Page 671 of 694 FirstFirst ... 571621661667668669670671672673674675681 ... LastLast
Results 16,751 to 16,775 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Today marks the day I got all the Pokedolls purchased for both my DW accounts, so I'm back to getting all my berries up to at least 100 each in anticipation of B2W2.

In each account, I found a Vulpix and befriended it. One female with Dark Pulse, the other male with Heat Wave.

I also visited some dream world islands from my door mat to make sure my berries get watered.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Today's Dream World session was glitchy again for some reason, but I managed to get back on the Dream World after refreshing the Global Link site a few times. I visited several different areas, and I befriended 13 Pokemon, which is more than I usually befriend, so that was great. I kept a Beldum and then I returned to my house to decorate. I couldn't afford to purchase any dolls though, so I went back outside to take care of some berries. I searched through Share Shelves and I swapped some jewels. I then logged off.

oh wow, I just managed to find my old dream pal kyokunami's B/W house

Now kyoku will have an easier time linking his/her B/W house with his/her B/W 2 house lol

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Went to the Dream World on my White account yesterday, sent in a Beartic, had a really good session for once. Got to the Forest and the Sky once each, the Icy Cave twice and the Manor three times, not sure why I got to the Manor so many times. I befriended four different Pokemon, Shieldon, Shuckle, Stunky and Snubbull, all of them starting their names with S which was quite cool. Both the Shuckle and the Snubbull were female, I kept the Shuckle since I really wanted a female one.

I went to the Dream World today as well, sent in my Beartic again, but had a quite boring session this time. Got to the Forest once, the Manor twice and the Icy Cave three times. Befriended two Pokemon, a Cranidos and Voltorb. The Cranidos was male and I didn't want the Voltorb, so I didn't keep either of them.

Yesterday's Dream World session was reductive. After tucking in a Pokemon, I was sent to the Sparkling Sea area three times, then the Spooky Manor area twice. I befriended all sorts of Pokemon like Shellos, Wailmer, Lapras, Drowzee, Meowth and Wobbuffet, and I decided to keep the last one since it was female. I returned to my house afterwards, and I planted some more berries in the soil. I also watered other people's berries after that, and I even swapped some items on Share Shelves before calling it a day.

Went to the Dream World on my White account today again, had a quite good session. Sent in my Beartic once more, got to the Sea, Sky and Mountain once each, the Icy Cave and the Manor twice each. Still don't know why I often get to other areas than the Icy Cave when using a pure Ice-type, guess I'm just having bad luck. Anyway, I befriended three Pokemon, Snubbull, Shieldon and Drowzee. The Snubbull was female, so I kept it.

Wow. I think this is the biggest haul of items I've found in the DW yet (and I always spend plenty of time looking): full heal, revive, protein, blue shard, hyper potion, yellow shard, 2 heart scales, net ball, timer ball, repeat ball, dive ball, nest ball, ultra ball, heal ball, and 5 dusk balls.

Plus the items I found that I put on my share shelf: tiny mushroom, stardust, poke ball, great ball, super potion, ether, electric gem, rock gem, coba berry

And I also found a female Snorunt, even though I did terribly in the minigame.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

I did horribly but luckily I ended up getting a DWF Rattata and went to the GTS and surprised that I got two Japanese DWF Riolus since they are in Dream Balls. XD
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

Quote Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I did horribly but luckily I ended up getting a DWF Rattata and went to the GTS and surprised that I got two Japanese DWF Riolus since they are in Dream Balls. XD
    Now it's possible that I'm behind the times, but I'm pretty sure that DWF Riolu hasn't been released in the actual Dream World itself, even in Japan. Maybe they're available in the Hidden Hollows in B2W2, I don't know, but those wouldn't be able to be caught in a Dream Ball.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Planted some new berries and watered 3 lums in my garden, took home a female Glameow in Black's DW. Also visited some islands just to keep my own berries watered (hopefully).

Just watered berries on my White account
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Had a pretty average session in the Dream World today. Sent a Cryogonal to sleep, got to the Manor, Sea and Sky once each and to the Icy Cave four times. I befriended three Pokemon, Rotom, Lunatone and Solrock. Didn't really want either of them as all three were genderless, but I kept the Rotom anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Now it's possible that I'm behind the times, but I'm pretty sure that DWF Riolu hasn't been released in the actual Dream World itself, even in Japan. Maybe they're available in the Hidden Hollows in B2W2, I don't know, but those wouldn't be able to be caught in a Dream Ball.
    http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/pokemon.shtml

The Riolu just needs to say "Faraway place" instead of "Entree Forest", that's all

And the level it was obtained, the one listed on its Summary, must be a multiple of 5, going from lv 5 to lv 40.
    Let's say it is lv 20, it's fine, but if it is something like lv 12, then it's a hack.

Just a note, Dream Ball doesn't always means it is a DW Pokemon. People could easily hack the ball. You need to check for its ability instead.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Today's Japanese Dream World session was laggy, but I managed to visit the Pleasant Forest, Rugged Mountain and Spooky Manor areas after tucking in my Pokemon. I befriended 13 Pokemon in total and I kept a female Vulpix. I then returned home where I rearranged furniture. I went back outside when that was done to harvest berries. I planted some more in the soil after that, then I watered other people's berries for them. I also looked through Share Shelves and swapped a berry for a Lagging Tail. Then I signed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/pokemon.shtml

The Riolu just needs to say "Faraway place" instead of "Entree Forest", that's all

And the level it was obtained, the one listed on its Summary, must be a multiple of 5, going from lv 5 to lv 40.
    Let's say it is lv 20, it's fine, but if it is something like lv 12, then it's a hack.

Just a note, Dream Ball doesn't always means it is a DW Pokemon. People could easily hack the ball. You need to check for its ability instead.
    Well, I checked and both have the hidden ability, Prankster but I think what caught my eye is both say "Faraway Place" instead of "Entree Forest" and both are Japanese Riolus, then I think they might hacks though they were caught one being on 6/28/2012 and the other being 7/10/2012 and they might have came from the Dream Radar.
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

Well, I checked and both have the hidden ability, Prankster but I think what caught my eye is both say "Faraway Place" instead of "Entree Forest" and both are Japanese Riolus, then I think they might hacks though they were caught one being on 6/28/2012 and the other being 7/10/2012 and they might have came from the Dream Radar.
    Oh, you're RIGHT. I always forget about the existence of that pesky Dream Radar. Riolu is available on it, and I'm assuming it can be female, but I've never used it so I don't know. I also don't know what Dream Radar shows up as on the Pokemon's location.

EDIT: Totally just saw Shine's post. Thanks, Shine!
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 2nd September 2012 at 8:47 PM.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Anyone knows how to get a Togekiss on the japanese global link? I can't find my personal messages.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    Anyone knows how to get a Togekiss on the japanese global link? I can't find my personal messages.
    i'm assuming it would be the same as english...check your trainer club messages, one of them should be your togekiss message, watch the little video, then go to the PGL & look thru the promos to "befriend" the togekiss, whic is then sent to your DW & can come back the next time you go through there...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    i'm assuming it would be the same as english...check your trainer club messages, one of them should be your togekiss message, watch the little video, then go to the PGL & look thru the promos to "befriend" the togekiss, whic is then sent to your DW & can come back the next time you go through there...
    I never got a birthday message...my birthday is in October...

-------

Finished my Dream World session for today, it was average just like yesterday. Sent in a Glalie, got to the Icy Cave three times, the Sky twice, the Forest and the Mountain once each. Didn't meet many Pokemon that I was interested in, only befriended two. It was a Cranidos and a Scyther, both were Male so I didn't keep either of them. Will now take a break from the Dream World for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I never got a birthday message...my birthday is in October...
    then you need to wait until then... ALTHOUGH i'm not 100% sure if/when the togekiss event is going to end. it started in september of '11, with no end date reported...i'm again assuming that it would run for a solid year to allow everyone to at least get one togekiss...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I just got off the Dream World. I encountered a familiar glitch while I was planting berries in my garden, and I had to return to the Global Link page and re-enter the Dream World. I managed to find my way to the Island of Dreams after that, and I visited the Spooky Manor and Icy Cave areas. I befriended 8 Pokemon and I kept a male Dunsparce. I returned to my house shortly after that and I redecorated a bit. Then I watered other people's berries. I signed off after looking through Share Shelves.

Just to let you know. Even if you click the present of togekiss on your birthday, and dont take it in your month, you lose it Qwaa D:

the date doesn't matter. "Faraway place" is correct for the Pokemon coming from the Dream Radar

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I hate my self at the moment. I went on the dream world and got an onix and just realized that I already have one. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to get something I actually need >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

It took a while for my game to sync with the Japanese Dream World. I finally managed to get in, and I was sent to the Rugged Mountain and Sparkling Sea areas. I befriended 11 Pokemon in total during the session, and I chose to keep a female Seel at the Tree of Dreams. Then I returned to my garden to harvest berries. I planted some more Watmel and Leppa Berries after that, and then I went to water my Dream Pal's berries. I looked through some Share Shelves and swapped a few items, then I signed off.

Page 671 of 694 FirstFirst ... 571621661667668669670671672673674675681 ... LastLast