Page 679 of 694 FirstFirst ... 579629669675676677678679680681682683689 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,975 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Sweet. Looks like they might have updated it so people could put Pokemon from the newer games to sleep as well.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    this is interesting

Kyurem's forms can be tucked in as well, not just a regular Kyurem.
    Well yeah, why wouldn't they be able to be tucked in?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Well yeah, why wouldn't they be able to be tucked in?
    You never know what would the programmers do, they can be unexpected sometimes

Still sprite-related, I just remembered one thing I should have checked this morning : have they fixed the problem with female Frillish & Jellicent's DW sprite or not.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Still sprite-related, I just remembered one thing I should have checked this morning : have they fixed the problem with female Frillish & Jellicent's DW sprite or not.
    i can check tomorrow, i usually just tuck my froslass in, but i'll try a female frillish tomorrow & report back...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I thought they are supposed to make it so that we can see more items and Pokemon instead of empty "screens". Then why did I still see 5 empty "screens" on a single visit?
    That's not what they meant. They meant more sessions (i.e. the amount of times you can visit the island before it dries out). Had 11 sessions yesterday.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

So apparently, I didn't really no what having 2 game cards on one GL account means. I THOUGHT it meant I'd have two game cards, one account, and one island....but apparently it means I have two islands so I can't transfer my massive amount of items and berries to Black 2.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

no, they have not...female frillish still show up as male in the DW, but the info bubble says it's female...blue female frillish 10-7-12.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    So apparently, I didn't really no what having 2 game cards on one GL account means. I THOUGHT it meant I'd have two game cards, one account, and one island....but apparently it means I have two islands so I can't transfer my massive amount of items and berries to Black 2.
    If it's any consolation, if you've somehow traded/connected with your other versions, you can actually go to your other island through the Game Pal list

So you could really put that Trade Shelf to use and get 1 of a given item, at least?

Returned to the Dream World on both of my accounts today and had two pretty good sessions:

Black: Sent in a Cacnea, got to the Forest five times, the Sky, Manor, Mountain and Sea once each. I befriended two Pokemon, a Ponyta and a Mantine. The Mantine was female, so I kept it. I also got three new beds in my garden, bringing the total to eight. Harvested all the berries I had planted last time and planted new ones, but I doubt I will get enough berries to buy a new house in the near future.

White: Sent in a Shroomish, got to the Forest ten times, the Sea and the Manor once each. Befriended two Pokemon here as well, a Doduo and a Scyther, I kept the Doduo since it was female. Got two new beds in the garden here, not three since I have much less Dream Points here compared to my other account. Harvested all berries and planted new ones, mostly the damage-reducing berries since I'm not saving up berries for anything here at the moment.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Tucked in Keldeo and I got my 6th garden row today, I have ~18000 points. Does anyone know if the Diglett only dig one extra row a day, like may I be entitled to more than 6 but Diglett haven't dug it yet? I saw that one of my dream pals has 8 rows, but s/he has like ~45000 points.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Does tucking a Pokemon in and doing Dream World add EXP or is it just "if you get a heart, level up"?
    Attention!:

Until my trade shop eventually opens and I've dealt with an outstanding issue, I currently will not be trading and any existing pending trades are put on hiatus. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Coated Gengar View Post
    Does tucking a Pokemon in and doing Dream World add EXP or is it just "if you get a heart, level up"?
    no exp, it's just "get a heart = get a level up".

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    Tucked in Keldeo and I got my 6th garden row today, I have ~18000 points. Does anyone know if the Diglett only dig one extra row a day, like may I be entitled to more than 6 but Diglett haven't dug it yet? I saw that one of my dream pals has 8 rows, but s/he has like ~45000 points.
    Definitely not. Previously I have 5 rows, but as soon as I entered the garden, Diglett dug 4 rows making it 9 rows. And I have less than 80,000 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    That's not what they meant. They meant more sessions (i.e. the amount of times you can visit the island before it dries out). Had 11 sessions yesterday.
    I see.

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    no, they have not...female frillish still show up as male in the DW, but the info bubble says it's female...blue female frillish 10-7-12.jpg
    awww. I wonder if this means they still didn't knew about it.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Actually, can someone help clarify something for me? I hooked up my Black2 game to my White's Account; Seeing a few people with two islands made me realize that I'd get two islands by doing this, but when I tried tucking in a Pokemon from Black2, roughly 6 hours or so after finishing up in White's DW, it said I had used up the power for the day.

What I'm asking here is, did syncing two games to one account also cause the one-hour-a-day limit to sync up as well? Cause if so, then I just made a huge mistake.

Only if you use the same DS, I think.

You do get two different islands, after all.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Definitely not. Previously I have 5 rows, but as soon as I entered the garden, Diglett dug 4 rows making it 9 rows. And I have less than 80,000 points.
    You have ~80,000 points and you have 9 rows? Serebii says that the new maximum is 10 rows. I wonder how many points you need for that. Perhaps 100,000? I wonder if anyone actually has that many without using the dream world hack tool.

Another question: Does game syncing with a different DS mess up anything related to the Dream World (other than the need to wait 24 more hours)? I know that it messes up your battle tournaments and deletes your friend codes. http://en.pokemon-gl.com/support/help/cooperation/104/

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

It's been a long time since I've logged in to the dream world... so today I log in and notice that I now have 10 rows of berries.
    May I ask what I've missed?

P.S. I'm over 100,000 points.
    I do not care about signatures.

Only if you use the same DS, I think.

You do get two different islands, after all.
    Is anyone certain about this?

So if I am reading this correctly, if I use my linked together Black and Black 2 PGL account, and those two carts are on the same DS, I won't be able to upload Pokemon from one after I upload the other?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Really wondering the same. I went on roughly an hour ago, which was well past when my DW account says I last tucked in on BOTH accounts. I tried Black2 first, but it kept saying that the power was drained...Meanwhile, I was able to access my White account with no problems and my bud has been playing in the DW on his Black2 game without problems as well.

Could it be because I transferred stuff from the Dream Radar?? I'm getting seriously annoyed here.

well...looks like i won't be linking my games on the same account...not if i can't sync on both at the same time...

I haven't counted how many rows I have now, but it seems I have at least 9, which is quite a lot considering I was already massing berries when I have just 5. If I'm still missing one I guess I can still wait and hope it happens naturally while I hunt some pokes and buy stuff in the store. More stuff to look foward to

Hey, do you know if they have released rare berries in the Japanese release of the game, somewhere I read they were going to add more berries in the DW but I haven't had more info since then...
    Pokemon White: 0390 4523 3207
    Pokemon Platinium: 5415 5614 0165
    Visit Pokemon Plus forums, for different events. I'm also pretty active over there if you need me for anything.

Looking for Shinny Spindas!

Quote Originally Posted by B€ntley View Post
    I haven't counted how many rows I have now, but it seems I have at least 9, which is quite a lot considering I was already massing berries when I have just 5. If I'm still missing one I guess I can still wait and hope it happens naturally while I hunt some pokes and buy stuff in the store. More stuff to look foward to

Hey, do you know if they have released rare berries in the Japanese release of the game, somewhere I read they were going to add more berries in the DW but I haven't had more info since then...
    Quite a few berries are available from the Join Avenue in BW2. http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

is there a handy list somewhere that will tell me which pokemon will increase the chances of visiting specific dream island areas? or is it basically sparkling sea = water types, icy cave = ice types, etc.?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    is there a handy list somewhere that will tell me which pokemon will increase the chances of visiting specific dream island areas? or is it basically sparkling sea = water types, icy cave = ice types, etc.?
    It was here, on Serebii, some time ago, but now I can't find it. Types for each area were listed on each area's page but now are apparently deleted.
    Also, new stuff came to DW just when I thought there's nothing left to buy for me. Well, let's the berry-growing marathon begin (though I only have 6 rows T_T).
    And I'm wondering, if Snorlax/Munchlax dolls are bigger than usual ones? 'Cause they cost way too much!
    Immer weiter weg

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Pleasant Forest: Grass, Electric, Poison, Bug
    Rugged Mountain: Fire, Rock, Ground, Fighting, Steel
    Spooky Manor: Psychic, Ghost, Dark
    Sparkling Sea: Water
    Icy Cave: Ice, Steel, Ground
    Windswept Sky: Flying
    No preference: Dragon, Normal

Well, was able to hop onto my Black 2 DW today, but I'm still pretty mad that I can't go into both Dream Worlds in a single day. Though, if the "energy" to Sync up is linked to the DS, not necessarily to the account, then I guess it wouldn't have mattered one way or the other.

Page 679 of 694 FirstFirst ... 579629669675676677678679680681682683689 ... LastLast