seed.

Hoping that by Wednesday most of my other berries will have grown so that I can just fill up everything with the EV berries
    Lucky. I've been looking for a female Regenerator Tangela for a while now and you have two? Damn it, I'm really getting pissed with the DW.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Actually, you can get the EV reducing berries in the DW. ^_^
    So far I've found a Grepa and Hondew berry in the Windswept sky,
    plus stolen some off of people's shelves. :3

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

I have all 6, so yes they can They seem to have changed the item drop lists since the international release, like Orton said, Tamato Berries are a rare find in Windswept Sky. I'm not sure where the others are found, but they have to be somewhere.

This is also why some people are wondering if Pokemon encounters have changed at all as well.
    Shiny Hunt:
    (RE/April 9) (RNGMay 6) (Future RNG)
    (Future RNG) (MMing) (Future MM)
    (Future RNG Egg) (Future RNG Egg)

The Pokemon encounters seem to have changed at least a little.
    I found a Wingull in the windswept sky, and it's not listed there. ^_^

Pokemon Black FC: 4942-5073-2344
    OT: Inga
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15dq2rc.gif[/IMG]
    Homura Akemi~

ya i got nearly all of the EV reducing berries from Japanese castle islands share shelves in just 2 days of looking, and i only have 1.4k points so im not at the windswept place yet. the best way to get them seems to be the japanese island share shelves, the islands with the castles in particular since sometimes they have full shelves of those berries *.*

i think the only berry im missing is the -atk berry and -def berry. now all they need to do is release berries that reduces happiness and increase EV by +10 lol.

Good day at the DW finally got to explore the Shiny Sea, only once! but it was nice to see new pokemon, now my females this time were Yanma (bleh ability), Butterfree, Wooper and Kangaskhan, decided to keep Butterfree since its one i like the most. Also got some berries!.

Current Points: 5370

White 2 FC: 5372 8754 6422
    DW : /
    Looking for any DW female I don't have
    (I can breed females and trade them! PM Me)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Lucky. I've been looking for a female Regenerator Tangela for a while now and you have two? Damn it, I'm really getting pissed with the DW.
    Sorry, I wasn't very clear in what I typed.

The Tangela I took back with me was male.

The two female pokemon I found (which I already have) were Wingull and Nidoran.

So at the moment I'm SRing for a good nature on my Tangela.
    Team White:

Current MM hunts:

Hatched eggs: 1,365

Hatched eggs: 20

day 3 of DW with over 3000 points (close to 4000 now) and I have still not visited the windswept sky! Do you need to activate it somehow?
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

I just checked my profile and found that one person had accepted the Dream Pal request I sent them and that one more person sent me a Dream Pal request. Now I have four Dream Pals and 2 friend requests. Also, when I last looked yesterday I had 2320 Dream Points, but overnight it went up to 2350. I didn't even do anything and it went up, how is that possible? Could it be something one of my Dream Pals did? The serebii site has a list of all the things you can do to gain Dream Points, but all of the ones listed require you to be in the Dream World yourself.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvs View Post
    day 3 of DW with over 3000 points (close to 4000 now) and I have still not visited the windswept sky! Do you need to activate it somehow?
    Once you get 2500 dream points you have access to the windswept sky but when you go to the island of dreams it will randomly pick one of the two courses you have access to. So unfortunately, it is down to chance.

Apparently i'm a...

I befriended six Pokémon today, and sent a Harvest Exeggcute to Entree Forest. I'm gonna SR for a Calm-natured one. Harvest Exeggutor FTW! I'm getting so tired of seeing Pleasant Forest. I've only got 950 DW points, so need 1,550 more to unlock the next area. Oh well. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    Once you get 2500 dream points you have access to the windswept sky but when you go to the island of dreams it will randomly pick one of the two courses you have access to. So unfortunately, it is down to chance.
    doh! that's 18 pleasant forests in a row then... lol
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

Just got Doduo and now i can't wake Virizion up atm cause of my DS wifi (its bad so it sometimes fails to connect) And since I skipped yesterday Now I dont think I can have a second chance in the DW to make up for yesterday. Oh well....
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I'm in a bit of a pickle again.

which would you choose:

fem lickitung; cloud nine/sleep talk
    fem sunkern; early bird/mega drain

Page 296 of 694 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast