Page 680 of 694 FirstFirst ... 580630670676677678679680681682683684690 ... LastLast
Results 16,976 to 17,000 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

thanks guys. normally I don't care how often I go where, but I spent a few months away from the DW and now have some catching up to do in Icy Cave and Rugged Mountain. Phione was just not getting me there, unsurprisingly
    I also discovered I have to regrow all my berries. didn't know they would get deleted from inactivity. thank god they left me with one of each so i could rebuild my berry empire : /
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

They said there were more opportunities to water other people's gardens...but you still only get 20 drops. =\

Got a male Outrage Bagon the other day! Finally!
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    They said there were more opportunities to water other people's gardens...but you still only get 20 drops. =\
    I think they're referring to how there are more rows now, which does increases the chance of getting ones that needs watering, as people would have spent their water on the other gardens.

anyway, the new Gingerbread House is interesting, I'll definitely use it. I think I already have enough Oran, and either enough Cheri or enough Pecha, which means I only need to grow 1 type of berry, then I can buy the house.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

It's me again. I've got a bit about my Dream Worlds to bring up.

To start with, I linked my White 2 to the PGL and got myself another IGN Porygon and a nice female Druddigon with Fire Fang.

On my White file, I came on to find 4 new rows, bringing my total to 9 total berry rows. And Myrrh complimented my plushie collection. I had to restock my Share Shelf with my usual collection of EV berries and whatnot. Tomorrow I grab that collection to spread to my White2 garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I think they're referring to how there are more rows now, which does increases the chance of getting ones that needs watering, as people would have spent their water on the other gardens.
    Oh yeah you're probably right. Wish they gave us more water...
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Something odd just happened. I tucked in a Pokemon on White 2, then went to tuck in a Pokemon on White, and it told me the Game Sync energy had been used up for the day. Are you only allowed one Pokemon per PGL account per day? I had to use the same 3DS to connect to the Internet on both games, as my router is too new for the DS Lite to connect with.

Quote Originally Posted by Divisible by Waffle View Post
    Something odd just happened. I tucked in a Pokemon on White 2, then went to tuck in a Pokemon on White, and it told me the Game Sync energy had been used up for the day. Are you only allowed one Pokemon per PGL account per day? I had to use the same 3DS to connect to the Internet on both games, as my router is too new for the DS Lite to connect with.
    Others are having the same problem, so it would appear so.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Very odd. I'll have to dig out my Nintendo Wi-Fi Adapter and see if connecting White Version with my Lite affects anything, see if it's a PGL account issue or a matter of using the same console.

Thank you, by the way.

Very odd. I'll have to dig out my Nintendo Wi-Fi Adapter and see if connecting White Version with my Lite affects anything, see if it's a PGL account issue or a matter of using the same console.

Thank you, by the way.
    have you been playing your white version on the 3DS, or had you just swapped systems? I thought anything that affected your clock ingame (such as switching from one DS to another) would reset the timer for gamesync and you had to wait 24 hours before trying it again

I initially swapped my White version over to the 3DS when I bought it about a month ago, and I've been connecting through that ever since.

alright, it's not that then. I have seen other people having similar issues. it may be that the gamesync charge is linked to the system, rather than the game cartridge. I haven't seen anything that confirms that yet, but it would explain why so many people are having trouble connecting with their second game.

I haven't had issues with that. I've put in Black 2 & something from White 1 just fine.
    Hm, but I didn't do it yesterday, maybe it's a recent thing

Well, this is my first time using the Dream world, and so far it is a bust.

I've registered my new Black 2 game to the site, and created a new account and everything. Never had a history with them before. This morning I put my pokemon to sleep, went to the library, tried to access the dream world, and after about 30-1hr or so, it still keeps saying : Loading 0%

Even worse, I can't wake my pokemon up because the wake up tab is shaded and can't be clicked.

Is there something I'm missing? Is my pokemon doomed to eternal slumber? Is it just my bad luck, or is Nintendo just using outdated technology to run this site that is heavily promoted but poorly run? (Wouldn't suprise me since Nindento DS titles still use WEP connections only)

Sorry about the rant, but since my pokemon is currently stuck in sleep and can't wake up, (unless theres something i'm missing) I'm kinda frustrated. Is there another way to get my pokemon back? Should I do something with my connection? I just can't figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by tailmister View Post

I've registered my new Black 2 game to the site, and created a new account and everything. Never had a history with them before. This morning I put my pokemon to sleep, went to the library, tried to access the dream world, and after about 30-1hr or so, it still keeps saying : Loading 0%

Is there something I'm missing? Is my pokemon doomed to eternal slumber? Is it just my bad luck, or is Nintendo just using outdated technology to run this site that is heavily promoted but poorly run? (Wouldn't suprise me since Nindento DS titles still use WEP connections only)

Sorry about the rant, but since my pokemon is currently stuck in sleep and can't wake up, (unless theres something i'm missing) I'm kinda frustrated. Is there another way to get my pokemon back? Should I do something with my connection? I just can't figure it out!
    Nintendo's end was fine. I used it on my end about 1-2:30pm EST. It is very likely that the public computer you were using probably doesn't have either the proper software (java) installed or the Internet connection being shared by dozens or hundreds of computers makes it slow, and so loading something like a JAVA based game is going to be difficult to do.

You can wake up your Pokemon via your DS just like how you tucked it in.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Does anybody have links to hq versions of the new pokemon allowed in the dream world? Kyurem formes, kami trio forms, meloetta, keldeo, genesect.
    Not just a screencap from the website, but like the versions on bulbapedia

Quote Originally Posted by tailmister View Post

Even worse, I can't wake my pokemon up because the wake up tab is shaded and can't be clicked.

You can wake your Pokémon up early with game sync, there's no need to click on the "wake up" tab.

The problem is probably the fact you're using a shared computer, it's been fine for me for 2 years. Did you try refreshing the page when it didn't work?

Nintendo DS titles still use WEP because the Phat and Lite are only capable of using WEP. If you play a DSi-enhanced (like BW/BW2) game on a DSi/3DS then you can use WPA2.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

so i tucked in my White game finally and there were no issues with that, so that's good.

And then I harvested my berries, replanted my last few Persims to cap off and then checked out the new goods and OH MY GOD WHY
    15 Kasib & 15 Passho
    250 Pinaps
    150 Cornn & Wepear
    340 Pecha?!
    375 CHERI?!?!?!?
    335 Oran berries???

Thankfully I already had plenty of Magost and some spare Figy/Sitrus to get the one table.
    The only good thing is that I only need ~50 more Cornn & Wepear and the Kasib/Passho will take a week to grow in.

The worst part is....I have no Oran berries. At all. I believe I have at least 5 of every single berry type but not a single Oran berry.

I'm never going to make any headway into the Leppa/Durin/Belue/Watmel items at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I haven't had issues with that. I've put in Black 2 & something from White 1 just fine.
    Hm, but I didn't do it yesterday, maybe it's a recent thing
    Did you use the same DS/3DS for both games?

Did you use the same DS/3DS for both games?
    Yes
    and only a few hours apart

I have a small question regarding the global link and black 2. I lost my original black card and didn't realize I had a purrloin tucked in (it's been a while since I last accessed the dream world). Eventually, I will be getting Black 2, but what I wanted to know is if the sleeping pokemon will be unable to be woken up again since I no longer have the original card. If this is the case, I fear I'll have to make a new account.
    Currently playing: Pokemon X
    Current Team: Talonflame, Greninja, Sylveon, , ,
    Current upcoming team(s): , , , , ,

Quote Originally Posted by firepokemontrainer View Post
    I have a small question regarding the global link and black 2. I lost my original black card and didn't realize I had a purrloin tucked in (it's been a while since I last accessed the dream world). Eventually, I will be getting Black 2, but what I wanted to know is if the sleeping pokemon will be unable to be woken up again since I no longer have the original card. If this is the case, I fear I'll have to make a new account.
    Pretty sure you can wake up your pokemon in your dream world account, just go to your "my page".
    3DS Friend Code: 3711-7030-6999

PLATINUM: Elliot @ 0604-1806-0050

HEARTGOLD: Lyle @ 5414-2148-0188

WHITE: Terry @ 1678-3060-4834

WHITE 2: Cecil @ 5372-8208-0387

Quote Originally Posted by firepokemontrainer View Post
    You'll need access to the save file your game cart and DW account is associated with. Your Pokemon is likely stuck there.

EDIT: Technically, you can "wake it up" by clicking the Wake Up button on your PGL. But since you don't have access to the cart/save file, you can't complete the wake up process.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I do not have bw2 and only have pokemon white. I noticed on the global link page that one of their updates said that new pokemon are available in various areas. I then went to bulbpedia and noticed on some of their dream world areas that certain gen 5 pokemon are available in particular areas (ex. krookodile is available in the rugged mountain). After playing for several days now, I have yet to encounter any "new" pokemon, only old ones that were already there. Are these "new" ones only accessible with bw2? Or is there something I am missing?
    Pokemon White FC: 4813 6426 7286
    Pokemon IGN: Pagong
    My Pokemon trade thread, check it out if you're looking for Dream World Females!: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=12867430

Quote Originally Posted by pagongster55 View Post
    I do not have bw2 and only have pokemon white. I noticed on the global link page that one of their updates said that new pokemon are available in various areas. I then went to bulbpedia and noticed on some of their dream world areas that certain gen 5 pokemon are available in particular areas (ex. krookodile is available in the rugged mountain). After playing for several days now, I have yet to encounter any "new" pokemon, only old ones that were already there. Are these "new" ones only accessible with bw2? Or is there something I am missing?
    You can only see Unova Pokes when using the Dream World with BW2. This is because the entralink sprites of the unova pokemon are not programmed into BW1

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

FYI: I was able to use the DW with White 1 and White 2 on the same day, linked accounts and by using the same DS

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Page 680 of 694 FirstFirst ... 580630670676677678679680681682683684690 ... LastLast