Page 367 of 694 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,175 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

So espeon is on my friend board. How do I get it into the E Forest?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

SasakithePikachu, your end date is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Support Center
    Hello ----,

Thank you for contacting The Pokémon Support Team. We see you are inquiring about the end date for the Eeveelution promotion's distribution.

The 2 month time frame is correct, the promotion will NOT end at midnight tonight.

If you have any further questions, feel free to update this ticket. Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Sincerely,

The Pokémon Support Team
    *Replaced my name with ----, that's the only thing edited*
    I am now relieved, i have 2 months to get my other 6 Eeveelutions.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

I've been wondering something. If I restart my Pokemon Black file while it was already connected to a Dream World account, will I be able to access the same account with my restarted file? I want to be able to do Scramble Challenges without losing the benefits of the Dream World.
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

Okay, so I'm kind of at a loss regarding the whole process to obtain the Eeveevolutions. The video posted earlier was fairly clear, but I still am a bit confused regarding the whole thing.

Just so I'm clear: My DW time begins at 8:00 tonight (about six hours) -- should I go about my normal business (water twenty berries, do 5-6 runthroughs of the Dream areas) and then access my Espeon via the Promotions page? Or should I access it prior to my DW run? I'm worried that if I get my Espeon first that it'll somehow mess with my scheduled DW time.

Related question: Will I be able to take home both my Eeveevolution and a random DW Pokemon? Or will I just have to forego taking home a random Pokemon today for the Espeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    SasakithePikachu, your end date is wrong.

*Replaced my name with ----, that's the only thing edited*
    I am now relieved, i have 2 months to get my other 6 Eeveelutions.
    Oh, my bad. I was looking at the clock time rather than the date time. That's a relief for anyone who can't get them today, anyways.

Frankie, the eeveelution doesn't go to the forest. Once you have it on the friend board, just exit and prepare to wake as usual, and take it with you.

Aviere; I picked up my eeveelution before playing the DW and it didn't mess with my time at all
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

*Have to find the MicroSD to get all the Eeveelutions, *sigh**
    Though will it always appear "Your unqualified" if you don't register the Game Sync ID?

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    up my eeveelution before playing the DW and it didn't mess with my time at all
    Awesome, thanks. I just picked mine up - still can't access the DW but it gave me no trouble.

Is there a way to check whether you successfully finished the game, for example on your trainer profile? I have a feeling there may have been an error saving my result or something that's stopping me from getting the Espeon I was supposed to, despite the supposed delay in distribution.

I managed to get my Dreamworld working and got my Umbreon and an Exeggcute to go with it!
    Extended White 2 Team

White 2 Friend Code: 2624 0604 4045

Default Eeveelution Dream World Promotion

Hey everybody. So today you can get your eeveelution that you befriended from the pokemon.com game that ended May 5th...and today I found out it apparently didn't save the Umbreon I won. Needless to say, I was looking forward to that Umbreon, and now I'm more than a little ticked. I was wondering if ANYONE would have an Umbreon they would be willing to trade to me? I guess really any Umbreon would work, but I would prefer a Dream World-version one with the special ability (even if it's just a clone of the real one, I'll take it!)
    I would GREATLY appreciate anyone who would be willing to do this for me!
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Neosparce View Post
    Is there a way to check whether you successfully finished the game, for example on your trainer profile? I have a feeling there may have been an error saving my result or something that's stopping me from getting the Espeon I was supposed to, despite the supposed delay in distribution.
    At this time I don't believe there is. While the game was still up you could by going back and playing the game again. If nothing came up stating you had already choosen a pokemon, it had failed to save properly.

My eeveelution is now waiting for me to snatch him and Growlithe from the DW. Also, I did not know there were that many ways to misspell Vaporeon.
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

Beat my ice cream record today, 173.66
    Balloon score too: 86460
    Found a castform too, boy though. ):

Getting really tired of the minigames, the could have added at least one or two more. And is the "coffee" one just for those 4 pokemon or does it go to all other ones? (The serving minigame) Thats coming out in japan. You know. That one.
    Last edited by RoyalDavid; 19th May 2011 at 9:37 PM.

(credit goes to pokemondude 20 and Pokemon_Diamond)
    The surest sign of life doesn't exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

I need help finding a pokemon before i do the minigames! How do you find pokemon in pleasent forest? Not play a minigame or befriend one! Just find one!
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalDavid View Post
    Found a castform too, boy though. ):
    Not that castform really matters as it has it's normal ability :P.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    I need help finding a pokemon before i do the minigames! How do you find pokemon in pleasent forest? Not play a minigame or befriend one! Just find one!
    Look for a tree/bush/stump to shake. And on screens with water in the forest, check to see if ripples are there. If any of that is happening, click on what's going on and it will jump out.

I got the best eeveelution out of all of you people. Vaporion. Hydration will make it a tank, using Rain-Rest and will gave it Harder STAB. I also got a Rattata, wich i nicknamed Rattationg, with the best nature. +Att/-Def. Yup. A good day in the Dreamworld =D
    Welcome to SPPf! Where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Yup, the points are like...any argument in this forum!

I have claimed Wooper!

Quote Originally Posted by 2D Thom View Post
    I got the best eeveelution out of all of you people. Vaporion. Hydration will make it a tank, using Rain-Rest and will gave it Harder STAB. I also got a Rattata, wich i nicknamed Rattationg, with the best nature. +Att/-Def. Yup. A good day in the Dreamworld =D
    Hydration Vappy is fabulous - as is Magic Bounce Espy. Either of the two are clearly great choices.

right so yeah how is everyone getting there eeveelutions? i went on today, after 13.00 and i checked my friend board, no flareon. went through the dream world a few times, no flareon, went into entralink afterwards, no flareon. im really confused as i WANT MY FLAREON!!! how do you get them?
    White FC: 5028 4302 4601. UK Time (GMT+1)

Looking for Shiny Legendaries that I don't have.
    Offering: Shiny Event Raikou, Entei, Suicune and Darkrai(Non Shiny).
    Shiny Legendary Cresselia, Giratina and Rayquaza (Hacked).

Owner of a 3DS! FC: 4596-9462-2248
    PM me your Friend Codes fellow 3DS owners xD

Quote Originally Posted by gatesy0093 View Post
    right so yeah how is everyone getting there eeveelutions? i went on today, after 13.00 and i checked my friend board, no flareon. went through the dream world a few times, no flareon, went into entralink afterwards, no flareon. im really confused as i WANT MY FLAREON!!! how do you get them?
    You have to click on the pomotions box on the main page, and then go through the steps detailed there to find the eeveelution on a screen (basically clicking a couple times, then clicking the shining thing). After that it will be put on your friend board.

1. You need to go to the promotions section.

2. I don't know how to get it either. I clicked on promotions, and it says "You need to be qualified to participate in this promotion. Please check the pokemon trainer club."

Pearl FC: 3911 2948 7526 (G4 Trading FC)
    SS2 FC: 1076 5964 1610 (G4 Battle FC)
    White FC: 1334 7033 2830 (G5 Trading FC)
    Black FC: 3052 6866 4059 (G5 Battle FC)

Have:
    Dream World Events:
    Chimchar, Arceus x 2
    List of Dream World Females I have:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpos...95&postcount=1

Want:
    1. Any DW Event Pokemon I do not have.
    2. Any DW Female I do not have
    3. Any RNGed/flawless IV DW pokemon.

If you do not know what IVs are, read up: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/IVs

Quote Originally Posted by labarith View Post
    1. You need to go to the promotions section.

2. I don't know how to get it either. I clicked on promotions, and it says "You need to be qualified to participate in this promotion. Please check the pokemon trainer club."

yeah ive clicked on the page too and it says im not qualified, i definitely saved the game though after winning my flareon so i dont know why it isnt working :/
    White FC: 5028 4302 4601. UK Time (GMT+1)

Looking for Shiny Legendaries that I don't have.
    Offering: Shiny Event Raikou, Entei, Suicune and Darkrai(Non Shiny).
    Shiny Legendary Cresselia, Giratina and Rayquaza (Hacked).

Owner of a 3DS! FC: 4596-9462-2248
    PM me your Friend Codes fellow 3DS owners xD

Quote Originally Posted by gatesy0093 View Post
    yeah ive clicked on the page too and it says im not qualified, i definitely saved the game though after winning my flareon so i dont know why it isnt working :/

I'm have the same if not similar problems, I want my Umbreon!

I just found out you can get the same Eeveelution twice if you have both versions on the same account. One for each version.

I ended my Dream World session with 17,290 points, an Espeon, and a Dratini.
    My Black version island got an Espeon and a Poliwag.

can i sr for natures with my dw espeon
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

those who it say are not qualfied I'm sorry but it must not have saved
    .................................................. ......................

Page 367 of 694 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast